Thread: Chica Prices

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
This blog is moderated by Jackson

The rub

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    So if I don't post those chica details ie club names, chicas name, price, what we did; I CAN'T GET ON YOUR NERVES
    My issue isn't that people are "obsessed" with paying low prices, my issue is, and continues to be, the viciousness that is often on display. I had written several detailed reviews and ended up getting insulted or having it be implied that I'm an idiot. "Hey moron, there's a big glowing sign over your head that says 'take my money.'"

Consider this as well: do you really think what YOU pay affects the market? I'm sure lots of people use this board, but lots more don't. Assuming what you pay affects the market is like assuming who you vote for will elect the next president. If you vote or don't vote, monger or don't monger, you absolutely will not affect the end result.

But you say, if we all thought that way it would be bad. We need to all act together. A thought experiment: every last one of us bands together, we form a union and call ourselves the Brotherhood of Argentine Private Chica Fuckers. Members of BAPCF resolutely stay together, take a blood oath and never pay over p$100. Would this stop chica inflation? If you do, go read up on Nixon and how well his wage and price controls worked in stopping inflation. Artificially trying to keep prices down leads to both a decrease in the quality of product and a shortage of high quality product. I won't explain why, that's what wikipedia is for.

Also, do you really, honestly believe that it would actually keep prices down? There are probably more chicas just on platynum than there are people on this board that actually monger. Even lots of girls with horrible reviews are still in the business so mewling about one person's drop won't keep the bucket from overflowing.

As far as I can see, there are two reasons why we post on these boards: 1) out of the goodness of our sweet mongering hearts; 2) because it's fun to trade stories about our sexual exploits. We all claim the first, but let's be real here--there are very few choirboys or peace corps volunteers amongst us. When it stops being fun, people don't post.

With all due respect to the blue ink

There is a two tiered system, when one Yanqui pays too much regardless of the model test driven, the price goes up for all Yanquis at that dealership. That being said, spend your money, and have fun. If you can't control what you pay please stay out of the lower end clubs. That way you get to pay what you wish for the quality you desire and those value mongers such as myself have a place to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

For the record, I'm inclined to agree with Sinistra and Jager in so much as it seems to me that there are a number of forum members who are obsessed with how little they can pay.

Someone on this forum recently posted a comment to the effect of "How does what I pay for a Mercedes effect what you pay for a Chevy?" I agree with this analogy. The real objective should be not to pay the Mercedes price for the Chevy, but chastising the Mercedes buyer because he didn't pay the Chevy price for his Mercedes is just ridiculous.

To refute another favorite argument: Does the Chevy dealer raise his prices because he heard what the Mercedes dealer is charging for the Mercedes? No. In addition, no matter what someone pays for a Mercedes, there will always be Chevys for sale at Chevy prices for those who don't see any difference between the Mercedes and the Chevy.

One final note: For those of you who think that what the foreigners pay establishes the market price for pussy in Argentina, let me remind you that everything here is designed to serve the local Argentinos, with foreigners accounting for perhaps 5% of the total volume. Hardly a cartel, I think.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra

The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!
    Well stated. Label it what one will, but if I choose to pay a bit more to a chica, at times there is a social welfare component to it in that a reasonable to higher tip means a good deal to them. If one can afford to do so, you shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

For the record, I'm inclined to agree with Sinistra and Jager in so much as it seems to me that there are a number of forum members who are obsessed with how little they can pay.

Someone on this forum recently posted a comment to the effect of "How does what I pay for a Mercedes effect what you pay for a Chevy?" I agree with this analogy. The real objective should be not to pay the Mercedes price for the Chevy, but chastising the Mercedes buyer because he didn't pay the Chevy price for his Mercedes is just ridiculous.

To refute another favorite argument: Does the Chevy dealer raise his prices because he heard what the Mercedes dealer is charging for the Mercedes? No. In addition, no matter what someone pays for a Mercedes, there will always be Chevys for sale at Chevy prices for those who don't see any difference between the Mercedes and the Chevy.

One final note: For those of you who think that what the foreigners pay establishes the market price for pussy in Argentina, let me remind you that everything here is designed to serve the local Argentinos, with foreigners accounting for perhaps 5% of the total volume. Hardly a cartel, I think.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

After all this Yakady Yak about Martina I called and set up an appointment today at three thirty.

She's located at Tucman 435 on the second floor in number #6, you must call first and make an appointment.

After my hand Job and prostrate massage we started talking about money and this is what she told me.

A message and "Hand Job" which includes prostrate massage plus a little "Beso Nigero" is $100 peso's. She told me I pay the same as everyone else. She also said that "Sexo" was more but didn't quote a number. (she's never up charged me for sexo, but there again I've only fucked her once or twice, Martina is strictly for hand jobs)

I'd told her I'd read complaints from the Amercano's that she was charging too much. She replied that her Amiga was charging what ever the traffic would bare not her.

So the bottom line is $100 peso's, if you want to fuck its going to be a little extra.

She a really sweet girl and I highly recommend her,

I gave her a $20 peso tip today, an extra $7 dollars from my Mongering budget, so the whole package was $40 US dollars.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Jager
    thanks Sinistra for speaking out for Flsailor.

There are times, when it gets on my nerves that too many posts are only how 'cheap'

Jager.
    It's because of people like you I keep my special friends to myself, with your carefree attitude of fuck you Jack I'll do as I please I don't promote the good chicas I find. This stops you hopefully paying them twice what I pay.

I like to spend 10-12 weeks a time in BsAs and with 100+ 'encounters' every extra 50 or 60 pesos it soon add's up.

