Thread: Chica Prices

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Putting up YOUR money to open a business for a prostitute with the expectation that she will be able to miraculously run it as a profitable enterprise is a foolish and ridiculous proposition. Most of the woman on the program in Argentina are in it because they lack the skills / education / work ethic to achieve an equivalent standard of living through what could be regarded as "normal" work or business. Running a business anywhere is challenging even for individuals with sufficient education and skill sets; running a business in Argentina is a nightmare that requires specialized connections and knowledge outside the normal business domain to be successful.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElAlamoPalermo For This Post:

You Can Do It!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    She already has a small business that she is using to enhance her income from her current activities.

I talked to my brokers and it is difficult to move cash into Argentina. Of course, I think they are mostly salesmen and not problem solvers.

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.
    I have spoken to Burger Boy and he does Not want to franchise because he will lose control over the quality of his product.

He is going to open another Burger Bar downtown and allow his cousin to run it.

Pulling in 200 clients a day on a good Lunch only. M-F Only. 15 k a day for a part time job.

Resto-Bars are a huge hassle!

Food selling is a hassle, the employees are crooks and just want a lawsuit.

A decent Kiosco attached to a house would be easy. Family run. No real employees.

Just selling Beer after hours works. Delivery.

Bringing in a handful of cash is not a big deal.

You bring in the max and then send down cash to yourself and to various friends in their names.

And remember that my Private money man can give you $30,000. 00 Dollars a day in Dollars.

Bringing down the money is not an issue.

A Hair Salon, beauty parlor is easy money. Anywhere in town. Easy hours. Hire or lease chairs out to women from the same country.

Feast or famine, women have to look good!

And there is Nothing wrong with helping her open a biz back home!

Your dollar will go a lot farther and it's easier to make money, do biz there.

Fuck the food biz!

TL.

Good Luck!

Just curious

Well I do not understand why you think prices are only set by by supply. The demand is being created by international clientele who buy pussy all over the world. How much are the Huawei engineers paying at Hook? I doubt they read this Board but I could be wrong. They always seem surrounded by girls. As long as the Argentinean girls keep the price below their competitors they will continue to good business.

Plus it is not really all of Argentina that is available. I have asked guys about going to Flores and they have advised against it for safety reasons. If everybody started going to Flores the prices would come down in the Microcenter.

The $100 price is also time dependent. It is really a 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM price. Some of the same girls will go for less at the after hours club or before they go to work. Or as has been pointed out by others some work in privados for less during the day.
    So you think that gas stations in the US should start charging 12 dollars a gallon because that's what people pay in Europe?

In your post you said that they should earn 100 dollars an hour because that's the "world wide price for international clientele who buy pussy all over the world" since you travel a lot will you start insisting that you pay 250 pesos at the Parilla around the corner, that's the "worldwide price" for a steak. How about the emergency room visit, will you check and see what that would have cost you at home and cut them a check for the difference? Why is pussy different? I think that Argies pay less because they are buying pussy and some of you guys are trying to pay for something else.

Regarding the Burger Bar idea, in my professional opinion that would be a disaster because she simply doesn't have the background. The Burger Bar guy will see that in a second and not get involved in it.

We have spoken about this, she lacks both the fundamentals of running a business and the force of personality to manage a group of employees. She refuses to accept the reality of her situation and what it would take for her to climb out of it, until she does that and is willing to do the work and suffer the pain of learning something different she will sell pussy until she can't and then most likely marry some villero or get some menial job out in the country. I think you're on the side of the angels and would do the same with the chick I know but until they are ready to do the work of preparation they continue to be their own worst enemy and we are powerless to change that. In her mind, once she has the little house then with the magical thinking she lives on everything will be ok. Most likely if she gets the house she will lose it in 5 years through somebody outmaneuvering her for it.

At this point the best use of your capital would be to get her a little place that has a kiosko in front of it. She could probably hang on to that for a year maybe two until she sold it.

You cannot solve her problem because she refuses to understand what the real problem is. It's not money, it's knowledge, and she won't suffer the discomfort that getting that knowledge will take as long as she can pay the bills working 4-5 hours a night 3-4 days a week at the bar. Everyone of those chicks has to walk past those old streetwalkers on the way to work and very few of them have the honesty to look at those old broads and see themselves in 10 years.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

She already has a small business that she is using to enhance her income from her current activities.

I talked to my brokers and it is difficult to move cash into Argentina. Of course, I think they are mostly salesmen and not problem solvers.

