Thread: Thanks to WorldTravel69!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I met him last night. He was working as we spoke even on his last night.

He made my trip in Lima and now in BA.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Shane44
    I believe all of us owe a debt of gratitude to WT69 for his tireless efforts at trying to visit every Private Apartment in BA and provide all of us with comments on each.

Word has it that WT69 will be returning to the US shortly, and his daily comments about BA's many Private Apartments will be dearly missed by all of us. I do not know of another non-resident BA monger who has done more to keep the rest of us so well informed.

Many, many thanks for a job well done WT69. Your sacrifices for the cause of mongering mark you as one of the greats. Your dick should be bronzed! Here is hoping you return to BA soon. Shane
    I spent some time with WT69 earlier this year, and I reiterate the above. I know WT69 enjoyed himself on his quest to list as many private apartments as possible.

I don't suppose it would be a bad full time job!

Thumbs up Thanks to WorldTravel69!

I believe all of us owe a debt of gratitude to WT69 for his tireless efforts at trying to visit every Private Apartment in BA and provide all of us with comments on each.

Word has it that WT69 will be returning to the US shortly, and his daily comments about BA's many Private Apartments will be dearly missed by all of us. I do not know of another non-resident BA monger who has done more to keep the rest of us so well informed.

Many, many thanks for a job well done WT69. Your sacrifices for the cause of mongering mark you as one of the greats. Your dick should be bronzed! Here is hoping you return to BA soon. Shane

Posting Limitations