So if I don't post those chica details ie club names, chicas name, price, what we did; I CAN'T GET ON YOUR NERVES

Great come back

Thanks Sinistra for speaking out for Flsailor.

There are times, when it gets on my nerves that too many posts are only how 'cheap' the monger was able to get his happy hour and he doesn't like the fact that other people want (and can) spend more money. Yes, when prices are getting ruined for all of us that is bad, but when someone feels like paying some extra, so what. Let them have their fun and enjoy their time with the provider, who in return is much happier working. Seems like a win-win situation to me.

Jager.

Here's the thing, Flsailor, they don't care that you paid an extra 50 pesos, they care that people paying "too much" will end up meaning that they will have to pay more. They look at the prices they used to pay two years ago and compare it to the prices they are paying today, see that many of the prices have more than doubled and begin looking around for someone to blame. The obvious scapegoat is the dim-witted, free-spending tourist who ruins things for the rest of them.

The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. I've had my shit jumped in on more than one occasion because I paid an "outrageous" sum, when the whole encounter cost me less than many of the tips I've left in Europe. I particularly remembering catching hell for what I paid to Luciana (of Area-VIP) but the truth is I still look back on that session as one of the absolute best times I've had in the sack with a woman and here I'd have to pay in Euros what I paid there in Pesos. Ever notice that I don't post much anymore? It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. Why should I ruin my fantastic times by getting shit hurled at me here? It's too bad, too, because I have information that would be useful to some people here. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!

Do 1000 Euro an hour girls ruin it for everyone who only wants to pay 100? Last time I checked you could still get shagged in a privado for p$60 and girls from Paraguay are still crossing the border in droves looking to make a couple of bucks. Flsailor is not to blame for prices increasing. Argentina is recovering economically and prices will continue to rise as long as the market can bear it. Do NOT let the people on this board jumping in your shit ruin your memories of a fantastic time.

Truth From All Sides - The Theory of Relativity

Okay. I'm Italian so my Spanish is pretty flawless (though I was educated in the United States) so I'm not sure that was the problem. I told her that I had noticed that her rates just a couple of months ago had been p$300 and that I didn't think that I should have to pay such a high price. She said that she, what were her exact words, something to the effect of "I'm not willing to work for that anymore."

Okay, at this point I'm told take it or leave it, so I took it. If this upsets the community, perhaps I shouldn't post anymore.
    Firstly, I have met flsailor - he will not be mistaken for a "tourista" or gringo by an opportunist provider. Whatever he paid - he paid because he wanted to pay that amount for whatever reason (s)

Secondly, the issue of relativity certainly comes into play here. I think everyone realizes and accepts that inflation is a part of South American life. However, Argentina has honed the art of taking advantage of not only the tourista, but their fellow countryman. The term opportunist needs to be inserted here. So where is the relativity here? This is the concept of feeling comfortable with "paying" based on where you live or spend most of your time. Make no mistake, the guys bitching about 200p here have surely paid 200 Dollars, Euros, or Pounds at some point in their lives.

It is human nature to always calculate the "relative price", based on where and how you earned your money. The cheaper things are in relative terms, the more we consume or the less carefully we scrutinize the price or both. Let's go back to the days of 1 Peso= 1 Dollar = 1.15 Euros. Do you really think the European guys were saying, "Wow what a deal 230 Euros in BsAs, for a 200 Euro provider at home"? Today these guys are paying 50 Euros in Buenos Aires, so of course they will consume more and at higher price points and with a more chivalry attitude. This is human nature or economic principles, you choose your term.

I think this is the point that chaffs the "local guys" (which includes guys that visit frequently): Only in Argentina will you find the business mindset that price and demand are unrelated. A street vendor will raise prices, only to kill his sales. Anywhere else in the world the vendor would fairly quickly reduce prices. Not here, the vendor will sit for six months wondering why business is so slow.

All parties have valid points here, however we are not simply dealing with demand driven inflation (nor lack of supply driven inflation) Argentina business mentality + chica mentality = interesting PhD thesis.

Don't Lose Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Flsailor
    but I don't loose my sleep for an extra 50 pesos if what I get in return is a very satisfying service.
    Here's the thing, Flsailor, they don't care that you paid an extra 50 pesos, they care that people paying "too much" will end up meaning that they will have to pay more. They look at the prices they used to pay two years ago and compare it to the prices they are paying today, see that many of the prices have more than doubled and begin looking around for someone to blame. The obvious scapegoat is the dim-witted, free-spending tourist who ruins things for the rest of them.

The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. I've had my shit jumped in on more than one occasion because I paid an "outrageous" sum, when the whole encounter cost me less than many of the tips I've left in Europe. I particularly remembering catching hell for what I paid to Luciana (of Area-VIP) but the truth is I still look back on that session as one of the absolute best times I've had in the sack with a woman and here I'd have to pay in Euros what I paid there in Pesos. Ever notice that I don't post much anymore? It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. Why should I ruin my fantastic times by getting shit hurled at me here? It's too bad, too, because I have information that would be useful to some people here. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!

Do 1000 Euro an hour girls ruin it for everyone who only wants to pay 100? Last time I checked you could still get shagged in a privado for p$60 and girls from Paraguay are still crossing the border in droves looking to make a couple of bucks. Flsailor is not to blame for prices increasing. Argentina is recovering economically and prices will continue to rise as long as the market can bear it. Do NOT let the people on this board jumping in your shit ruin your memories of a fantastic time.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Chica Prices

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations