Thread: Street Action?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Ari123

Street Walkers

Its nice to get a streetwalker post GT. Not that many on the Argentina site. No you didn't over pay for the area you were in (Florida, Cordoba, Paraguay, San Martin). Most of those chicas are charging about $1000 pesos. To get an hr. For $60 is a good bargain/quality for the price. Things are definitely not what you used to be in that area, it was much more economical and just about all cute BA girls.

I guess you wouldn't be interested in the Plaza Once/Misere area or the Constitution area. They're charging $200-250 pesos for the streetwalkers there, but that entail a little traveling on the subte on your part.

Acton on Paraguay and San Martin

After getting here on Thursday and getting situated on Friday, I realized I was screwed as there seems to be little weekend action. I am a private apartment or massage parlor kind of guys. I have done enough of the club thing and while there generally is quality, you overpay for it. I am one of the lucky guys who get cheap action at home in the US, so I wouldn't overpay to get it in a different country. Mind you, I did plenty of that in my time, but some older guys set me straight in Costa Rica. I did a recon on Friday to scope out the level of danger, police, etc, and everything seemed to be within parameters. Unfortunately, the selection was not great, one TV too, but I know that there was actions. So I went back tonight. Same TV, possibly another (I couldn't tell and don't you hate that), but mostly, nothing worth it at all. Some old tall woman, looked Argentinian, tried to stop me on the way there, along Florida, and before I could hit Cordoba, a thumbs down Bolivian stopped me but I wasn't having any of it. BTW, there was one really hot girl last night on my recon, but some guy with her was asking me if I wanted some of her, and that made me nervous. I don't like when guys are in the equation.

Well, tonight, there was a group of 3 Dominicanas. One was clearly older and I was not interested, a blonde (dyed of course) one was okay, and if that's all I had, hell yeah I would hit it, and one that had my eye from the very get go. She was tall and curvy, and had a beautiful smile. The shapely type in all the right places. Well, after hearing $100 US, I said no way. They came down to 1000 pesos, and I said no and walked off, expecting them to go lower, but they didn't. After reconning the entire Esmeralda, Suipacha, San Martin, Reconquista loop around Paraguay, I only found one more TV. As such I had to reevaluate my options. After thinking about it, and second guessing whether I am the worlds biggest sucker to pay 1000 pesos to a SW, all be it one that really did it for me, I yielded to the laws of supply and demand, and went for it. We settled on $60 US, after another Dominican whipped out her phone to calculate into pesos. They tried to say $70 US, but this girl, Deana said she would do it. She is genuinely a nice girl. So $60 US, 60 pesos to the taxi cab, and another 100 pesos which I volunteered for the return cab ride, and I was set. All told $70 US in. And I expect that some guys would say no way, but the way I figured it, I would have chosen her in a lineup anyways, it is far cheaper than the club, and I didn't have to be disappointed with a poor lineup and paid the same price anyways (1 hr).

The specifices. She go to my room, and she was so curvey and beautiful, I was praying to the gods that I make this last. She washed up, as did I. She hardly speaks English, but found my poor Spanish very comical. Still, we understood each other. She insisted on CBJ, and I was thinking that this sucks, but believe me when I say the whole time I couldn't tell I had something on, her selection, as I told her mine had something on it and wouldn't taste good.. She is great at BJ, and when I say deep, I mean all the way. Disappeared, gone. I had to stop her, for I was worried that it would be over. She tried to climb on but I wasn't falling for that mistake. I turned her over and looked at her and went it for a taste. She let me DATY and there is something sexy about hearing si, si si, until she does, and her body convulses and she needs a moment to desensitize. She tasted great. I did it because if she has a good time, I will have a good time, and I did. Anyways, I managed to keep myself composed and enjoyed a relaxed session. Never once did we discuss time, and she took care of me. She is a sweet girl (she said she is 33 but I wouldn't have guessed). I walked her to her taxi, and I would damn sure see her again if I get the opportunity. Well that's my story of making lemonade out of lemons. So there is action out there. Did I overpay, perhaps, but the quality of the experience makes me think I got a bargain, so that's all that matters.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GT2017 For This Post:

The love hotel I used in that area was called the Mona Lisa. I believe the cédula is a laminated card similar to a US driver's license, while the documento is a booklet, similar to a US passport (but I think a little smaller) and either is good ID. Some argies have both.

