Thread: Magic Hands

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Rajgopal

I went here today

It's just down the street from the house so I thought I would check it out.

Nice place, decent room, two girls. One spinner that was kinda hot, another with a muffin top (el fucking passo). Spinner told me it was 300 an hour for massage before extras. I can honestly say I was shocked. I can get laid very well for 450 on a bed with a massage if I want one. I think I set the floor on fire like the Road Runner hauling my ass out of there.

For the life of me I will never understand the whole MP thing down here.

WT I would just take this fucking place back off the map, it's a waste of time.

DR.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

4 locations

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Hell I got to check them out. DR likes big fake boobs. Was there an apartment number? Thanks Bob.
    No, they apparently have the whole first floor.

That's just down the street

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    My frustration today began with a visit to this place. The buzzer / intercom wasn't working right. They apparently heard me buzz, but then I could not hear them respond. I waited across the street in the shade trying to decide what to do. After a bit a girl came out onto a balcony and seemed to be looking to see if anyone was waiting at the door. I signaled to her and was let in.

Average PV / massage-place decor. Only three girls in the lineup. Two were competing for Miss Silcone of the year so I chose a smallish girl who didn't look like she had implants. Valeria. She agreed to shower with me so we headed to the shower only to discover that there was no hot water. Especially after the buzzer / intercom problem I just had no tolerance for no hot water. So I said I was leaving. I expected some shit, especially since they had opened a bottle owater for me and I had consumed a few swallows. But they seemed to understand. Valeria had a good attitude throughout. Not a great beauty. I don't think you'd give her a second look out on the street. But a good attitude. I may go back and see her.

My frustration continued at Humano, Paraguay 820.

Bob.
    Hell I got to check them out. DR likes big fake boobs. Was there an apartment number? Thanks Bob.

Magic Hands. Uruguay 979 piso 1

My frustration today began with a visit to this place. The buzzer / intercom wasn't working right. They apparently heard me buzz, but then I could not hear them respond. I waited across the street in the shade trying to decide what to do. After a bit a girl came out onto a balcony and seemed to be looking to see if anyone was waiting at the door. I signaled to her and was let in.

Average PV / massage-place decor. Only three girls in the lineup. Two were competing for Miss Silcone of the year so I chose a smallish girl who didn't look like she had implants. Valeria. She agreed to shower with me so we headed to the shower only to discover that there was no hot water. Especially after the buzzer / intercom problem I just had no tolerance for no hot water. So I said I was leaving. I expected some shit, especially since they had opened a bottle owater for me and I had consumed a few swallows. But they seemed to understand. Valeria had a good attitude throughout. Not a great beauty. I don't think you'd give her a second look out on the street. But a good attitude. I may go back and see her.

My frustration continued at Humano, Paraguay 820.

Bob.

Magic hands

Ok place. Nice rooms. Had a very good massage. She really did a great massage. Then came the sell. It was not bad 100 for naked, 200 for BBJB 300 for full sex. It all went great until she went for dogsyle. Holyshit it smelled bad. Smelled like bad tuna. Croix spa had better girls and no bad smell for not much more. Just my experience.

Barbi not worth it

Went there Sunday 23. Only one girl. Short dark hair little pudgy barbi. So so massage terrible happy ending. I didn't pay attention to the time, but turns out she only massaged for about half hour before she turned me over and asked I wanted extras. When I said no thanks she began the HE. Lackluster. 230 per hr.

Open Sunday if you are desparate

I liked Daniela. http://www.masajes.com.ar/vip123/index.html 150P massage with relax.

Bad Experience

I visited this place last night and had a bad time. Probably because I am a non-gringo foreigner, Luliana tried to rip me off. It is interesting that less educated people here tend to think that it is easier to manipulate non-spanish speaker by taking advantage of and / or pretending communication problem. I think they are wrong. It would be more difficult to fool people in language which is not theirs. Inversely speaking, it would be easier to fool the people when they are in their territory, language and culture, thereby confident and off the guard. I saw bad signs in the first 5 minutes when Luliana showed excessive interest in my watch, shoes, jeans and others. I thought about getting out of the room and asking mamasan for changing the girl. I regret that I did not do it. Gentlemen, chicas are just like stocks. When something is funny, get out ASAP. It will not get better. I was dumb enough to have an attitude of 'see what is going to happen'. Luliana, who gave me very poor massage, asked for tips every ten minutes. I just said I would. Later she asked me if I had US dollars currency, and I said yes. She said 'give me 100', I said '100 peso? ', 'no 100 dollars' replies she. I said 'Do you take off clothes for $100? ' She said 'no, but my massage is good'. Later I asked what she would do for propinas since she kept asking for them, and she just said she would give me a good massage. In 50 minutes she said it was done. I told her that I knew it was supposed to be one hour and it should have Relax (happy ending). She told me that I must pay propinas for relajes. I played fool and I asked her If I should pay the massage fee to mama san or her. She told me to pay her the fee, which obviously would not come back to me in pretended miscommunication, so I just told her 'mentilosa'. I got out of the room and complained to mama san. Mama admitted that the fee includes happy ending, and propinas are only for additional services. She also said that the fee is payable to her, not massage lady. After she apologized, I gave her 150 peso and left. Dear members, other girls in this parlor maybe better. But if something is wrong, change the girl ASAP.

