Thread: Chica Prices

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]

1200 an hour is not the low end of anything in a country where the median monthly income is 9800 pesos a month. I'm sure she's a nice girl but we are talking about pussy, not legal advice. The purpose of this forum is to help guys get the maximum bang for the buck, calling 1200 pesos an hour the low end of any contractual sex is misinforming them. She can charge whatever she wants, it's her body her business but please stop saying it's low.
    Median salary is $98000 p monthly? Says who? Indec? Cristina? Maybe in the city. I'm 45 KM outside the city limits. I pay my people $300 p a day and up. Thats around $6,500 p monthly. I'm paying more then most in the area and I have a line of people looking for work because:

1) There is very little work.

2) What work there is pays less or the employer wants the employee to work to work 60 hours a week for $1,200 to $1,500 p a week.

3) Then most of theses people are not worth $100 p a day because they don't want to work, but they have to because Cristinas hand outs don't cover baby food and daipers.

The only way the average salary is $9,800 p a month is if you average in Cristinas and Maximos salary's which will bring up the country average by a large margin. That and $1,200 a hour for a chica. Are you guys nuts? As the saying says "A fool and his money are soon parted"!

1200 an hour is not the low end of anything in a country where the median monthly income is 9800 pesos a month. I'm sure she's a nice girl but we are talking about pussy, not legal advice. The purpose of this forum is to help guys get the maximum bang for the buck, calling 1200 pesos an hour the low end of any contractual sex is misinforming them. She can charge whatever she wants, it's her body her business but please stop saying it's low.
    $100 USD has always (at least in the 10 years I've been around) been the magic buying / selling price for the creme de le creme of for rent pussy in Buenos Aires. Yes, there have always been been acceptable pussy available for less but the fine-tuned stuff has always been around the $100 USD mark. What TL was referring to as 1200 pesos being at the low end for "models" is quite accurate; a while back I posted a link to some articles in Clarin that discussed the rates being paid for famous Argentine models, divas, tv personalities etc which were many thousands of pesos; obviously those trophy-types are only available by personal introduction. Yes the median income is probably 9800 pesos per month but there are many people making 10-50 x that amount and quite often they are the ones chasing and shelling out for the high end pussy.

No Way!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    The chica I liked was very rules oriented. Something she could say in English was "I work in Hook. " I do like chicas with boundaries. Crazy scares me.
    Can't agree Man!

There are the girls that say no fingers, no kissing, covered everything, only 2 positions, hurry up!

Those need to change careers!

Fast!

And who cares where they work?

Just my opinion.

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Yes it is, but I'm betting because of your history they will try and keep your from doing it.
    The chica I liked was very rules oriented. Something she could say in English was "I work in Hook. " I do like chicas with boundaries. Crazy scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Went to Hook just after midnight on Friday night about two weeks ago. Prices hadn't changed. No entrance fee, 150 pesos for a beer and 250 for a chica drink.

Stayed for half an hour and pulled a chick out, paying 400 pesos (1 beer, 1 chica drink). I'm not a fan of the hotels nearby so we came to my apartment. (10 minutes taxi ride.).

I didn't have to buy 2 chica drinks although we left before 1 am, and the girl stayed at my place for 2 hours without any rush.

Far better than going to Hippo or Black and being ripped off by both the club and the girl.
    And Sade sings "Smooth Operator" in the background. A tip of my hat to Joe. So is the 250 P late fee mythical or only enforced on tourists like myself?

Went to Hook just after midnight on Friday night about two weeks ago. Prices hadn't changed. No entrance fee, 150 pesos for a beer and 250 for a chica drink.

Stayed for half an hour and pulled a chick out, paying 400 pesos (1 beer, 1 chica drink). I'm not a fan of the hotels nearby so we came to my apartment. (10 minutes taxi ride.).

I didn't have to buy 2 chica drinks although we left before 1 am, and the girl stayed at my place for 2 hours without any rush.

Far better than going to Hippo or Black and being ripped off by both the club and the girl.