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.
    I would not invest that much money in Argentina. Not only will the town / city rob you, Cristina will rob you and then the chica will lose money because she has no idea how to run a business and she will come crying to you for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    In order for the girls to make what Romina and her sister make in Spain, or the Hippo girls to make what they could earn in Santiago they need to go to Spain or Santiago.

BBM you are my friend but I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept, both the privados and clubs are actually physically located IN Argentina. Smokes cost more in Spain, people earn more in Spain, property sells for more in Spain, food sells for more in Spain because all of those things are in Spain. In the USA chicks in Orlando don't charge what chicks in Boston charge because the cost of living is lower in Orlando yet a lot of you guys accept that chick in Buenos Aires should be charging more than chicks in Cincinnati (don't laugh it's a pussy hot spot in the States) when the cost of living is way, way higher in Cincinnati.
    Well I do not understand why you think prices are only set by by supply. The demand is being created by international clientele who buy pussy all over the world. How much are the Huawei engineers paying at Hook? I doubt they read this Board but I could be wrong. They always seem surrounded by girls. As long as the Argentinean girls keep the price below their competitors they will continue to good business.

Plus it is not really all of Argentina that is available. I have asked guys about going to Flores and they have advised against it for safety reasons. If everybody started going to Flores the prices would come down in the Microcenter.

The $100 price is also time dependent. It is really a 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM price. Some of the same girls will go for less at the after hours club or before they go to work. Or as has been pointed out by others some work in privados for less during the day.

Good idea TejanoLibre

She Can Be The Boss

How many of you guys send Christmas gifts to your favorite chica? Do Christmas gifts screw up the pricing for others?

I sent my favorite the Xoom maximum without additional paperwork of 5000 P. Yes I know that she is screwing other guys and I do not expect her to stop. There is no pledge of fidelity here. I would like to see her out of the business for her own sake rather than mine but that would take $20 K or $30 K and as Daddy Rulz told me she would probably still have to fuck her new boss.
    I think the absolute Best Idea would be to help her start a new business in BA and or in Another country so she can Learn a new trade and Grow with the business.

It would NOT take a lot of money or knowledge for her to open up a little store somewhere.

Find out if she has any hobbies that she can turn into a business.

Clothing, beauty salon, et cetera. Kiosco.

No Boss! You 2 can be partners and you can even consider it a Small, no interest Loan. She would feel a Lot better about the arrangement, respect or love you more and it would not feel like a pure flush down the toilet or Gift.

I've done it.

It works!

You would be Amazed as to how little cash and effort it takes to open a small biz in the parts of town that we NEVER visit.

And in another country in particular it's a lot easier to start a biz and make money!

A lot.

She can be the Boss and have employees!

Merry Christmas!

TL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Christmas Gifts

How many of you guys send Christmas gifts to your favorite chica? Do Christmas gifts screw up the pricing for others?

I sent my favorite the Xoom maximum without additional paperwork of 5000 P. Yes I know that she is screwing other guys and I do not expect her to stop. There is no pledge of fidelity here. I would like to see her out of the business for her own sake rather than mine but that would take $20 K or $30 K and as Daddy Rulz told me she would probably still have to fuck her new boss.

One has nothing to do with the other

I think the price went up in the 2006 to 2008 time period. 1) the dollar fell against the real so many of us stopped going to Brazil. A night in Bomboa (a friggin great nightclub in Sao Paulo) was all of sudden $300 to $400 a night up from $100 to $200. Bahamas, where all the Brazil penthouse girls were hooking, got closed down. 2) It was the era of the "house as an ATM" in the United States and I think the net worth of many people on the Board increased greatly. $100 did not seem like a big deal anymore.

I think the clubs in BA have international pricing whereas the privados have local pricing. For example, I would think Romina and her sister tell the other chicas in Cattos what they make in Spain. The dancers in Hippo know what they can make in Santiago at the Black and White Club.
    In order for the girls to make what Romina and her sister make in Spain, or the Hippo girls to make what they could earn in Santiago they need to go to Spain or Santiago.

BBM you are my friend but I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept, both the privados and clubs are actually physically located IN Argentina. Smokes cost more in Spain, people earn more in Spain, property sells for more in Spain, food sells for more in Spain because all of those things are in Spain. In the USA chicks in Orlando don't charge what chicks in Boston charge because the cost of living is lower in Orlando yet a lot of you guys accept that chick in Buenos Aires should be charging more than chicks in Cincinnati (don't laugh it's a pussy hot spot in the States) when the cost of living is way, way higher in Cincinnati.

