Thread: Monroe 2870

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Price Update

There was a little noise in the background, but I swore this what she said on the prices.

Please someone call and double check.

Monroe 2870, between Vidal and Cramer, four blocks from Cabildo. (La Mansion de Belgrano) Chicas: 6. Prices: 50p 30 min. 100p hour. Tel: 4545-3799, 4545-0410. Hours: 24/7. http://www.lamansiondebelgrano.com.ar/home.htm

Update

Price change:

Prices: 80p 30 min. 120p hour.

Update

30p the half and 60p the hour. Presented 3 below average looking chicas around noon Friday. Receptionist was extremely tenacious and would not quote me a price. She kept saying it is very cheap. After getting the above quote and saying goodbye she dropped the price to 50p completo completo the hour. She wouldn't let me leave. The only thing that saved me was another customer buzzing in.

I was on a recon of the area and had already been serviced. I will return to try this one. The price seems right. I pay that for lunch.

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey
    I agree, there are better places. I prefer Cabildo 2985, about a 10 minute walk away. Which places within walking distance do you recommend?
    Well, frankly, Cabildo 2985 at Quesada was one of those that I had in mind. Another alternative could be Roosevelt 2317. While the service is not great it is will easily stand up to this place and the prices are even lower (40/ half hour 60/ hour)

If price is not an issue I would say that La Casita VIP and Cabildo VIP are both real nice places that offer a better, cleaner environment, prettier girls and better service (both are priced at 100/ half hour 150/ hour)

Also, I have heard good things about La Casona, which is located at Cuba 2526, I have never been there myself (yet).

Although I will admit that the service (and often the madam(s)) are substandard, I have never received as bad a treatment as you got there, Kazzooey. I personally do not have the place on my "Must Avoid" list, but rather on my "Avoid if possible list". I have been lucky with a few good providers in the past, but it seems like standards have fallen.

Question to Mr. Vice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vice
    There are places within walking distance which are cheaper and offer better service.
    I agree, there are better places. I prefer Cabildo 2985, about a 10 minute walk away. Which places within walking distance do you recommend?

Avoid - 3 strikes and this place is out

I make it to this neighborhood fairly often, so I've been here a fair amount of times while doing my rounds. I'm not coming back to this place again. Here are 3 recent experiences, taken from the past 6 months r so. You be the judge.

First: I show up a little before the lunch crowd. I ring the bell. Before the madam can come downstairs to let me in, two other customers show up, forming a line behind me. She lets us all in. Even though I obviously was first in line, she presents the chicas to the two other guys first. Yeah, that's real good. So I'll get to pick from the bottom of the barrel, right? But as if that was not bad enough, the madam totally forgets to present the chicas to me. So I'm just sitting in my room like an idiot, listening to the chicas present to the other two guys first. Finally the Madam comes into my room and asks "So which girl do you want?" And I'm like "What girls? You didn't even present them to me. And I arrived before anyone else!" Pissed me off royally. I left.

Second: I show up one day and there doesn't seem to be a madam, just one of the working girls, playing both roles of madam and working girl. I decided to do a half hour session with her, since she looked alright. During our session, she's getting up and answering the bell, etc. When a new customer comes in, she obviously told him she'd be done soon, be / c what she then did was come back to my room and get on top of me and finish me off ASAP, just to have the session over with. This was like, 12 minutes into our 30 minute session. So that ended it ("oh, you came?" time to go) so she could get to the next customer. I would've been better off somewhere else.

Third: I show up on a Saturday afternoon and there are two madams (one young, one old. I had never seen either of them before) and they are totally rude. They lead me to the darkest waiting room I've ever been in. I ask "is there anyway to get a little more light in here" and the response is a brusk "No." I don't like any of the girls I see, but I get pressure from both madams. Not cool at all, not a nice experience, they're totally pressuring me. I tell them I don't like the girls, and I don't like the hard sell, I'll come back during the middle of the week sometime to see what the selection is like then. The old madam demands that I pay a "presentation fee." The whole time, I am very polite, not being an ass, not showing any attitude whatsoever. So I tell her "sorry, I've been to dozens of privados, and I've never paid a presentation fee. I'll come back during the week, and if I like what I see, I'll gladly session." The older madam goes into a rage and throws me out and tells me never to come back.

