Thread: May Day

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Fretta

Not Sure But.

It seemed, though my sample size was small, that the spas tended to be closed, but the privados open (but with a smaller selection) I did manage to find a really talented and hard-working individual, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    There are about 12 national holidays here and they are considered special as Argies love time off from work. This workers day was rare becasue they are usually on a Friday or Monday for a long weekend. In any event things are really slow on holidays, so be warned.
    I think you have this backwards Thomaso. There are 12 national holidays a year when Argies work hard. The rest of the time is a national holiday.

There are about 12 national holidays here and they are considered special as Argies love time off from work. This workers day was rare becasue they are usually on a Friday or Monday for a long weekend. In any event things are really slow on holidays, so be warned.

Slim

Slim Pickens.

Question May Day

Should I even bother wandering out looking for a good time today? Do girls generally take the day off on Holidays like May 1st?

Posting Limitations