Thread: Hunt's Laws of Mongering

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Never pay up front.

Thanks Tiger.

Followed your advice to the letter. I know it was good advice but at the time the girl is in your room, you are horney. You know how it is. But I stuck to your advice, did not pay up front and tossed her ass out when she insisted in the money first. I gave her taxi fare but figured I saved alot more as not only would I have been out the money but angry at myself for reading good advice but not taking it.

And I was happy about it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    There are a lot of variables and there is no perfect science to choosing a girl, but to me, onda is the singular best predictor of a good time. Don't automatically go for the girl with the nicest rack or the prettiest face!
    This could be the best privado advise ever posted here. I try to pick the ones that are not sullen, unless I'm pissed at some woman and feel like fucking somebody that doesn't want to fuck me. Though I have to be honest and admit the a great rack does tend to sway my judgment.

Podés presentarme las chicas?

I decided to put this here after reading a few reviews. It's almost absurd to review a privado / spa and not a person. One time I went to Croix and had an absolutely miserable time. The chica was so incompetent that Mr. Happy went into hiding, I pushed her away, got dressed and got the hell out. On another occasion, though, I had a near spiritual moment with a playful tattooed Porteña with a serious naughty streak.

Still, I don't frequent Croix much because they usually don't give you the chica presentation. As a rule, I like to see before I buy and try to get a sense of what the Porteños call "onda" (the person's "vibe" in English) If it's not too busy, you can ask for a lineup (puedo ver las chicas antes? And they will oblige. I usually turn around and walk out if I can't see the girls first.

In fact, I walked out of two places yesterday after not particularly being enamored with any of the chicas presented to me. It's okay to say "maybe next time," I do it all the time. Remember, there are bushels of pussy in BsAs, and unless you're about to bust, move onto the next place.

Some places give you photos (e. G. The Blue Center - 1114 Santa Fe 6D) but you can't judge onda and you often end up with a girl who looks nothing like the picture.

There are a lot of variables and there is no perfect science to choosing a girl, but to me, onda is the singular best predictor of a good time. Don't automatically go for the girl with the nicest rack or the prettiest face!

Judging from his latest, sparse posts, it appears El Sid is reading the "I Ching". Any tantric sex El Sid?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    I agree 100% and I follow it but what do you recommend in privados. 99.9% privados are asking up front and thats were most of us get fucked.

Thanks for your help.

Tiger
    You raise a good point here, Tiger. There are some privados where you can pay afterwards. However, most are "pay first." My suggestion would be to frequent places that don't require this, OR make a point of talking about a propina before your chosen chica begins working on you. If she knows she'll be given extra compensation in return for a good session, then she'll have that incentive that a chica can only get by paying afterwards will have. Another possibility is to discuss the propina part with the madam, you can be sure it will be relayed instantaneously to the chicas before the madam begins the cattle call.

There are, of course, a few cheap fucks who don't tip at all in privados. To those guys, I say "You get what you pay for."

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    The dynamic person is your dangerous enemy. Don't listen to his ''urgings''!
    I have always tought of You as a "dynamic person" Sid.

Hire or buy.

A pilot friend of mine has a saying that is applicable to our hobby.

"If it flies, floats or fucks it's better to hire than to buy!"

He's not wrong!

Regards,

Hotman

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Hunt's Law Number Four: Never pay first.

Understandably, a lot of chicas are going to press you to pay them your agreed price first. DON'T DO IT. It's not a foregone conclusion, but if you pay them first, your chances of a substandard, piss-poor fuck have just gone up 300%. Make them work for their money, make them realize that if they don't do what they promised, if they try to leave before the agreed-upon time, if they just lay there like a dead fish in bed - they're not going to get the money they so desperately want. If they tell you they want to be paid up front, tell them no, and tell them a white lie as to why - you've "always had bad experiences with girls who got paid up front." If she still insists on being paid first, or makes a stink about it, refer to Hunt's Law Number Three: If it doesn't smell right, leave it alone. In other words, if she says "no sexo antes el dinero" tell her "Hasta la vista, baby!" and throw her ass out. Be a man. Stand your ground. You'll feel much better about yourself later.
    I agree 100% and I follow it but what do you recommend in privados. 99.9% privados are asking up front and thats were most of us get fucked.

