Thread: Lacroze 2346 timbre #2

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Dickhead

Update Five Years Later

I guess they can't be that bad. They are still in business.

Frederico Lacroze 2346, buzzer 2, at Av. Cabildo. Chicas: 4. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4770-9126, 4772-7662. Hours: 24/7.

Thumbs down No Go

I checked this place out yesterday. The madame and two girls were sitting at the end of a long hall. The girls went in the kitchen until the madame ushered me into a cubicle just large enough for a double bed with 2 feet clearance at the end with no window. I protested and she showed me the second room a few centimeters larger but with a window. OK for a real short time.

Two girls rated 2-3 range. She quoted me 80/120. I shouted what? I did not hear you correctly. She repeated. I simply said no thanks and began to leave. She said what are you used to paying. It was not worthy of a reply. I left.

Thumbs down Hit or Miss - Miss

I was there sometime during the week. The facilities are OK and the three girls presented were all doable. However I chose a chica by the name of Barbara. Pretty small but with a nice chest. First off she is very hard of hearing and I am repeating myself for everything. Second, In the middle of s decent CBJ she takes a phone call on her cell phone, walks out of the room for 5 minutes and then when I ask her to turn it off she says her kid is sick and will not turn it off. Finally, when I go to f$E^% her she grimices n pain and says I have to go slow and not to hard because she ahs a urinary track infection. I calmly put my close back on, speak with the receptonist not to get my money back but explain the situation, then I go head over to 1707 Santa fe.

Been there a bunch

This was the place I told you about. Its hit or miss, sometimes a lot of pretty girls other times it's the humane society. Facilitys are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I got a card from some boludo on the street near the Belgrano station on the Mitre line, so I called them up. They said they are four chicas operating 24-7 for 50 the half hour and 70 the hour. Haven't tried them but we always need more 24-7 places, right? So somebody go check it out. It says "frigobar" so it can't be too bad. Also "ambiente climatizado."

4770-9126

Lacroze 2346 timbre #2

I got a card from some boludo on the street near the Belgrano station on the Mitre line, so I called them up. They said they are four chicas operating 24-7 for 50 the half hour and 70 the hour. Haven't tried them but we always need more 24-7 places, right? So somebody go check it out. It says "frigobar" so it can't be too bad. Also "ambiente climatizado."

4770-9126

Posting Limitations