Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Alan23

Closed

Once again the phone does not work.

And it is not listed in the Clarin.

Phone

No wonder nobody answered the Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in Bs As now but I saw today in Clarin an advertisement of this privado "Diosa VIP" with this phone numer 4328-7201. The price is 200 Pesos

May be open?

I'm not in Bs As now but I saw today in Clarin an advertisement of this privado "Diosa VIP" with this phone numer 4328-7201. The price is 200 Pesos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadavez For This Post:

Closed

No one answers the phone.

Stopped by today. Didn't see Sabrina in the line up. No Lara either - apparently she no longer works there.

I asked if 120 was the price and they said yes. I didn't realize that maybe the price might be lower. Thought that the issue was that, under new management, they had raised the prices. If I had my notes straight, I would've asked for their quote first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Sportman,

Did you see Natalia or Sabrina in the lineup?

I think they are gone if there is a new manager.

Anybody knows the whereabouts of Natalia?

DWC
    DWC, I was only presented with Carolina and a Brazilian chica. Did not see Natalia or Sabrina.

Sportman,

Did you see Natalia or Sabrina in the lineup?

I think they are gone if there is a new manager.

Anybody knows the whereabouts of Natalia?

DWC

Under new managment?

Two days ago in the late afternoon, my first appointment in Microcentro did not pan out. I showed up and no one answered the door and phone call. So I made a call to this place and told them I'd be there in 5 minutes. I just walked around the corner and was let in to this apartment – gotta love it being in Privado Land of Microcentro.

This is the first time I've been to this place. I was presented with two chicas. After I made my selection, I told the madam I wanted one hour and handed her $120 as the price stated in this thread. I got an inquisitive look from the madam and she asked me how did I find the place. I told her from a friend a mine. I got a feeling and was later confirmed that this place is somewhat under new management. I think I have overpaid.

Anyhow, my choice was a 22 year old Argentinean named Carolina. Pretty face, I would say a solid 7 in looks. Standing at 174 cm with long legs as you can see in one of the attached photos. Good body shape, not a spinner but not fat in any sense, IMO. We started with DFK. Then I took off the bra and a pair of very nice natural large C cup tetas got my attentions. They were the nice and firm, the type that only a 22 year can possess. I sucked on them for a while and that got her excited. She asked me to go down on her. Now Sportsman usually is not a big fan of DATY on privado chicas. So instead I broke out the pocket rocket. As usual she did not know what it was and wanted nothing to do with it. But I placed it on the nipples first and then slowly moved down to her clit. Well it took 15 seconds and she was all over it. Giving her sometime to catch her after breath her first organism, we resumed some more DFK. She licked my face like a little puppy which I really liked. I returned the favor doing the same thing to her and she seemed to like that too. Then the BJ but sadly it was covered only. She did it for about 30 seconds and I decided I better mount her before I lose the erection. We went at it what appears to be forever. Finally I got the job done but completely exhausted. She went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned I held her in arm basting the afterglow. She warped her long, smooth, silky legs around me and I was a happy man.

Eventually we got the knock on the door indicating the time was up. After I got dressed and looked at my watch, that's when I realized I was there for almost an hour and a half. I guess they must have given a break on the time since I probably have overpaid.

A good session, the only negative thing was no BBBJ. I recommend Carolina if you can live with CBJ.

She told me she is listed in Gemidos with her face covered with sunglasses. She does not know the name she is listed but I can't locate it. I am sharing the attached photos since they do not show her face.

PS: I might call this place up later just to find out the real price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caro 1.JPG‎   Caro 2.JPG‎   Caro 3.JPG‎  

Sabrina and Nancy

I visited Suipacha 1022 today. The apartment is small, with two rooms, an open waiting area and a bathroom. The bedroom they showed me into was clean enough, but the typical privado bed - cheap mattress and sheets that weren't all that clean.

There were two girls working, although the apartment lady offered herself to me as well.

I opted for both, paid 120p each for the hour.

So, we got to business. Sabrina kept trying her ram her tongue down my throat - and it wouldn't have been bad if not for her breath. It was pretty stale. Nancy wasn't all the fresh either. While Sabrina was riding me, Nancy tried to sit on my face - the odor was thoroughly unpleasant.

They took turns on me and it wasn't anything special - just perfunctory sex.

Both were pretty and very nice, but I prefer a little more cleaner, fresher chica. I rate the visit a 5. I won't be going back.