Some guys are paying the $100 because they say to themselves, $100 dollars isn't a big deal, others guys are paying the $100 dollars because they want to feel like a big deal. The privados you guys go to, or used to go to (Corrientes, Esmeralda VIP, 25 de Mayo) charge tourists more simply because you guys go there. It's why I don't tell anybody about where I go anymore. I was talking to a guy today about a chick and he said "she can't be that low anymore" I said "yes, she has a review on the local board from a week ago at that price" he responded with "but she's too cute, she can't be that low anymore" I will not be surprised in a week or so if her price bumps 200 pesos because "she can't be that low anymore. ".

I had seriously killer Paraguayan sex today with a 22 year old hardbody that just couldn't keep my dick out of her mouth for 600 pesos. I would post about it but one of you "I just want to help her out" guys would go, say I sent you, and then tip her 200 pesos when you left and then I would be paying more. It's happened so many times that I refuse to post about chicks I still see. These are the same guys that wouldn't pay $150 for a $120 dollar pair of boots yet insist on paying 800 pesos for a chick that is only charging 600 pesos for pussy.

I'm sorry to be beating this horse so much but with the exception of maybe one or two guys nobody on this forum is seeing anywhere near the number of chicks I am. I wouldn't begin to lecture brother Dickhead on number theory, or el Jeffe on how to run a forum, I'm not sure why you guys keep insisting I'm wrong about this when my observations are empirical not theoretical. I get it, outcall pussy costs more and I don't argue with that, it just doesn't cost more than twice as much.

Apologies to the chick that started this thread I honestly didn't mean to hijack it and won't be posting about this anymore. I'll just keep banging the incredible values that can be found between 6-800 pesos and let you guys that insist on paying for two dates while only getting one do so.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I got to disagree with the 100 dollar an hour figure for 10 years. When I left in 06 the dollar was a 3-1 and the asking price at Black and Madaho was 300 pesos, with many going for 200. The going rate at both Catto and Hook was 150 and I never had a problem getting fine tuned chicks out of there for that number who spent hours at my place. At that time there were still hotties at Exedra and the going rate for young, in shape pussy was 150 there as well. Solome was 150, Madona 150, with the exception of La Lopez, Madaho, Solid Gold, and Black they were all 150 and I used to rail against guys coming to the triangle clubs and paying Recoletta prices there. There even used to be guys post about telling chicks "You should go work at Madhos because you could make more money. " I've heard other guys talk about this 100 dollar number and it's simply not the case. As we have discussed before, even though the currency here is pesos Argentina is a dollar denominated economy and prices have more or less remained constant in dollars over the last 6 years for most stuff with the exception of pussy for extranjeros in night clubs that have a fair amount of extranjeros.
    I think the price went up in the 2006 to 2008 time period. 1) the dollar fell against the real so many of us stopped going to Brazil. A night in Bomboa (a friggin great nightclub in Sao Paulo) was all of sudden $300 to $400 a night up from $100 to $200. Bahamas, where all the Brazil penthouse girls were hooking, got closed down. 2) It was the era of the "house as an ATM" in the United States and I think the net worth of many people on the Board increased greatly. $100 did not seem like a big deal anymore.

I think the clubs in BA have international pricing whereas the privados have local pricing. For example, I would think Romina and her sister tell the other chicas in Cattos what they make in Spain. The dancers in Hippo know what they can make in Santiago at the Black and White Club.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.

Pete.
    What you say is true. But saying the average or median or what ever salary is $9800 pesos is skewed. I also doubt they figured in the unemployed or the masses of people who get by on Gov't handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.Pete.
    While your definition of the median is correct, the median is also an average. The three measures of central tendency are mean, median, and mode; all are correctly called "averages. " What you refer to as "average" is the arithmetic mean. There can also be geometric means, logarithmic means, and so forth, depending on the function being analyzed. Although skew does not determine the difference between the mean and the median, generally the greater the skewness in the distribution, the greater the difference between the mean and the median. I am quite sure without doing any research that income in Argentina is quite skewed and that the mean is much higher than the median. Normally, in a data set where negative values aren't possible and there is no upper bound, the distribution will look more logarithmic than normal.

Hope that helps!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Salary Views

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Median salary is $98000 p monthly?? Says who? Indec? Cristina? Maybe in the city. I'm 45 KM outside the city limits. I pay my people $300 p a day and up. Thats around $6. 500 p monthly. I'm paying more then most in the area and I have a line of people looking for work because 1) there is very little work 2) What work there is pays less or the employer wants the employee to work to work 60 hours a week for $1. 200 to $1. 500 p a week. 3) Then most of theses people are not worth $100 p a day because they don't want to work, but they have to because Cristinas hand outs don't cover baby food and daipers. The only way the average salary is $9. 800 p a month is if you average in Cristinas and Maximos salary's which will bring up the country average by a large margin. That and $1200 a hour for a chica. Are you guys nuts? As the saying says "A fool and his money are soon parted"!
    Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.