Thumbs up Cabildo 2134, 5-A. Tel 4780-1071/4784-4304.

First, Apartment is 5A not as previous posts.

Saw Maier, Argentinian. 24 short blonde hair, B cup (Little titties)

$120 45ins, $150 75mins. Great massage. Paid extra $50 to get her kit off.

Superb arse and great attitude.

Started to touch her up and within 15 seconds she was flooding all over

My hand and moaning and cooing, and with the amount of juice flowing she was into it.

Take your own condom because if she likes you can fuck her!

Body 7 (Titties)

Face 7.

Massage 8.

Hand job 10.

Attitude 12.

Little English

I caught a cab out 35 pesos 15 - 20 mins .

I caught the green line train back to Callao and it cost my 3 pesos and was less travel time and you could perve on the local chickas on the train!!!!.

Get off the second last stop on the green line. Go up to Cabildo, 50 metres up the road left side.

Chilling out!

Open on Sunday

This is one of the only massage places I could find open on Sunday. I like to go for a massage after a long plane trip, preferably a longer massage 1.5 hours.

Magic Hands has two locations:
    Cabildo 2134, 5-B. Tel 4780-1071 / 4784-4304.
    Cordoba 850, 5-I. Tel 4326-6090 / 4326-6037.

I went to the Cordoba location. Near corner Suipacha. Price was 150 for 1 hour. 180 for 1.5 hours. Had a choice of 4 chicas, all probably 21-25 years old. Range 6-8. I chose the one who was most friendly in the introductions, a blond Paraguaya by the name Adriana. Slim, natural B cup, white skin, attractive enough 7.5-8. Very pleasant chica. Took 1.5 hours. Good massage technique, lots of baby oil, started at feet and worked her way up. Very relaxing. When she got to my upper legs I couldn't resist and raised my hips a bit, she took the hint and went in for some sensual massage. She got me worked up pretty good and I turned over to enjoy it for awhile, she went right along. But eventually turned back over so she could finish the regular massage. For the last 20 minutes or so it was all sensual relax in a few different positions, she took off her top for promise of a tip. Great ending. This chica was very good, accomodating and I had good chemistry with her. Took a shower after and then paid. I probably tipped her too much. Would repeat.

More on Magic Hands

Thanks a lot mate for the good and kind words! I have been lost truly as I have been working my arse off in Kenya to come back to BsAs in May next year. I will try to do more rounds then in mongering and post all details. The next visit of mine is purely for pleasure and I will try to visit at least 5-6 privados and massage parlors. Lots of reports to post then. Take care and thanks a million for you guys out there who are doing a fantastic job in posting your reports. Jackson, special mention of thanks for your enterprise in managing this site. Cheers.

LOL.

Raj.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayLight
    Just so you don't get to Cabildo 2134 and wonder what to do next (like I did) it's apartment 5-be.

Yes, Liliana is a hot little number, and gives an utterly fantastic hand job. Really good. Probably the best I've had in Buenos Aires to date, and it undermines my theory that younger chicas don't give good HJs. I didn't mess with her tits or anything, like Raj did, so I can't comment on that. But I will reiterate. It was an excellent hand job.

I agree, her massage is a bit strong. Next time -- and there will be a next time -- I'm going to ask her to go a bit softer.

Having said that, though, I was very happy that she was so strong and deep on my feet. I walk 15 - 20 miles a week around this city, and even though I have good shoes and good inserts, my dogs -- no offense, Doggboy -- my dogs tend to get sore. For them, she was really just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks for the tip, Raj. It was definitely worth going to Belgrano for.

Just so you don't get to Cabildo 2134 and wonder what to do next (like I did), it's apartment 5-B.

Yes, Liliana is a hot little number, and gives an utterly fantastic hand job. Really good. Probably the best I've had in Buenos Aires to date, and it undermines my theory that younger chicas don't give good HJs. I didn't mess with her tits or anything, like Raj did, so I can't comment on that. But I will reiterate...it was an excellent hand job.

I agree, her massage is a bit strong. Next time -- and there will be a next time -- I'm going to ask her to go a bit softer.

Having said that, though, I was very happy that she was so strong and deep on my feet. I walk 15 - 20 miles a week around this city, and even though I have good shoes and good inserts, my dogs -- no offense, Doggboy -- my dogs tend to get sore. For them, she was really just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks for the tip, Raj. It was definitely worth going to Belgrano for.

Magic Hands

Hi Guys,

I am now back in Kenya. Had a great time in BsAs. Looking forward for the next trip sometime in September or October. Sorry for disappearing into cyberspace all these days. Had a lot of things to catch up on.

Magic Hands: 80 pesos for an hour and 150 for a couple of hours. HJ included. You can DFK, play around with the girl's tits and also finger fuck the girl. This I could do the second time I went as by then I got very friendly to the girls. The recommendation is Liliana. She is very warm and cordial, gives a great massage and excellent HJ. I should have tried to take her out to my apartment, she would have gone the full distance. She is very cute too. Hot tits and hot ass. Maybe next time. Hope the info is helpful.

Cheers.

Posting Limitations