This blog is moderated by Ratbutt

Looking for some action

Hi Horny,

I moved your ISO request to the ISO section of the forum at...

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...635#post374635

You're welcome.

Jackson

Microcentro SW Locations, August, 2007

Saw 2 different girls on different nights working the NE corner of the intersection of Florida and Paraguay. Further east on Paraguay where it intersects with Suipacha was another girl.

Mostly these girls were alone but on one occasion a girl's pimp approached me and tried to sell her services. She was a little dark-haired girl. He was short with blonde hair and an eastern european accent. He wasn't scary but too many unknowns for this newcomer. I passed.

It's winter in BA now and people are wearing coats. Couldn't tell much about how these girls looked under their coats and usually I didn't get close enough to have an opinion about their faces. On the one occasion I did it was two girls on the same corner. They were both at least okay looking and not old.

Also saw them here and there north of Paraguay at night.

Article Translation

The gist of the article is that the streetwalker locations are expanding. The list is not conclusive, and they promise to add more locations in further reports.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    About Cafe Orleans the post menction up to 1.000 pesos, and it's in my opinion exagerated, I don't believe anyone paid 1.000 pesos there.
    Maybe they're figuring on the costs of apartment remodeling, and other gifts given to the chicas.

Something for Flexible Horn

La Boca-Barracas Av. Almirante Brown (zona del Puente Viejo)

ESPANTAPAJAROS-MUJERES, cobran por diente. ¿que es eso? Si la que elegiste tiene 2 dientes, calculá 10 mangos, 15 dientes cerca de $ 30. No se sabe con dentadura postiza, sería cuestión de charlarlo. Con todos los dientes: NO HAY!

Hookers that charge by the tooth. If she has 2 teeth 10 pesos, 15 teeth 30 pesos. Not sure about false teeth but he wants to find out. How much for a hooker with all her teeth? There are none!

I agree with you, I've never been in the market for SW action myself & I never will. However, we have a section for it so I gotta share with the tribe.

I don't believe you'll travel 20 hours (10 hours to and 10 hours back) to fuck streetwalkers. However, I have never seen women in Santa Fe from Callao to Pueyrredon, mostly are probably taxi boys and / or drug dealers, and not everyday, only certain days, reccomended is to walk by the left side of santa fe after 1:00 AM to avoid get confused for a solicitor.

About Cafe Orleans the post menction up to 1.000 pesos, and it's in my opinion exagerated, I don't believe anyone paid 1.000 pesos there.

About Constitucion, well, what can I say, it's a very dangerous location, even the police feels unsafe there and it's well known it's a risky place even for argentineans.

La Boca and Barracas, also. Look, in general streetwalkers aren't woman, those few woman streetwalking are very old and very ugly. As wrote on the post, the best quality of streetwalkers are, some times in the recoleta village area and I'm sure you can find better girls and risk less on any privado or boliche.

The Argentine Perspective

I found this recent report on the Red Light Districts. It is interesting because you get to see the prices that the Argentines pay. Can someone translate?

Of course, per rules, no need to translate the Travesti stuff, just Mujeres please!

http://www.psicofxp.com/forums/vida-...-detalles.html

Posting Limitations