Pete.

If I could have made a date with Lucianna Salazar back before the 10,000th surgery then yes, open the bank. This chick is cute but she's not on the cover of any magazine.

I got to disagree with the 100 dollar an hour figure for 10 years. When I left in 06 the dollar was a 3-1 and the asking price at Black and Madaho was 300 pesos, with many going for 200. The going rate at both Catto and Hook was 150 and I never had a problem getting fine tuned chicks out of there for that number who spent hours at my place. At that time there were still hotties at Exedra and the going rate for young, in shape pussy was 150 there as well. Solome was 150, Madona 150, with the exception of La Lopez, Madaho, Solid Gold, and Black they were all 150 and I used to rail against guys coming to the triangle clubs and paying Recoletta prices there. There even used to be guys post about telling chicks "You should go work at Madhos because you could make more money. " I've heard other guys talk about this 100 dollar number and it's simply not the case. As we have discussed before, even though the currency here is pesos Argentina is a dollar denominated economy and prices have more or less remained constant in dollars over the last 6 years for most stuff with the exception of pussy for extranjeros in night clubs that have a fair amount of extranjeros.

A lot of the top line internet chicks are pushing the 100 dollar mark but that is for chicks with a long and stable track record of superior service who will fuck the skin right off your dick. Something this girl does not have. If this girl was offering a relaxed two hour date for that number I would have already called her and set something up. Traveling to somebodies apartment involves more risk for them as well as more time so a premium is called for and I have never argued against that. In my opinion a relaxed 1. 5 hour incall at 1000 pesos is a fair price. There are many, many, many cute, in shape, highly skilled providers who are willing to do that.

My real objection isn't with the girl, she can charge a 1000 dollars an hour if she wishes, her body her choice. My objection was in characterizing the 1200 per hour for an unproven commodity as low because it's not low, it's high. I know you have been here a long time bubba and you know the respect I have for you but I do more of this than you do. Without going into personal shit, if I had your life I would be doing less of this as well but you're numbers are high.

If it wouldn't be for the time suck I would probably start the "Daddy Rulz School for Value Mongering in BsAs" and give these guys who are coming down here to bang chicks an actual advocate.
    My comments actually had nothing at all to do with this particular girl as I did not even look at her photos. Just commentary on general pricing trends.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    $100 USD has always (at least in the 10 years I've been around) been the magic buying / selling price for the creme de le creme of for rent pussy in Buenos Aires. Yes, there have always been been acceptable pussy available for less but the fine-tuned stuff has always been around the $100 USD mark. What TL was referring to as 1200 pesos being at the low end for "models" is quite accurate; a while back I posted a link to some articles in Clarin that discussed the rates being paid for famous Argentine models, divas, tv personalities etc which were many thousands of pesos; obviously those trophy-types are only available by personal introduction. Yes the median income is probably 9800 pesos per month but there are many people making 10-50 x that amount and quite often they are the ones chasing and shelling out for the high end pussy.
    If I could have made a date with Lucianna Salazar back before the 10,000th surgery then yes, open the bank. This chick is cute but she's not on the cover of any magazine.

A lot of the top line internet chicks are pushing the 100 dollar mark but that is for chicks with a long and stable track record of superior service who will fuck the skin right off your dick. Something this girl does not have. If this girl was offering a relaxed two hour date for that number I would have already called her and set something up. Traveling to somebodies apartment involves more risk for them as well as more time so a premium is called for and I have never argued against that. In my opinion a relaxed 1. 5 hour incall at 1000 pesos is a fair price. There are many, many, many cute, in shape, highly skilled providers who are willing to do that.

My real objection isn't with the girl, she can charge a 1000 dollars an hour if she wishes, her body her choice. My objection was in characterizing the 1200 per hour for an unproven commodity as low because it's not low, it's high. I know you have been here a long time bubba and you know the respect I have for you but I do more of this than you do. Without going into personal shit, if I had your life I would be doing less of this as well but you're numbers are high.

If it wouldn't be for the time suck I would probably start the "Daddy Rulz School for Value Mongering in BsAs" and give these guys who are coming down here to bang chicks an actual advocate.

Posting Limitations