Thread: Magic Hands

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Rajgopal

Online Electronic Maps are Very Helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Actually, I'm sure a lot of us are not that familiar with Belgrano, so aside from the price structure, do you think you could provide some useful information about its location? For instance, nearby cross streets, subte stations or plazas would all be quite useful. Grazie tanto.
    Hi Sinistra,

This place is on Cabildo, which is the northwesterly extension of Santa Fe - same avenida. It is located right at the Juramento station on the "D" (green) subte line.

Try using the online electronic map featured on the "homepage" of this site, I. E. Cybermapa. Com. Ar.

Suerte,

Alan

I got my map out, but.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajgopal
    Magic Hands at Cabildo 2134
    Actually, I'm sure a lot of us are not that familiar with Belgrano, so aside from the price structure, do you think you could provide some useful information about its location? For instance, nearby cross streets, subte stations or plazas would all be quite useful. Grazie tanto.

3. 04-22-07 15:25

Reason
    Duplicate post

Price Please

Raj,

Thanks, nice report. Would be very helpful if you could include the pricing structure for this place.

Cheers,

Alan

Magic Hands

Hi,

I visited Magic Hands at Cabildo 2134 on Saturday. Had a massage by a Paraguayan chick called as Liliana. Hot number. Had a fantastic one hour massage and asked to extend by an hour. Fantastic skills. Though a bit too strong so better watch out. Gave me a flourishing butterfly finger massage and tantalized me all over the body with light finger touches. The hand job was fantastic. She allowed me to play around with her tits. There was another woman there who takes the fees and she is equally beautiful. Thinking of asking them both to massage me on Monday and I am sure the combo will be equally fantastic. Recommended.

Place: 9

Chica looks and disposition: 9

Massage experience: 8

Final release: 8

In my opinion the whole experience was fantastic.

By the way I am a doctor who is specializing in Cosmetic surgeries. I attended a course in Liposuction and facial threads. Anyone interested in contacting me for medical reasons or otherwise can call me at 1558584050. I am in town till the 29th.

Cheers

Posting Limitations