I never will come back. Frankly, I don't understand why some privados don't know how to try to be nice to their customers. Provide good service, be nice, make people feel good, they'll want to come back and spend their money and tell their friends to do the same. Instead, I'm never coming back, never spending another centavo there and urging all of my fellow-mongers to never visit this poor excuse for a privado.

Went to this place tonight with a friend. When we were let in the air was so thick of incense that it was difficult to breathe.

The rather unfriendly madam showed me to a room to wait for a presentation.

I was shown 4 girls all of which were quite average. I chose one named Natascha. Dark skinned, and maybe a bit to the heavy side (I did not notice until later, the whole place is lit by violet light, which conceals most physical flaws - I suspect it is there for that very reason)

The session started out okay. But soon turned somewhat stale. She gave an uninspired CBJ and went through different positions in a mechanic way that was - to be honest - rather uninspiring. After finishing I decided not to try round two and left the place, despite having 25 minutes left of the hour.

The prices quoted were 60 ARS for 30 minutes, 80 ARS for the hour (100 for completo)

Although the place is definitely affordable I would still make the claim that the service does not justify the price. There are places within walking distance which are cheaper and offer better service.

Quote Originally Posted by Skifozo
    What quality (on 1-10 scale) chica do you get for a 100p or less?
    Skifozo: I must tell that many of the girls working at Madaho's asking for 600 pesos per hour, started some day at a privado, getting (perhaps) a 50% of 60 pesos per hour. They can jump from a privado to another, sometimes, they can fall in love and just desappear, or, move on, or get independeant, or start in a club, but it's common girls from the provinces of Argentina, or, foreign countries starting points are cheap privados.

I beg to differ

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Try paying her $200 peso's and see if that improves the service.

You get what you pay for remember.

Exon
    At Corrientes 1125, for Ar$ 60 you get a full hour with a complete menu (including BBBJ and cola) And the rent for the place on Corrientes must be higher, as it is a central one.

The place under discussion in this thread is, on the other hand, located at the end of the world, and the girls are of much worse quality compares to Corrientes. I'll let you do the MATH.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skepsis
    I went there again last night to check out the other girls. Besides two girls from 2 days before (3-4 on looks) I was shown Carol, a blonde argentinian with a great body and sweet face and be-cups (I would rate it as 8) She was the obvious pick. I paid Ar$60 for 30 min. The sex was mechanical (including CBJ) but all I needed was to pop a nut. I'm afraid this girl is the only reasonable pick, it's up to you and your luck.
    Try paying her $200 peso's and see if that improves the service.

You get what you pay for remember.

Exon

Carol

I went there again last night to check out the other girls. Besides two girls from 2 days before (3-4 on looks) I was shown Carol, a blonde argentinian with a great body and sweet face and be-cups (I would rate it as 8) She was the obvious pick. I paid Ar$60 for 30 min. The sex was mechanical (including CBJ) but all I needed was to pop a nut. I'm afraid this girl is the only reasonable pick, it's up to you and your luck.

60p hour, wow they must be lookers.

What quality (on 1-10 scale) chica do you get for a 100p or less?

Avoid!

I was shown 3 horribly looking chicas, bad teeth, bad face. I was asked more than advertised, so I left the place.

Monroe 2870

Between Vidal and Cramer, four blocks from Cabildo. In Belgrano (La Mansion de Belgrano). 5 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4544-2915, 4545-0410. Hours: 24/7.

Promos 15p, 20p, 2x 30p.

I only called.

Posting Limitations