Thread: The Bunny Ranch

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Exon123

Lightbulb

It is shit like this that actually makes us appreciate what we have here. Beautiful playboy bunnies for 100-200 US MAX. These same girls, if they had US passports would be charging 500-1000 US in Nevada.

Bad

How true it is. The Nevada **** houses are all ripoff.

They rob you blind. I can fuck better looking sluts in arg for 1/8 the price.

Than in Nevada. Where these women are all hustler.

I Was There

The show is all bullshit. They were asking $1000.- 1500. An hour.

I emailed the owner, Dennis something. I sent him a picture of a chica from here. I told him he was charging too much, but he invited me to come up to the ranch anyway. If I were only 21 again I might have.

I did go up long after that and one ex-playboy bunny told me she wanted $500.

I got a shitty CBJ from some fat one for $150. Most of them are not good looking, like years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Ryder
    I watched a show on HBO called Cathouse and it was a scream listening to the girks talk and the asking (and getting it most of the time) prices. One girl said she wouldn't do oral and wound up leaving after a week because she was "too good" to do that work. It seemed that most of the girls were enjoying the work, but at those prices who wouldn't!

That is a lot of visits to just about anywhere in BsAs and the food is a lot better here!

I watched a show on HBO called Cathouse and it was a scream listening to the girks talk and the asking (and getting it most of the time) prices. One girl said she wouldn't do oral and wound up leaving after a week because she was "too good" to do that work. It seemed that most of the girls were enjoying the work, but at those prices who wouldn't!

That is a lot of visits to just about anywhere in BsAs and the food is a lot better here!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Why I don't monger in the States.

1700 us is 64 trips to a privado
    Maybe to the privados you go to. That's at least 200 trips to a privado for me.

They need to retitle this report

Why I don't monger in the States.

1700 us is 64 trips to a privado

Retired Member

Smile The Bunny Ranch

Interesting artical with a Video regarding Mongering in Nevada.

Be sure to down load the Video and lesson to the prices these girls are asking.

Its no wonder we travel to Argentina.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10003761/

Exon

Posting Limitations