Thread: Local Employment

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Thanks for the information guys, It is a long term goal anyhow. So I thought if I could get a position with a largo corp. Paying in dollars it would be a nice fit.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe125
    Hello everyone,

I have recently joined the site, very useful information.

I live in Canada and have been thinking about moving to Argentina, do you folks find there is a demand for ex-pats in Argentina?

I am an executive with a mortgage brokerage in Canada, any suggestions for web sites or any other information you could pass on would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance
    Most local expats I know are living here with a pension from another country, or making dollars by working for somebody in the states or elsewhere (not Argentina) If you hustle you can probably find something to do here, but you will be paid in pesos. That is not a decent living, particularly for someone used to a better standard. If you have a boatload of money behind you that's a different story.

Retired Member

Welcome to the board JohnDoe125,

You keep reading this board and you'll find pretty much everything you need.

Exon

Local Employment

Hello everyone,.

I have recently joined the site, very useful information.

I live in Canada and have been thinking about moving to Argentina, do you folks find there is a demand for ex-pats in Argentina?

I am an executive with a mortgage brokerage in Canada, any suggestions for web sites or any other information you could pass on would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance

Posting Limitations