Thread: Fetish issues

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Darkstar

Why not Domina Eve?

Did you try with her? She is good doing her thing. If you want ill search her contact number.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Here's a girl that might interest You although she's currently working the New Your scene.

http://www.cristinafetish.com/

Or You might find something of interest here. Go to the left hand side and click Fetichismo

http://www.platynum.com.ar/entreteni...ntoenglish.htm

Exon
    An obvious typo on my part, but here try this

http://www.fetishdomina.net/

Exon

Oh yeah - and what's the "New Your" scene? A forum search didn't work for me.

Have you seen Cristina's prices? Look on the 'profile' page, essentially 300 US$ per hour.

Retired Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Robliaw
    Hello,

I am going to be in BA in 7 weeks (7weeks too far away) It will be my first trip. I saw this thread about fetish issues and thought it was the appropriate place to ask a question. I have dabbled in bdsm (me on the dom side) in places like London, Rotterdam, and Toronto. Is there anything like this available in BA. I have not really seen anything from web searches and board searches. I know this is not found often in latin america, but I thought Argentina had a string European influence, so maybe there was a chance.
    Here's a girl that might interest You although she's currently working the New Your scene.

http://www.cristinafetish.com/

Or You might find something of interest here. Go to the left hand side and click Fetichismo

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...ntoEnglish.htm

Exon

Be Carefull Exxon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    No, No, No,

I do strickly "Bare Back " Foot Jobs, its much more erotic. But first I have her wash her feet, then latter I suck her toes off. Then after I know everything is clean I proceed with the "Foot Job" and cum on her toes, they love it.

Exon
    Have you ever had athelete's foot on your dick? Well it happened to me even after washing her feet with antibacterial soap. It was very traumatic for me as I thought I had contracted some incurable jungle rot. Then I was embarrassed to death in the hospital emergency room when they laughinly told me it was just a garden variety jock rash.

Since that unpleasant experience I have always covered up for my foot jobs.

Although I still insist on bare back blow jobs.

Be careful out there!

Hello,

I am going to be in BA in 7 weeks (7weeks too far away) It will be my first trip. I saw this thread about fetish issues and thought it was the appropriate place to ask a question. I have dabbled in bdsm (me on the dom side) in places like London, Rotterdam, and Toronto. Is there anything like this available in BA. I have not really seen anything from web searches and board searches. I know this is not found often in latin america, but I thought Argentina had a string European influence, so maybe there was a chance.

It's on my To Do List

That sounds interesting. It's on my TO DO List. Thanks.

There needs to be a thread start- Has anyone ever done this.

Retired Member

No, No, No,.

I do strickly "Bare Back " Foot Jobs, its much more erotic. But first I have her wash her feet, then latter I suck her toes off. Then after I know everything is clean I proceed with the "Foot Job" and cum on her toes, they love it.

Exon

Safe Foot Jobs

Make sure to wear a rubber. Let's keep it safe out there!

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar
    I'm looking for tips on fetish issues with BA chicas. I, myself, have a bit of a weak spot for stockings / heels / legs / feet. Do any of the experienced members have tips on finding quality experiences in this direction?

DS
    Try a "Foot Job", I'm getting more & more into them. There just something more erotic than just a regular Hand Job.

Exon

I'm a foot person. I smelled a few feet during sessions and love having them in my face when I'm doing her missionary style.

I don't think people in BA are too hip to it let alone South America. Maybe I'm wrong but just do your thing your paying.

Question Fetish issues

I'm looking for tips on fetish issues with BA chicas. I, myself, have a bit of a weak spot for stockings / heels / legs / feet. Do any of the experienced members have tips on finding quality experiences in this direction?

DS

Posting Limitations