Thread: What To Say At The Buzzer

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hola mujeres.

This works for me

If I ring the buzzer at a place that doesn't know me, I say, "Estoy acá para las minas," which translates as "I'm here for the girls."

"Las minas" is argentine dialect that translates as "the girls", or "the chicks", and "acá" a synonym for "aquí".

Retired Member

I tell em, "Its Exon here to Fuck a Chica"

They always buzz me right in.

Exon

Chicas

"Chicas"

It works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainot
    Oh, you wanted clever stuff? Then your phrase should be "Hola, vengo a que me lustren el pelado". Which translates to smth like "hi, I'm here to get my ding-dong spit-shined".
    ROFL, I like it, can I use that? I've been saying "Soy Santi (it's Santiago)" but I like this better.

Most of the time I simply say what DR has suggested, "Soy Sportsman".

Sometimes I say "Busco una chica" (I'm looking for a chica) or "Quiero visitar" (I want to visit). They all work for me.

Not generally

Quote Originally Posted by Rainot
    You mean when you go unannounced (no previous phone call)

You could say "hola, vengo por el aviso" (Hi, I'm here about the ad - I saw in the newspaper / website-)
    But yours is a good idea, you may get a promocion you don't know about. I know how much to pay so if the receptionista tries to fuck me instead of letting one of the girls do it I bail.

You mean when you go unannounced (no previous phone call)

You could say "hola, vengo por el aviso" (Hi, I'm here about the ad - I saw in the newspaper / website-)

I normally say.......

If I really made an appointment, then.

Soy Bandy. Llamé antes. Tengo una cita con.............

If I just show up, then become very direct.

Busco de chicas

Bandy

I have found that "Buenos tardes! Tengo mucho dinero, y necessito una amiga!" opens all the doors for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretta
    I've always wondered what to say when I ring the buzzer at a Privado. Generally I say something like "quisiera ver a una chica," but that seems pretty awkward (not to mention strange when other people are standing around) Any thoughts on things to say in Spanish? Something a little more elegant and maybe discreet?
    "Soy Santi"

(it's Santiago)

What To Say At The Buzzer

I've always wondered what to say when I ring the buzzer at a Privado. Generally I say something like "quisiera ver a una chica," but that seems pretty awkward (not to mention strange when other people are standing around) Any thoughts on things to say in Spanish? Something a little more elegant and maybe discreet?

Posting Limitations