Thread: Street Action?

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Ari123

1,500 PESOS equals US$20

GT2017.

Thanks for your report. I like Argentinian girls a lot, pretty, gentle and fun. Looking to come back for a long visit.

With exchange Pesos top US$ 75:1, 1,500 pesos is about $20.

Why did you pay $80?

Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by GT2017  [View Original Post]
    , a taxi pulled up, a dude jumped out, and I was beaten . And yes, I did a walkby at first and it was a girl, this I am positive. No time to lick my wounds. I walked up Paraguay, and encountered a young hot Dominicana (I can't remember exactly what intersection but it was along Paraguay), who quoted my 1200 pesos.

, I stopped at the blonde Argentinean which I had identified as the first pick, and I must say, seriously hot. I think she quoted my 1500 pesos, but I am not 100% sure (I was too busy staring at her rack in the low cut shirt). I did the token reduction and said $80 US and it was a go. Caught a taxi back to my hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliasblanco  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

I am Elias and I am from Buenos Aires. I am a good connoisseur of the areas where the Streetwalkers meet, I can tell you without a doubt that there is very good material if one knows where to go. It can also be very exciting to go to areas that touch the dangerous, but once you know them you know very well that they are safe. Florida, Cordoba and even Constitucion is for tourists, but there are many other areas. If you are visiting Buenos Aires, I will gladly give you a tour of these areas.
    Please check your PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tasss For This Post:

Streetwalker Tour in BA

Hello guys.

I am Elias and I am from Buenos Aires. I am a good connoisseur of the areas where the Streetwalkers meet, I can tell you without a doubt that there is very good material if one knows where to go. It can also be very exciting to go to areas that touch the dangerous, but once you know them you know very well that they are safe. Florida, Cordoba and even Constitucion is for tourists, but there are many other areas. If you are visiting Buenos Aires, I will gladly give you a tour of these areas.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasBlanco For This Post:

Sw

Retiro-Microcentro:

Along Av. Paraguay mostly to Suipacha and beyond, all facing traffic. One night saw 6 girls at the corner of Esmeralda and Paraguay. Most of the girls are foreign. One Peruvian quoted ARS 3,200. Police presence is visible sometimes. Basically you can do a circle after midnight: Pellegrini-Paraguay-Suipacha-Cordoba to Café Exedra and again to Paraguay. Been harassed twice by the same bag lady who rushed to me stretching her arms and saying, 'sexo! Sexo!' - very sad.

Kudos for excellent reporting

Thanks GT2017 for your reporting. Fresh, relevant, different and valuable. A great contribution.

GT I like your energy, its amazing. I cant believe you walked all the way over there (I assume your staying in the Microcenter) all 1.8 miles AND walked all the way back. Well you did see a lot of Buenos Aires along the way. I don't want to go into all the dos and donts in the Once area, but let it go. You did check it out and walked there. You can try the subte sometime, it doesn't cost that much.

Scoped Out Plaza Once

Okay, I walked the 1.8 miles to Plaza Once, and then back from it, to get a gauge of the surroundings. I don't mind hanging with the bottom feeder crowd, because I find slumming it entertaining at times. Granted I went from 11 am to 1 pm, purely to see what the potential hazards were. I just wanted to report that I think there was some good advice given here. I don't think this is the area people who aren't in the know (casual tourists) should go towards dark. It is a very busy square with buses terminals, and small shops. However, even during the day, that place gave me a weird vibe, and wouldn't want to risk it towards dark. Given time in country and experience, perhaps, but I think that it should be avoided otherwise. I didn't really expect to see any chicas at noon of course, but there were. A good number of what seemed to be Africans. So, sort of dangerous area, the low end of the spectrum which ups STD and drug risk, and having a girl recommend a short stay hotel where you may or may not be assaulted, it is too much for me. But hey, I did check it out, and if I lived here, I probably would see what it was about, because who doesn't like a good deal, right?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GT2017 For This Post:

SW areas

Great posts GT, very interesting, good adventures on the SW scene. But back to the Plaza Once/Misere or Constitution area, I go there in the late afternoon or early evening time period. At least you can see what you get and it feels much safer in those areas. I always stopped into a coffee shop and got some type of drink and checked out the situation before making a choice of which chica to go with. But my budget cant handle the $1000 peso price range so I'm in the bottom feeder group. But chicas for $200 pesos is a lot better price range for me.