Thanks for your help.

Tiger

Talking Hunt & Daddy Rulz

Remember Hunt's Law Number One: The cock you please must be your own.

This hooker does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    "On the other hand, it's never a good idea to violate Hunt's Law Number Four, Never pay first, even if you're drilling a hooker so ugly that even Punter127 wouldn't fuck her. (I hesitate to imagine a hooker who could be that ugly, but according to 127 you can be assured they are plentiful in the RD.
    If their was a hooker too ugly for 127, Flexible Horn is surely plugging her in the UK.

A point of clarification

"Hunt's Laws of Mongering" are intended to be like the laws of physics - laws of universal application. (You cosmologists who'll claim the laws of physics don't work inside a quasar or some such nonsense can stop reading right now.)

Thus, to say "Spinners are the best!" or "Don't drill a chica during her period!" while probably good advice coming from the poster's perspective, aren't truly laws of universal application. Face it, there are some mongers, Sidney for example, who are so demented and gross that they really don't care what the woman they're screwing looks like. They're truly aficionados of Hunt's First Law of Mongering: The cock you please must be your own. On the other hand, it's never a good idea to violate Hunt's Law Number Four, Never pay first, even if you're drilling a hooker so ugly that even Punter127 wouldn't fuck her. (I hesitate to imagine a hooker who could be that ugly, but according to 127 you can be assured they are plentiful in the RD.)

So, keep this concept in mind - I certainly appreciate all your suggestions, but I feel it is my mongering duty to set forth a list of rules so that even the greenest of mongers can have fun, and which apply to all of us equally.

I hope Strad will forgive me for quoting him from his post of the 18th of Feb. 2006.

"... Avoid service from a chica 2 days before her menstruation..."

Actually, it's a little more complex than this but Hunt can transform the idea into one of his laws of mongering

An amalgam of excellent suggestions

Hunt's Law Number Six: Know before you go.

Commentary: This law has applicability on several levels. In essence, it is a command for you to do your homework before setting off to monger. Do research, especially use the resources of this board and its sister boards, International Sex Guide and USA Sex Guide. Have an idea of prices, customs, and services. If it's a foreign destination for you, definitely try to learn some of the language, because it will greatly aid you in negotiating and dealing with not only chicas, but with service staff and just plain citizens. Have an idea of what kinds of ripoffs are out there, and how to avoid them. For most mongers, there is simply no pressing need to "reinvent the wheel" and to "explore unexplored corners," and if you do, you'll end up like a recent poster on this board who visited something like 30 unreviewed privados and found a grand total of 2 women worth fucking. So, monger friends, the command is to be always ready, or as you ex-Coast Guardsmen surely know, Semper Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbutt
    Potential Hunts Law: Don't Hunt in new territory when you are Horny!

How do I avoid this? It you know you are going to the Candy store Jerk Off! Yes, burn off that excess horniness that will lead you astray.
    This may or may not make Hunt's list, but it is definitely at odds with Exon's theory on sperm management.

Potential Hunts Law: Don't Hunt in new territory when you are Horny!

Hopefully you guys can help me massage this into a worthy Hunts law. Basically, you've seen this happen to the "other" guy many times. He gets out of sex prison and you bring him to a brothel in Dominica or a Cafe in Argentina and he's like a kid in a candy store. Within 20 minutes he has hooked up with a mediocre chica and is happy as a clam. The problem is, he will pay too much, get short service and won't have the respect of the bitches for when he comes back the next time. If he had played it cool he could have had the best chick, longer & cheaper and the girls would worship at his feet when he comes back.

How do I avoid this? It you know you are going to the Candy store Jerk Off! Yes, burn off that excess horniness that will lead you astray. When you get to the joint you will find that the ordinary girls look REALLY ordinary and the pretty girls look okay. Over the course of an hour or more you will figure out, cooly, which girls are MAKING you horny & which girls you have a vibe with. By the time you make your selection, you will have wood because the ***** is worth of thy staff, not because you just got out sex prision.

Hope you find this worthy.

Posting Limitations