This blog is moderated by BeyondEvil
    Hello, I am of Mendoza, I live here. If you need something to buy, sell homes, land, wineries, aparment, wine or anything else feel free to communicate with me working for the largest company of Mendoza.

Consultations.

Leansuarez@gmail. Com

Phone: 5492615863923 - 542614203635

I'll check my tourist info from Mendoza and see if I spot any agents.

I think Mendoza would be a great place to live for a few months. Also---

I think Mendoza would be a good place for small business. The tourist stuff is just starting. They are years behind Buenos Aires and need all sorts of service type businesses that one would be crazy to open in BA.

Mendoza Rentals

This thread is a few months old. I was just wondering if since then, anyone has any information on renting a nice furnished apartment in Mendoza for a month of two. Buenos Aires is awash in such places, but I've yet to find a decent source for Mendoza.

Charbuck

4. 05-05-07 15:14

I was just in Mendoza. I noticed alot of hostels. Suerte.

Bump, anythng?

Thanks for the link but I am looking for something in Mendoza and the site you sent doesnt list anything for Mendoza.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    Hunt, perhaps you could share the names of inexpensive agencies that you recommend. I've looked quite a bit over the last couple of years without finding short-term rentals that are better values than Reynolds. I've seen some cheaper places from Reynolds and others but none that I would want to stay in.

Barts "regular" apartments look to have prices similar to Reynolds but I've not had any reason to try them out.
    Well I'll be damned. I went to the Reynolds site and indeed there are some inexpensive apartments listed. This is completely different from what I had thought. So mea culpa, mea culpa, maxima mea culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondEvil

In addition, has anyone info regarding http://www.bytargentina.com/re/propv..._sal=&ano_sal= for accomodation in be. A?
    I've used them several times and had good luck. But YMMV.

BTW they also speak english.

Hunt, perhaps you could share the names of inexpensive agencies that you recommend. I've looked quite a bit over the last couple of years without finding short-term rentals that are better values than Reynolds. I've seen some cheaper places from Reynolds and others but none that I would want to stay in.

Barts "regular" apartments look to have prices similar to Reynolds but I've not had any reason to try them out.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Out of the frying pan, into the fire. You guys have just identified the two highest cost providers in this market.
    Your wrong Hunt, Reynolds has all kinds of good deals.

Many places they'll rent by the day for $30 to $35

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondEvil

I was planning on staying with Barts, but it seems to expensive for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Out of the frying pan, into the fire. You guys have just identified the two highest cost providers in this market.

Retired Member

Try this address.

http://www.reynoldspropiedades.com/index.php?clang=0

They speak good English and are reliable.

Exon

Furnished Apartments in Mendoza?

I am having trouble finding accomodation at Mendoza. Any suggestions?

In addition, has anyone info regarding http://www.bytargentina.com/re/propv..._sal=&ano_sal= for accomodation in be. A?

I was planning on staying with Barts, but it seems to expensive for me.

Posting Limitations