Yup

Reported on a local board. A guy declaring himself to be a Hippo regular paid 1500 P plus 1 drink at Hook for a 3:00 AM takeout. In May 2014, I was paying 1500 P plus 2 drinks for 2 hours at a premium time (1 to 2 AM) for takeout. I paid 1000 P plus 1 drink for one hour sessions.

Is 3 AM the break point when the girls do not return to Hook?
    Yes it is, but I'm betting because of your history they will try and keep your from doing it.

Yes Sir!

Reported on a local board. A guy declaring himself to be a Hippo regular paid 1500 P plus 1 drink at Hook for a 3:00 AM takeout. In May 2014, I was paying 1500 P plus 2 drinks for 2 hours at a premium time (1 to 2 AM) for takeout. I paid 1000 P plus 1 drink for one hour sessions.

I think that 3 am is the break point.

Grab a girl at 12 and it will cost you 3 drinks for her to wake you up in the morning.

Grab a girl at 2 and it will cost you 2 drinks.

Grab a girl at 3 , if you can wait and if the girl is still there; then she will not have to return.

It takes a bit of patience and you have to hope that nobody else likes her.

TL.

New Hook Price?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Barby's Privado Price Increase.

A report on the local board stated the new prices are 430 P for 30 minutes and 500 P for the hour. The former prices were 390 P and 450 P. I am still ahead from May if I can exchange at 13.70 to 1. (500-450)/450 = 11.1% compared to (13.7-11.6)/11.6 = 15.3%.

Lavalle 1550 is still 600 P. The 800 P report must have been for special services. (COLA).

I have not seen any recent Hook reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    What do I get for the all you can eat buffet!
    Hi baby,

You get whatever you want, that s just because your you. .

I miss you! Hurry back!

Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Thats a good one TL. I will post FREE blowjob for a large pizza! LOL.

Damn, your making me hungry!

See you later!

Maria.
    What do I get for the all you can eat buffet!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I've heard stories of trading a Pizza for a girl and the parents returned the empty Pizza box the next day and asked if they could make the same trade again!

Pizza The Hutt!

After most wars and natural or unnatural disasters you can usually barter with a candy bar or 2 .

Think Nazi Germany or war torn Italy and the American GIs were trading candy bars for sex with the women that were interred at the prison camps.

So when the shit really hits the fan here in a few months the prices should drop a lot and the Chicas will be coming out of the woodwork.

TL.

Until then I guess we just have to do what we can.
    Thats a good one TL. I will post FREE blowjob for a large pizza! LOL.

Damn, your making me hungry!

See you later!

Maria.

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Hey TL,

You NEVER KNOW! Maybe he can find some girl that WILL give him a blowjob for some chocolate! LOL Don t you think?

I just can t get over it!

Bye bye for now!

Maria.
    I've heard stories of trading a Pizza for a girl and the parents returned the empty Pizza box the next day and asked if they could make the same trade again!

Pizza The Hutt!

After most wars and natural or unnatural disasters you can usually barter with a candy bar or 2 .

Think Nazi Germany or war torn Italy and the American GIs were trading candy bars for sex with the women that were interred at the prison camps.

So when the shit really hits the fan here in a few months the prices should drop a lot and the Chicas will be coming out of the woodwork.

TL.

Until then I guess we just have to do what we can.

I am returning to Buenos Aires in November so I am monitoring prices on AP and on the local Boards. Prices seem firm since last November 2013. Of course it is winter. Hook still seems to be 1000 P to the girl for one hour plus taxi and 500 to the house for one drink each. Massage places I know range from 250 P (veggie massage) to 700 P (Estefi http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/estefy1/index.html) for full service. It is a good deal if you have dollars and can convert them since last November was 9. 6 P to $1 and two days ago Jackson reported 13.05 P to $1.

However last November 2013 Hook raised their drink prices while I was in town. I think there will be some price pressure when the tourists return.
    On the local board, one of Estefi's coworkers received 800 P. It might have involved cola as upsell service. BJ was covered.

Posting Limitations