Thread: Junin 1631 Floor 3 Apt. D

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Can't find em

Sorry, can't find them. Oriana told me where she was on various sites, but spoke rather rapidly and I didn't get it. I'm sure that this Mia is not the one you are talking about as this Mia was larger than that, and looked like she worked out quite a bit. I couldn't find her, either. Perhaps they use different names.

Thanks for the report

Can you provide links to picks of Mia and Oriana (or provide their bairesgirls names)

I am sure it isn't the same Mia of old (circa late 2007) but that chica was something else. Her life's ambition was to be "chosen" to be on area-vip. She was about 100lbs soaking wet, long dark curly hair and naughty, very, very naughty.

Thanks

Research expedition to Junin 1631

In the interest of stamping out ignorance and advancing knowledge and due to general hornyness, I went to Junin 1631 this afternoon at 4:30. On duty were Mia, Morena, and Oriana. Morena was in civilian clothes and not available. Mia looked very good and athletic. Oriana is very cute, with a very lush body and beautiful natural boobs. Mia was charging 300 for the hour and Oriana 250.

Both were billed as doing BBBJ "hasta al final" (to completion) if it came to that.

I choose Oriana and was well satisfied and would return. She was very attentive orally and up for DATY, although she did only very light kissing.

The place is decent, but small with two bedrooms, nothing fancy. Apparently the owners of this place also have Santa Fe 2023 and some of the girls alternate between the two.

I have seen some very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    Do we have a recent report on this place? I have used it as my "first stop" the last few trips. I get in a little over 3 weeks from now.
    Looking pics of new chicas with the 1631 Junin phone numbers attached to them, on Bairesgirls and the other sites, and I hope to investigate each of them, upon my return (Brenda, Barby (huge cans) Cele (new one not the one that used to be there) Coral, Luz, Mely (more nice cans) Morena, Nataly, Sandra, Yoana (the only one that has been there for a while, I think):

http://bairesgirls.com.ar/newtemplat...idPlantilla=10

With this place, I have usually found that the chicas that advertise with their numbers do tend to work there and the pics are usually pretty accurate. I have had many excellent encounters here and have found some amazing PSE / GFE providers.

I wish I had some recent first hand experience to add to this comment.
    Last edited by Wild Walleye; 05-03-10 at 12:15. Reason: syntax

Do we have a recent report on this place? I have used it as my "first stop" the last few trips. I get in a little over 3 weeks from now.

At the moment

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Across town!

For me it is 5+ thousand miles to check them out.

Get off your lazy Ass and let us know!
    My lazy ass is in sex prison too! Hoping to get sprung at some point over the next month.

Lazy

Across town!

For me it is 5+ thousand miles to check them out.

Get off your lazy Ass and let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    Heidi / Luli went there. However, my experiences with her weren't profound enough for me to go across town to see her. As for Anabelle / Deb / etc. If she popped up within walking distance, I'd go see her, otherwise, my to-do list has too many priority targets that will take precedent.

I recalled that

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Some of the chicas went to this place:

J. D. Perón 1509, piso 4 Apt A, 5A, 6A, at Paraná. 3+ Chicas, Luly aka Vane / Heidy / Brenda / Florencia from Junin 1631. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p hour Complete. Tel: 4373-4330. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am? To 8pm.
    Heidi / Luli went there. However, my experiences with her weren't profound enough for me to go across town to see her. As for Anabelle / Deb / etc. If she popped up within walking distance, I'd go see her, otherwise, my to-do list has too many priority targets that will take precedent.

Try Here

Some of the chicas went to this place:

J. D. Perón 1509, piso 4 Apt A, 5A, 6A, at Paraná. 3+ Chicas, Luly aka Vane / Heidy / Brenda / Florencia from Junin 1631. Prices: 150p 30 min. 200p hour Complete. Tel: 4373-4330. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am? To 8pm.

Came across a few pics of some old friends.

Does anyone remember Deb (aka Anabelle and 100 other names) I haven't seen her on any of the usual sites for a long time. I'd be interested if she is still in the game.

WW,

This young woman had plenty of freckles and was tanned. Sounds like she is back and as active as ever. She would have been my choice that day but I had a lady coming over later in the evening and I am not 25. I do need some time to recover.

She is about that tall

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini
    WW how tall is she. She looks like the petite young woman I saw at Junin on Good Friday.5'2" about 110/115 nice rack. Spoke some English and very pleasant. My buddy sessioned with her.
    Plenty of freckles on her face. Haven't seen her in about 2 years (despite one or two trips to 1631 Junin. She has a son that must be about 12, now.

WW how tall is she. She looks like the petite young woman I saw at Junin on Good Friday.5'2" about 110/115 nice rack. Spoke some English and very pleasant. My buddy sessioned with her.
    Last edited by Mbronzini; 04-28-10 at 19:32. Reason: Typo

Cleaning up my hard drive

Came across a few pics of some old friends.

Does anyone remember Deb (aka Anabelle and 100 other names) I haven't seen her on any of the usual sites for a long time. I'd be interested if she is still in the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture2.jpg‎   Picture4.jpg‎  

Mika, unless you are just trying to talk this place down, please share the details of the provider that stole from you. Negative information can be just as important, if not more important to share here. I keep my guard up as best as possible but, it would be helpful to know who the offender is. For those of us that like to entertain at our places, it would be good to know who is more untrustworthy than the rest.
    It was probably a mistake to leave my wallet in the room alldaugh I didin't have much in (150 peso and no credid card for safety) As I have been tempting and I got my money back no need to make a big fuss about this. The thing is I don't remember the name of the girl, shure I'll recocgnize her next time but I'm not going to return to this privado soon.

I didn't have a great experience there and sex was just ok, that's all.

Ouch!

I was there today and must have looked like a tourist.

The lady told me that it was $300 for the hour to see Mia.

I thanked her for her time and left.

Posting Limitations