2 for 2

Okay guys. I get the feeling that most of you are averse to SW info, because of the inherent risk. However, after knowing nothing about BA, I have to tell you that I am having a blast. Not to disregard good advice, I listened to WT and did not head down to Plaza Miserere (thanks for keeping me safe WT). However, after a bottle of wine and a beautiful Argentinean ribeye steak, I was sure in the mood to prowl. With low expectations, I headed back to the San Martin area. There was a seriously hot girl on Reconquista, and before I could engage, a taxi pulled up, a dude jumped out, and I was beaten . And yes, I did a walkby at first and it was a girl, this I am positive. No time to lick my wounds. I walked up Paraguay, and encountered a young hot Dominicana (I can't remember exactly what intersection but it was along Paraguay), who quoted my 1200 pesos. I filed that, and I was thinking about negotiating, but I said let me see what else is out there (my SOP-standard operating procedure is always to make a loop before committing, as I want to have total situational awareness). Believe me, I was going back for her. Then I hit the jackpot. As I rounded the bend and turned onto Avenida 9 de Julio, there was a group of what looked to be 3 hot Dominicanas. I coolly walked past them and then hit another group of what looked to be 3 hot Argentineans. I walked a block past, and then decided, WTF, I have to be an idiot not to engage. Seriously, they were doable to hot. Well, on my cruise back, I stopped at the blonde Argentinean which I had identified as the first pick, and I must say, seriously hot. I think she quoted my 1500 pesos, but I am not 100% sure (I was too busy staring at her rack in the low cut shirt). I did the token reduction and said $80 US and it was a go. Caught a taxi back to my hotel.

Okay guys, this isn't some exaggeration of a crazed man, she was freaking hot, clean, and perfect in every way. She was 27 years old. For her, the $80 was a steal. She licked all over, but when it came time to "engage" she covered. This is the only bad thing that I can say, a CBJ. But you can't blame a girl for minimizing her risk, at least I don't. In a begrudging way, I give her points for it. But seriously hot and she wasn't the only one. Not rushed, in the comfort of my own room (the night watchman must be so jealous because he sees all hot girls coming to my room), and she did everything to please me.

So, I get it. SW probably come with more bad than good for those who don't know. But in the US, I deal with the same kind, the druggies, the pimps, the thieves, the hot wanna be user "girlfriends". It is a dangerous game and not for everyone. I respect that you guys are clear about the risk. And to be honest, as of last night, I wouldn't have recommended trying the SW angle as I just thought I got lucky. But today was pure GOLD. My only regret, is too few days for everything I want to hit. Unlike hitting up a massage parlor or privido, these girls put the entire amount in their pocket (aren't I a great guys for standing up for women's rights). It stands to reason that they may choose to do this as a higher paying option, at least some who have come to terms with the inherent risk. But there are some hot girls out there. Caveat emptor, but have fun. I sure am.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GT2017 For This Post:

The Plaza Once area should not be visited after dark by anyone except the most experienced (as in Latin America experience) low end bottom feeding mongers. (I say this with endearment to those brave mongers).

20:30

GT 20:30 is a little late to start your adventure in the Constitution or Plaza Once area in my opinion, but to each his own. Might be dangerous out there. But if you can go a little earlier it would be safer. Plus I think the subte stops running at midnight. But I like your adventurous spirit. In the Plaza Once area, the corner of Rivadavia and Jujuy corner is a good starting point.

Dangerous

It is not the best area.

Too late or too dangerous? I appreciate the advice. I will heed it.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    IMHO: I would say you should be on your way home at that time in that area. First taxi available.
    Too late or too dangerous? I appreciate the advice. I will heed it.

20:30

IMHO: I would say you should be on your way home at that time in that area. First taxi available.

BayBoy, you just gave me tonight's mission. It is Sunday, so hey, what the hell is there to do. I am interested, if nothing, for curiosity sake. I know this is out of some guys' element to do this, so if I can contribute with some intel, I am happy to do so. Any further info besides Plaza Misere (I just looked it up on my trusty map)? I am thinking of a 2 hour sweep starting at 2030. I'm not sure if I will partake, because I don't want to push my luck after a great experience. However, why refuse an offer you can't refuse, right? If nothing, at least look forward to a status of SW report. Onward march!

Oh I'm Interested

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Its nice to get a streetwalker post GT. Not that many on the Argentina site. No you didn't over pay for the area you were in (Florida, Cordoba, Paraguay, San Martin). Most of those chicas are charging about $1000 pesos. To get an hr. For $60 is a good bargain/quality for the price. Things are definitely not what you used to be in that area, it was much more economical and just about all cute BA girls.
    I guess you wouldn't be interested in the Plaza Once/Misere area or the Constitution area. They're charging $200-250 pesos for the streetwalkers there, but that entail a little traveling on the subte on your part.
    BayBoy, you just gave me tonight's mission. It is Sunday, so hey, what the hell is there to do. I am interested, if nothing, for curiosity sake. I know this is out of some guys' element to do this, so if I can contribute with some intel, I am happy to do so. Any further info besides Plaza Misere (I just looked it up on my trusty map)? I am thinking of a 2 hour sweep starting at 2030. I'm not sure if I will partake, because I don't want to push my luck after a great experience. However, why refuse an offer you can't refuse, right? If nothing, at least look forward to a status of SW report. Onward march!

Posting Limitations