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes its a little exciting to find a little street action. Once or twice I have been approached on Florida St. But nothing to brag about. I am now staying near San Jose and San Juan. Any area near here that anyone can recommend for a little street action?
    If you're staying near San Jose and San Juan then you're close to the Constitution area where there's a lot of street action. That Juan de Garay St. Always has a lot of chicas. And there's a nice transitorio on that street near Salta that's a safe place to go to.

But watch out for the trannies.

Streetwalkers

Yes streetwalkers have documents, I think they call it cedulas, that have age, picture etc. When I was hanging around Plaza Misere in Feb. There was a love hotel, transitorio, on Jujuy Street that everybody went to to do their business. But I was just carried enough money that I needed and nothing more. No jewelry, no valuables just the bare necessities. In case the gal tries to rob you.

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's a good idea to pickup street chicks in BA. Many years ago a chica from New Port advised me not to do it. Firstly, if something goes wrong, let's say they steal your wallet, you will never know how to find them. Some specialize in targeting tourist. Secondly, most street chicks don't carry documents with them hence you won't be able to bring them to your hotel. But, perhaps someone else has done it and can give you some more insight.
    Its a good advise. I had hired a street walker only once ever, way back in 2008 and though the sex was good, she had disappeared with the phone which came with the tourstic rented apartment.

End Result - I had to arrange a new phone from USA else I would have lot my security deposit.

To sum up, one can indeed take a street walker but then go to a telo with least amount on money and valuables on you.

I did it at least fifty times and had no serious issues. That's bunk about no documento. They had documentos. But that was before they ran them all off the Florida mall; those were the best ones. But I picked up streetwalkers in Carlos Pellegrini and at Esmeralda and Suipacha, where they used to sit on the wall. Also in Loria district and around Plaza Miséreres.

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes its a little exciting to find a little street action. Once or twice I have been approached on Florida St. But nothing to brag about. I am now staying near San Jose and San Juan. Any area near here that anyone can recommend for a little street action?
    Not sure if it's a good idea to pickup street chicks in BA. Many years ago a chica from New Port advised me not to do it. Firstly, if something goes wrong, let's say they steal your wallet, you will never know how to find them. Some specialize in targeting tourist. Secondly, most street chicks don't carry documents with them hence you won't be able to bring them to your hotel. But, perhaps someone else has done it and can give you some more insight.

Looking for action

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Rapper22  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Everyone keeps on talking about different areas where to find street girls in Buenos Aires.

I am a little bit confused as last week I went to the Palermo Parks at around 11pm and walked around the whole park. I did not see a single working girl.

So is the Palremo Parks completely dead? In youtube videos it looked amazing, with many street girls.

Are there any similar area like Palermo Parks then?

Thank you guys.
    Brotherman those aren't girls in that video they are gurls and have man parts. Not judging if it's your thing but there's nothing but trannies in that park at night.

Where's the video

I would like to see this video.

In over 15 years I never heard of street walkers in Palermo Parks, except some gay ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapper22  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Everyone keeps on talking about different areas where to find street girls in Buenos Aires.

I am a little bit confused as last week I went to the Palermo Parks at around 11pm and walked around the whole park. I did not see a single working girl.

So is the Palermo Parks completely dead? In youtube videos it looked amazing, with many street girls.

Thank you guys.

Streetwalkers

Hi,

So is the Palremo Parks completely dead? In youtube videos it looked amazing, with many street girls.

Thank you guys.

Constitution

Went down to the Constitution área (Juan de Garay Street) and looked around; found a chica named Tanti. 30s streaked Brown hair, cute. We went to a nice local transitorio, paid the 100 peso fee for the room. She gave me a bareback blowjob, deepthroat and some culo action. Wouldnt tongue my balls. She had a real nice personality and sense of humor; overall good experience. Paid her 200 pesos, plus 100 tip.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

def.: Katoy or Katoey=Thai Transvestite, also known as Lady Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein

Would be worse, doing that in German;-(
    If you did it in German hardly anyone here would understand you so you wouldn't offend anybody!

But it's understandable you were pissed off after loosing your phone. Something must be done about those friggers.

Posting Limitations