This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Personally, I like "dirty portena sluts".

Thanks,

Jackson
    Don't get me wrong I too love "dirty portena sluts", hell I love all type of dirty sluts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    He is very perceptive! Somehow, I remember some of those ''sluts'' hanging at the Mansion during Jackson's tenure.
    Hey, I like Geo Eye's posts! He's got alot of guns, and he is always firing away!

And they like you as well. Or is it that bulge in your pants? Aka "wallet".

Thanks,

Jackson
    That Geo Eye does have a way with words.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    Paraguay girls are much better providers and loving. They are passionate.

And many are REAL. Not like many money-hungry dirty portena sluts.

Thanks,

Jackson

Paraguay girls are much better providers and loving. They are passionate.

And many are REAL. Not like many money-hungry dirty portena sluts.

Be sure to keep the going rate in mind with the Paraguayans. 40 pesos, not a centavo more. If you pay anything more than that you're a stupid gringo. Of course, you get what you pay for.

I have had some really good experiences with girls from Misiones and Cordoba. But I have also had some good times with some Portenas (both working girls and " normal " girls) I would say you have a 50/50 shot with which ever you choose. I think girls that come from humble backgrounds and stay grounded are the best providers in general, no matter if they are from BA or Asuncion.

I personally think girls from Misiones are VERY GOOD LOOKING and VERY GOOD PROVIDERS, maybe it is that brazilian influence or something, but that is just my personal preference.

Bad

Absolutely. People from the north are darker and poorer which make them more passionate and considerate to others.

BA can be very polite but it and its inhabitants can get fiesty. It is in their anglo european roots.

Wink Paraguayas and Provincial girls versus Portenas

It has been remarked more than a few times on this board that you have a better chance of having a good time with a chica from Paraguay than with a local Porteņa. It is not the looks (some paraguayas are a bit dark-skinned for some tastes. But not for mine. And most of the really knockout girls I have met were not from the provinces) its the attitude. Just more friendly, accomodating and enthusiastic, than the average businesslike and streetwise porteņa. Looking back on positive experiences, it is not only Pararguayas, its also girls from Missiones, Tucuman, Salta and Corrientes. Even when you think you've met a really friendly Porteņa, when you ask her where her family are from, where she was born and raised, it often turns out to be Paraguay or the north somewhere. Like all generalizations, this one has exceptions, but I have to say that whenever I meet a new chica now, one of the first things I ask her is where she's from. If she's from the provinces or Paraguay, I am much more inclined to take the matter further.

Have other readers of this forum had the same experience?

Posting Limitations