Thread: Street Action?

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Ari123

Sorry-

-that I sometimes overcharge or overprovoke.

"Tessan" was right in some aspect. I am thinking and writing in Spanish so sometimes I am coming out as a real asshole.

Would be worse, doing that in German;-(

Really, would be worse¡¡¡

I publicly declare now and here, that I owe to "Tessan" and to "jackjack1" as much champaign, they want / can drink in "Tomo I" or in "Petanque".

Those are the best places here.

Sorry, to be smtms a weird *hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    This is all about his stolen cell phone from a few post below. He is probably thinking in German and writing in English.

The TV moved to Constitucion to Cordoba Ave that robbed him.

He's well known in the area for 8 years and did not hit the TV because the looked like females, and he did not know he was being robed.

Three weeks ago, some ass holes tried to play the same game (rob him) they realized they would have a problem, so they hurried off.

He found the place that has his stolen phone. He is harassing the stupid female employee, to give it back. The place is an Internet or cyber place. He thinks he will get the phone back.
    Ha ha ha Tessan, you did it so much better than I. By the way, wtf is a Katois?

Jack

This is all about his stolen cell phone from a few post below.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    What the Fuck is this guy talking about.

Exon
    This is all about his stolen cell phone from a few post below. He is probably thinking in German and writing in English.

-that those "guys" now moved from Constitucion to Cordoba Ave.
    The TV moved to Constitucion to Cordoba Ave that robbed him.

Usually, since eight years everybody knows me in the center and my spanish is usually very good. Ok, I was not prpared, hitting femalized Argentine / Brazil katois.
    He's well known in the area for 8 years and did not hit the TV because the looked like females, and he did not know he was being robed.

When three little *holes three weeks ago, tried to play the game, they at once recognized the problem they would get and hurried off.
    Three weeks ago, some ass holes tried to play the same game (rob him) they realized they would have a problem, so they hurried off.

What is really more molesting for me is the stupid female "employee" (paid in negro, I am shure as stupid as she is) in this cyber where they are selling the robbed celus. I really want to have it back. And. I think. Will get it back;-)
    He found the place that has his stolen phone. He is harassing the stupid female employee, to give it back. The place is an Internet or cyber place. He thinks he will get the phone back.

Let's have fun and hit the katois, now I 'll have my wine in Orleans as usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123

Exon
    I think he's saying that he likes you in pink tights Exon.

Jack

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein

Usually, since eight years everybody knows me in the center and my spanish is usually very good. Ok, I was not prpared, hitting femalized Argentine / Brazil katois.

When three little *holes three weeks ago, tried to play the game, they at once recognized the problem they woult get and hurried off.

What is really more molesting for me is the stupid female "employee" (paid in negro, I am shure as stupid as she is) in this cyber where they are selling the robbed celus. I really want to have it back. And. I think. Will get it back;-)

Let's have fun and hit the katois, now I 'll have my wine in Orleans as usually.

Exon

It is a mess-

When three little *holes three weeks ago, tried to play the game, they at once recognized the problem they woult get and hurried off.

Spassmusssein something similar happen to me about 2 months ago, while I was walking back from Mad to my apartment late, on Viamonte and Carlos Pellegrini. A streetwalker spoke to me in bad English, and I responded back in English. Think that was a mistake, since they where looking for people who spoke English. I told her I was not interested, then the next thing I know a Travesties come out of the side and grabs my left arm with both his arms. From my martial arts training, I broke the grip in a second, I did not hit him/her, because it did not click-in right away that it was a TV, or what was going on until a few second later. I thought I might have been an overly aggressive streetwalker. I could have easily hit him/her with my free right hand.

Once I turned round to face the 2 Travesties, they decided to walk away. There where no weapons shown. My guess is if I had not broken the grip, the other one would have come up from behind and stolen stuff from my pockets. They probably decided to find someone easier to rob.

Spassmusssein with your Muay Thai, you could have done something similar.

Cordoba 900 block

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123
    Yesterday I was checking out Constitution and Palermo Area.

Found more or less nothing.

Anybody know a good location for street action also in this cold times?

Thanks for the help.
    Usually from about 6:30 till 2 am.

5 to 6 girls standing at my door which is 945 Cordoba.

Lálliance Resto-Bar.

Tamara - short haired, nice body, good attitude, 32 years old.

Marisol - her sister, blonde, great attitude, loves sex.

Veronica - very cute, 29 years old, blonde with a great smile.

AT least 2 or 4 more at times.

The usual suspects from X.

Thanks,

TL.

They are there Mon. Thru Fri.

The most interesting movement-

-is after midnight meanwhile in Avenida Cordoba between Esmeralda and Suipacha.
    Two uglish ex-youngish Travesties throwing themselves to the floor, hugging your pelvis just to rob you.

This time they managed, it happened long time after TL's party.

I never hit "women", hugging me, before.

Next time I will.

"Sok Thee" is the perfekt, little answer.

Would be glad if his / her cafisho is available as well.

Maybe they will find a good dentist at that time or someone who calles "107".

My cellphone is now for sale in the Locutorio Lavalle above the "tenedor libre chino". Between Maipu and Esmeralda.

They wanted 365Ps without equipment (for sure, my equipment / manual is at my house). I offerded 200...more than fair.

I bought the same one new for 165Ps. LG KP 215.

So if anybody robbed your cellular phone in the center, look up there.

Maybe they are selling also stolen cameras, I did not ask.

10. 03-25-09 16:54

Reason
    World Traveler corrected his post without acknowleding mine.

Maria

Maria is not on the street anymore.

DickHead she is waiting for you at:

Suipacha 771, piso 2 H, at Córdoba. The intercom does work right, Listen Closely. 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p Promo, 70p 30 min., 100p hour. Tel: 4326-2561 Cell 15-6282-2232. Hours: 24/7.

She says she is the Jefa.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Maria is back after a month or so off, at Paraguay and Florida.

While on my way home from Exedra Maria made me offer I could not refuse.

50p, Massage and?

Maria

Maria is back after a month or so off, at Paraguay and Florida.

While on my way home from Exedra Maria made me offer I could not refuse.

50p, Massage and?

Retired Member

Why not walk a block and sit down at Excedra and wait for the Chica's to come to you.

Exon

In the corner of Paraguay and C. Pellegrini after 9 pm you can meet Cecilia not all the times. In the area of C Pellegrini, M. T. Alvear, Cordoba, San Martin you can see some other ladies.

Good Luck.

Yorgi

Street action

Florida and Paraguay after 9:30 pm.

Question Street Action?

Yesterday I was checking out Constitution and Palermo Area.

Found more or less nothing.

Anybody know a good location for street action also in this cold times?

Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations