This blog is moderated by Darkstar

Really hot blonde

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Every since Orleans has closed there are lots of Street Walkers in this area.

On San Martin at Paraguay and Tres Sargentes.

On Tres Sargentes at Reconquista.
    Skinny, big tits, really cute face. Don't fuck her because you will get robbed. She's always on the bench in front of the ice cream shop at the corner of Reconquista and Tres Sargentos.

Street Walkers near Orleans

Every since Orleans has closed there are lots of Street Walkers in this area.

On San Martin at Paraguay and Tres Sargentes.

On Tres Sargentes at Reconquista.

Maria

Look under Member Recommendations down near the bottom under "Maria" She is not Brazilian and speaks a little English.
    Last edited by Stormy; 07-02-07 at 14:06. Reason: More info

Maria TE

If you like I can give in pv her tel. Number, she is brazilian and not speak english.

Yorgi

Anybody have a link to the aforementioned Maria?

Retired Member

Sounds like "Dick Heads" Maria to me, Always wanted to Fuck her, she normally works Florida & Paraguary.

Exon

I live in the area and from your description it sounds like one who is always working from late afternoon on. Definitely a girl. Usually on San Martin / Paraguay, Marcelo T. From late afternoon on.

[QUOTE=Darkstar]Just half an hour ago I was walking back to my hotel and encountered a SW on Tres Sargentes. Extremely do-able, I'd say. The kind of girl that's an 8 at a distance and only drops slightly when you get up close. She was about 5'8, skinny, almost-black hair down to her ass. Wearing jeans, high heeled boots, short black jacket and black wool gloves. I went up and talked to her - she had zero English, but she told me she is working out of the transitorio there. She wanted 200p and said the room would be 45p. I didn't argue because I wasn't going in anyway. Said her name is Marcela, but he transitorio name is Horizonte.

So, advice please:

- What is the status of SW in the city? It's illegal, no?

- No way this girl could be a guy, or I'm losing my heterosexuality! Verdad?

First, she / they are taking advantage of you, asking 200, they will go for 100

Second, never ever agree to go to a hotel, always back to your's (with caution) of course.

Third, and formost, chances are you might get a nasty surprise, it being.

A guy.

Geo

Sexy Girl on Tres Sargentes

Just half an hour ago I was walking back to my hotel and encountered a SW on Tres Sargentes. Extremely do-able, I'd say. The kind of girl that's an 8 at a distance and only drops slightly when you get up close. She was about 5'8, skinny, almost-black hair down to her ass. Wearing jeans, high heeled boots, short black jacket and black wool gloves. I went up and talked to her - she had zero English, but she told me she is working out of the transitorio there. She wanted 200p and said the room would be 45p. I didn't argue because I wasn't going in anyway. Said her name is Marcela, but he transitorio name is Horizonte.

So, advice please:

- What is the status of SW in the city? It's illegal, no?

- No way this girl could be a guy, or I'm losing my heterosexuality! Verdad?

- I'm tempted to walk back down there later. It's be an experience no matter what! Why shouldn't I?

D

Posting Limitations