Thread: Junin 1631 Floor 3 Apt. D

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Responding to JKeys ...

You need to know about http://mapa.buenosaires.gob.ar/.

If you forget or lose the url, it's the first hit I get when I do a google search for buenos aires interactive map.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]
    Just got back to BsAs and went to my old favrito.

300/ half hour 500 hour completo.

I went up with Nati who is a tall 20 year old morena who knows.

What completo means. Your mileage may vary. (YMMV).

There were 5 chicas there and 4 were 7's and the other a 5.

I like the attitude of this madam.

Call first as there are only 2 rooms.

What is the nearest cross street for this? I will be there next week and it might be near the apartment we are renting at Rivadavia and Uriburu.

Junin 1631 3 D

Just got back to BsAs and went to my old favrito.

300/ half hour 500 hour completo.

I went up with Nati who is a tall 20 year old morena who knows.

What completo means. Your mileage may vary. (YMMV).

There were 5 chicas there and 4 were 7's and the other a 5.

I like the attitude of this madam.

Call first as there are only 2 rooms.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Creedence  [View Original Post]
    Right next to my hotel so I checked this place out.

2 girls at 7:45pm Saturday, forgot their names, one long haired brunette with a really small waist that didn't do completo, and an older blonde with short hair that does completo.

350p an hour BBBJ, Completo
    I used to stay at the LOI Suites Recoleta and hit this place occasionally (does multiple times a day qualify as "occasionally?"). You've got Ste Fe 1707 and Newport, not too far away.

Junin 1631 3 D

Right next to my hotel so I checked this place out.

2 girls at 7:45pm Saturday, forgot their names, one long haired brunette with a really small waist that didn't do completo, and an older blonde with short hair that does completo.

350p an hour BBBJ, Completo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Creedence For This Post:

Junin1631.

Was about to go to Pena 2293 , as it's 200 mts away from my flat , but it's been raided and closed by the cops .

Never tried Junin , glad I did .

Camilla , 21 yr old argentine brunette ......

Fit , with a good attitude and skills , great body , tiny tits .

$350 for 1hr completo incl BBBJ and cola .

NB : There are never more than 3-4 girls according to the maid .

Recommend with pleasure .

PS Don't you just love the parallel exchange rate ?

Vanessa. Paraguayan cutie.

Thanks for the intel on this privado.

Visited at noon. 2 girls were there, Mala or Mali, cute, blondish a little chunky late 20's she might be the girl in the photo (earlier) but now heavier?
    Also-Vanessa, dark haired, petite. 20yr old Paraguayan. Chose Vanessa who was anxious to please, but took a little time to warm up and communicate (3 months here now in BA).250 for completa-1 hr. Not entirely happy in her work.....(an accounting student-she wants to count money)...jajaja...

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    HOLA keep on posting. Your info is very valuable intel. This privado plays an uniquely important role as the back up option when the recoleta clubs don't produce pay dirt
    Bob. Don't you know it. If I had a dime for every time I've hit 1631 (at 3 or 4am), I'd be a rich man. It's been my back up ('cause I usually stay nearby) to bad internet chica dates, Madahos or Newport chicas that couldn't mine the leche, and so on.

When I first found this place 'Debbie' (blonde with freckles) , Heidi (the legend with zactly breath) and Mia (really skinny brunette with big funbags) where regular fare. While I enjoyed Heidi at time or two, I had more fun with Debbie and Mia than I can say.

When there are no rooms available, I've been able to negotiate (sans espanol) take out at the eat-in price. I've had a couple of less-than-stellar sessions at 1631 but not a single one (out of many, many) was bad.

I love the concept of gettin' busy on that grimy couch in the 'foyer. ' Is the computer still on the sofa table? I recall being shuffled into the kitchen (with Cameron (I think) and another chica (with whom I had lots of fun, but can't think of her name at the moment) when a gent was leaving.

Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Hola Mundo  [View Original Post]
    Here is the picture of the Chica I saw at Junin 1631. No face shown, but you can get the idea of ass I am talking about.
    Rang up arranged 4pm arrived en punta. No girls for 15 mins. Said I would come back a 5. 30 since I live near. Was ten mins late saw 3 girls. 2 passable but not exceptional. The giggly blond in the photo, a reasonable paraguaya Clarissa and another girl who looked disticly underage. No bedrooms available. Was told I had to come on time! Blond and Clarissa offered to do me on the couch in the pretty grubby reception! Chose to leave. Clarissa offered to come back to my apartment. No way. I know it is feriada but still disappointing. If you know of a really good apt close to Rod P 1600 please let me know.

Update. Picture

Here is the picture of the Chica I saw at Junin 1631. No face shown, but you can get the idea of ass I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hola Mundo  [View Original Post]
    Junin 1631.

Piso 3 Apt D, between Las Heras and Vicente Lopez.

Tel: 4806-5147.

After calling them first, I made a trip to this place, and saw a *tall, slim, blond, porteņa. About 6-7, but with nice round ass. I don't do completa, but in this part of the world of BBBJs and completas I have gotten so many BBBJs that *I am not sure if I will ever be able to get them again, from putas, in my entire life some where else. Unless, I come back to BA. So, I had to try at-least one *completa in BA, and it turned out to be good one. Total damage $300AR / HR including $50 extra for completa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Junin.jpg‎  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hola Mundo For This Post:

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    HOLA keep on posting. Your info is very valuable intel. This privado plays an uniquely important role as the back up option when the recoleta clubs don't produce pay dirt
    Ain't that the truth

HOLA M-thanks for an update on this spot

Junin 1631 Floor 3 Apt. D

Junin 1631.

Piso 3 Apt D, between Las Heras and Vicente Lopez.

Tel: 4806-5147.

After calling them first, I made a trip to this place, and saw a *tall, slim, blond, porteņa. About 6-7, but with nice round ass. I don't do completa, but in this part of the world of BBBJs and completas I have gotten so many BBBJs that *I am not sure if I will ever be able to get them again, from putas, in my entire life some where else. Unless, I come back to BA. So, I had to try at-least one *completa in BA, and it turned out to be good one. Total damage $300AR / HR including $50 extra for completa.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hola Mundo For This Post:

Was here last night. Had only two girls, was quoted 200P per hour or 250P per hour completo.

Both girls were not worth half the prices quoted.

I left and went somewhere else.

A few other thoughts

The building is right in the middle of the block between Vincente Lopez and Gen Las Heras, across the street from the Mall and about 4 doors down from Jax's former apt on Junin. It is a one-way street with traffic flowing in a southerly direction. There is a kiosko next door (left) to the entrance and when the mall was open, there was normally an armed guard at the entrance / exit to the Mall parking garage (directly across the street). There is light foot traffic on the street that has no business on that block (I. E. Most people are passing through). It is a fairly secure block and I have never encountered hostiles anywhere near the place. At the VL / Junin intersection, you might encounter various vagabonds, but they are normally harmless. The construction makes the area a little more dicey in that there are less legitimate places for people to hang and more dark areas for dirtbags to lay in wait. As you proceed NNE up Junin you will encounter the beggars and the like as well as one of my favorite ass factories, New Port.

Posting Limitations