Thread: AZUL de BG

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Patrick1
    Thank you Rainot.

I'm sorry I was on vacation and I read your message only a few minutes ago. It's a pity that she retired. Everybody had great experience with her. I will find another lady at her level.

Patrick1

Better late than never. She retired. Sorry.I never met her, but I did hear good comments about Azul.

Oh, I didn't realize you were coming back in August. Ok, then maybe you can have a go at Anna36 instead? She also had good reviews in local boards, as far as I can remember.

http://anna.bgirls.com.ar (as her phone isn't listed right now, I'll have to post it - it's in her MSN -: 15 6615 9890 )

Cheers.
    Last edited by Rainot; 07-26-07 at 03:16. Reason: point out another option for the user

AZUL de BG

Hi Everybody!

After more than a year last week I came back to Buenos Aires for a couple of days. I wanted to contact Azul de Bg but the phone was off. Only once I could leave a message on it. When I came back home I noticed that she is no more on BG nor on Platynum.

Does anyone know if she is still working? I really would like to meet her in August as soon as I come back.

Thank you.

Patrick1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18.jpg‎   24.jpg‎   27.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations