This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    Each to his own - The robbery was the least issue - The way the hotel took no responsibility was the worst for me.
    Why would the hotel take responsibility? Did they take part in the robbery?

Each to his own - The robbery was the least issue - The way the hotel took no responsibility was the worst for me.

Art Hotel

Chicas friendly, clean room, friendly service, free internet for all rooms and wireless in lobby. I'll stay again next time

Two friends of mine stayed there last year. As they were checking in a guy walked in with a gun and robbed them of all their money, passports and credit cards.

The hotel took no responsibility and even charged them for the room when they left three days later.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually went there in March for a look see for my upcoming trip in October.

A couple questions- for the $65.00 USD- I am sure that you got the " small and cosy ". Supposedly small rooms- can you comment?

After I left my tour of the hotel, I felt it was very nice and trendy. (Actually featured in Conde Nast one year as a huge VFM in Buenos Aires)

Did they give you a key which allowed you to come and go as you please ? Or did you have to bring your chica in while passing the front desk?

Thanks in advance.

Smuler

Art Hotel = 1268 Azcuenaga at Santa Fe (2200)

Nice hotel, walking distance to Madaho. US $ 60 per nite, booked via email directly with hotel & AMEX.

Chica friendly. (and many know the area no problem if you bring them in or they come to see you.

Free Internet.

Posting Limitations