This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lightbulb

I have seen quite a few of the hotter prospects pack up and go to Spain in particular or Europe in general. I have seen many come back with enough to put a down payment on shitty little two room apartments in the microcenter. Now this might not be alot of money but for an Argie working girl to be able to work 3-4 months and come back with enough to put a down payment on her very own home is a big thing. I never asked how much can be made but my honest guess, given the fact that $200-500 Euros is the going rate per hour, is even if she is only seeing half of that, that means a girl can pull around $200-400 Euros a day, multiply that by 5 times a week 4 weeks a month and you have a girl making anywhere from $4000-$8000 Euros a month, multiply that by the usual 3-4 month tourist visa and you have about $15-$30K Euros for a 3-4 month stint in Europe (think about this in average Argentine economic terms and you will realize how even the possibility of this is quite tempting) even if you subtract airfare and living expenses (remember these girls aren't exactly living it up in Europe, they are probably sharing a 1 room studio with another girl or two and eating as little as possible to keep their figure profitable and only taking taxis when the customer is paying) I would say a girl can probably bring back anywhere from $10-25k Euros, or about $50-$125 thousand pesos. I am sure there are all kinds of risks associated with being a hooker in Europe just as I am sure there are all kinds of risks associated with being a hooker in Argentina, I am sure the pursuit of the mighty Euro over rides all these possible reprecussions in a hookers mind. So if the girl is decided on going, wish her luck and bang her like crazy before she leaves so she remembers what she has waiting for her when she returns.

Good Luck,

Bad.

PS, Paris is the real mecca for working girls, all the succesfull providers tour there at least a couple times a year.

What kind of friend is it? If it's a really good friend she would probally not letting her get into trouble. If her friend is already in Spain she probally has a place to crash as well.

Working in Spain.

The problem for a working girl in Spain is that alot the the clubs are run by the Russians. First thing they will do is take away her passport. The clubs are self contained. They are like a fortress. The girls are not allowed to leave. They have to pay for their meals and the room that they rent to live in and use as their privado. It is a very dangerous situation for your friend.

These places are also filled with women from all parts of the world. Some have been lured there for the purpose of working but not in the field they were promised. She should try some other country but hard to say which one. I have seen plenty of clubs in Spain and have spoken with plenty of chicas to find out the situation they got themselves into in Spain. Not such a good idea.

Joe Vato

Maybe if she worked in a place like Club Selecta in Torremolinos, probably one of the best clubs on the southern Coast, it would be fine.

Much more up market than Estark 92 and Escandalo and maybe less strenuous than the clubs in BA.

Or maybe a sugar daddy on the costas?

Question Advice for a chica who wants to work in Spain

One of my regular chicas has recently got the idea that working in Spain for three or four months would be interesting and lucrative experience. She has a "friend" who has worked in clubs on the Costa del Sol who has convinced her that Spain is some kind of eldorado for working chicas. I am rather sceptical myself. As an aside, she claims she gets sore if she has more than two or three guys a day and is not one of those girls who likes a hard pounding, and she hasn't ever worked in one of the clubs here. I don't know the Spanish clubs very well, but I guess that if she ends up working in one of the big clubs over there, she will have to accept some pretty tight constraints on her freedom, will have to go with any client who fancies her. And lots will. By the time she has paid for her air fare, accomodation and the house tax, she probably won't make much money either. Am I being pessimistic?

Any of you guys who know the Spanish scene. What advice would you give her? From a chica's perspective? How does Spain compare with Argentina?

Posting Limitations