Thread: Chica Prices

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

$100?

What I don't understand, is if you insist you need to pay 100 U$D to play, why come to Argentina? Other countries are closer, cheaper airfare, less travel time. Better connections, no "gringo tax". That and the fact is that the chicas here are so difficult (not all mind you but if you are a tourist and working off the web blind?) Argentine women are not (in my humble opinion) better looking then Colombian, Mexican or Brazilian women. Infrastructure in B. A. is terrible. Transit strikes, rotating and unannounced black outs, road blockages, high crime rate. High cost of all other services with but with low quality. It makes no sense. Now if you pay what I see as a more normal price of around $400 p or roughly 30 U$D at todays blue it starts to make sense. At $400 p a pass if a girl does 7 or 8 dates a week she is earning what a doctor earns in this country and only working around 20% of the hours. Not only that, in my experience, the more you pay, the worse the service. Not only that, but in most Latin American countries you can do better the 100 U$D if you try. The reason so many women ask for that much is that there are way too many fools willing or even worse, wanting to pay it. But, its your money... Please just stay out of my neighborhood with your Kicillof economic theorys.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Talk about Expensive Pussy!

1 BILLION Dollars!

Paid in Full!

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-man-hamms-...--finance.html

And Ugly Too!

Now that's a female dog!

TL.
    Hamm is one of those larger than life Oklahoma wildcatters who came from very meager beginnings. His fortune is relatively new as he is one of the largest frackers in North Dakota. His wife suspected he was having an affair and put surveillance cameras all over their house and as it turned out, he was having lots of parties at the house.

The lesson here: play offsite, Chicas love your money not you and don't let life insurance be a motive.

This settlement is larger than Paul McCartney's or Tiger Woods.

LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.
    No doubt, on more than one occasion I overpaid. That's why I'm on this website.

Talk About Expensive!

Talk about Expensive Pussy!

1 BILLION Dollars!

Paid in Full!

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-man-hamms-...--finance.html

And Ugly Too!

Now that's a female dog!

TL.

Pussy Price Guide

World Wide Prostitution Prices:

http://www.havocscope.com/black-mark...tution-prices/

Just click on the country.

Funny!

And I bet they STILL complain in India!

TL.

I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times: the golden "get her out the door" price for the high end talent at clubs in Buenos Aires has always been about $100 USD. I've been philandering with this type of talent and paying around this figure for about ten years here.

Give it up

LOL.

I've tried telling him 1,000 times, he just refuses to listen. Doesn't matter that we both either live or have lived here for years. BBM you're a friend but you're simply wrong about this.

LOL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

I must love abuse. A response to a post in the Newport thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPW  [View Original Post]
    I thought the dollar was strengthening and the peso weakening, what happened to pussy parity?
    Actually I think pussy parity is why the chica price is rising in pesos. It costs a $100 US short-time for Bangkok go-go dancer and $100 US short-time for a Hook dancer. These are both places where you are likely to find tourists. Many guys that I have met on this Board disagree with the concept with pussy parity. The majority of guys think that I have talked to in BA believe that prices are set locally and not internationally. The Economist invented the Big Mac Index to explain this phenomenon.

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index

Also with the closing of so many clubs (Black, Madonna, Madahos, Solid Gold and Cattos to name some that I have been to) lack of supply might be causing some price pressure in the 11 PM and 3 AM time frame. Further down in this thread you can find arguments that demand is dwindling due to the locals lacking funds.

Meanwhile you can still find good pussy for $30 to $50 in the privados. This is based on my experience in November 2014.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I have a few friends that sent money to girls and a few that got married.

One friend was sending money to his girl in the Philippines and when we got there, she was getting married to an Australian.

I wish you Luck.
    Hahaha. I just read this. Never do it fellas. There is simply no logic to it and it won't end well. Out of sight out of mind. All you will be is a xoom payment to them. Use the money on your next plane ticket to Buenos Aires instead and fuck as many new girls as you want. Unless you are planning on living in Argentina with your girl, never get emotionally or financially attached. Its just plain stupid.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

And I a Thai

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]

Most of them when get to the US did not last long.

One friend was sending money to his girl in the Philippines and when we got there, she was getting married to an Australian.

He did marry a Philippine girl and bought her home and now she is living with a lawyer. He thought about kicking the lawyers ass, but. . .

Another met a Russian girl online, went there, met her, married her, brought her home and the phone bill was $700 a month.

I wish you Luck.
    And I married a Thai. Biggest mistake of my life. But I corrected it without monetary damages. I was smart enough not to get the green card for her. When things went south, I sent her back to the East. She is back in Thailand.

AP Network works as fast as chica network

To whoever told my friend to check her e-mail, thank you.

Although we may have are disagreements at times, AP is really a bunch of stand up guys for the most part. If we were all the same it would be boring.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Stories

Most of them when get to the US did not last long.

He did marry a Philippine girl and bought her home and now she is living with a lawyer. He thought about kicking the lawyers ass, but. . .

Another met a Russian girl online, went there, met her, married her, brought her home and the phone bill was $700 a month.

I wish you Luck.

19. 12-26-14 23:47

Reason
    Advised to delete

The truth is, if she is getting 100 U$D a hour 2 or three times a week, and she has a few of her clients sending here gifts when they are not here, where is her incentive to work? She is already making more then a doctor or other professional.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    She already has a small business that she is using to enhance her income from her current activities.

I talked to my brokers and it is difficult to move cash into Argentina. Of course, I think they are mostly salesmen and not problem solvers.

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.
    BBM, horrible idea. In fact the whole concept of how we should constantly give you advice on how to overpay (yes 5000 p for Christmas is overpaying) some chica who has no interest in getting out of the hooker business and having a serious relationship is getting old. You certainly have the right to spend your money as you wish but your insistence on sharing the details of this ongoing saga is somewhat tiresome. Despite excellent advice you continue driving on the wrong side of the road. Tell us about her service, prices and post some photos. Ya esta!

I have seen this before. It never ends well.

Posting Limitations