Went there at 9pm after Maipu closed super-early! I know the early closing times are probably mentioned there but hell's bells, that was a disappointment to know that they wrap up at 8pm! After all the great reports from there about top bjs for great value, that was a gut punch.

I think maybe, as a possibility we should consider putting a label on every privado that shuts down before sundown, so if it's late at least you can easily refine your search without reading hundreds of posts to find closing times.

Anyhoo, went to this old flame place and all they had was Nancy. Seems teenager-like with a tiny chest. Lithe, with a good attitude. I think she's got striking looks as opposed to pretty.

Works quite hard with her mouth, moves energetically. But she doesn't exactly deepthroat, sadly, V shallow.

She's seriously good value though. Well worth a pop. Esp. If you don't really care about garg profondo. I didn't ask for cola nor was it offered, I don't know if she'd agree or no.

AR$120/hora. 80 half

Natalia

Went to this privado on Saturday again, without calling. Sabrina was busy with a client, so I selected natalia. Dark skin. Cute. Good eyes. Large breasts. BBBJ. Very loving sex for an hour. 120p. Recommended.

Zing

Saturday morning, be sure to telephone first

I went over to Santa Fe this morning just before 11am to see who I could find. At 1707 no one answered the phone at 1050am. At 1105am 2036 piso 2-be inivited me up to view, but only had one cute short blond with a slight belly bulge (but not fat) and wanted 300p. I said no and left.

I walked to a bunch of other places and found nothing open and ready to go. Back at 1707 apt 3 the woman invited me up finally, but said there were no girls there yet. Come back in 30 to 60 minutes.

So I gave up and went to join people for lunch in La Boca. I wasted a 50mg vitamin V, but it cost less than 2p so I don't care.

Later in the day I called supaicha1022 at 5d and made an appt with sabrina for a repeat. She was great again.

Always call to confrm on weekends is the lesson I learned.

Ciao, zing

Soledad?

Did anybody see Soledad here?

I normally went with Gimena, but once I went with Soledad when she was there. The first time I met her she was the secretary, dressed as a non-sexual civilian.

Next time, she was in costume.

Interesting because she is the only young fat caucasian chica I saw (let alone went with) in my entire time in BA. But she was shortish and still needed to lose 30 pounds. I had finished my half hour with Gimena. G is so great, I was still in the mood, but also into variety, so I surprised myself by asking for Soledad.

Her enthusiasm and effort were definitely the most energetic and committed I've experienced in BA. French kissing with extremely demonic tongue action, like I prefer it. Never let up, game for plenty of positions, and pliant about changes. Very accommodating. The only slight reservation was that she didn't swallow! And that's generally no big deal for me. Incidentally, she was tighter than I'd have expected a fattie to be. Nice little playboy bunny logo tattoo near her pussy.

Anybody else met her? I found her unique.

Sabrina, gracias!

Sabrina?

Slim, short, black hair, small perfect breasts, small perfect butt, tiny bit of fat in her stomach, but no kids. Very pretty. The apartment was normal, bright, clean, a normal bedroom with a door and and a normal bed and a small boombox playing music.

I had just left esmerelda 973 10b (see funny report) without finishing my session, so I was in a slight hurry to bust a nut. I paid 120p, instead of 100p at the last place, and had a much more civilzed, unrushed and sexy time. One block over and 20 pesos more than the last place!

It did not seem like there were any other customers, unlike the place I had fled. I upset Sabrina's normal routine a little bit by giving her a CD and asking her to play it on the boom box while I took a shower and undressed. It was a CD that I made for colombianas in St Maarten, containing 25 minutes of music that escalates from romantic to intense sexy, then has a warning (ding, ding, ding, 25 minutes! Then some more sexy songs, then another warning at 60 minutes (sesenta minutos! Then 20 minutes more for real lovers.

Sabrina started right out with nice kissing, into LFK, into carresses and BBBJ and hugs and lots of nice stuff. Really quite natural and unrushed and very sexy.

I skipped my normal massage and daty for her and let her mount me after the BBBJ. Then doggie (perrito) then finished in missionary. I wasn't rough on her, but I didn't work on her pleasure either.

Once I had come and recovered from the shock of the last privado, then I talked to her, gave her a massage, gave her the CD of the music, etc. I think the next visit will be even better.

-zing

I fucked Sabrina a couple of months ago and she provided very good service. GFE, DFK, cola, everything. I enjoyed the session and would repeat.

Posting Limitations