This forum thread is moderated by Admin

El Conquestador report

In years past I used to stay at the Hotel Bisonte Palace on Suipache. Actually, several years ago there were two Bisontes. More than a little confusing. Anyway, a couple years ago, Bisonte quit allowing girls in the room. Thus, on this trip, I decided to try a different four-star hotel. As a wild ass guess, I booked a room at El Conquistador on Suipache. I have NO regrets. The rooms are nicer than Bisonte's. The corporate rate is $90 USD including taxes instead of $100 at Bisonte. They even have Bacardi rum (name brands, not at Bisonte) Plus, they don't give you any hassle about the girls. They charge you $30p or $10 in cash or to your bill. They have the girl fill out a form and look at her ID. I consider this cheap insurance. I recommend EC and have booked two more nights there the end of this month.

Seems reasonable. I'll give it a try. Thanks. CafeBueno

El Conquistador

Try an email to mailhotel@elconquistador.Com.Ar (you won't shock them)
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 07-28-07 at 22:52. Reason: removing blanks from the email address

El Conquistador Hotel / Suipacha 948 / Downtown

I advanced search for info on the El Conquistador, but found nada. Maybe I didn't do something right (wouldn't surprise me)

Question: Has any mongor (s) stayed at the El Conquistador Hotel on Suipacha 948? And / Or, does anyone know their chica policy? I've been reading on the forum where sometimes it is better to do take-out from some of the privados (stained sheets, etc.

Thanks,.

CafeBueno

Posting Limitations