Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Someone coming soon?

I need some stuff from USA.

Help !

Love & hugs.

Gy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    If anybody is coming down and you have a little space in your luggage please drop me a line.

DR.
    Won't be down until June, but will be happy to bring you Mountain Dew and other things.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

Need a couple things

If anybody is coming down and you have a little space in your luggage please drop me a line.

DR.

Looking for two small items from Amazon.com. Willing to meet you at the airport and to transport you to apartment, hotel, whatever in exchange for the transport. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA.

Tres3.
    Don't forget Brazil. Actually I think Sao Paulo tops BA and NY.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone coming down soon, I would greatly appreciate two bags of this awesome shredded cheese. Its maybe $15 per bag. I'm staying longer than planned and need my delicious REAL Italian food.

Thanks Amigos,

B.
    I'm trying to work my way back to Bs As. I was just on Arthur Avenue a week or so, ago. I know what you mean (despite having had some pretty good Italian chow in Bs As). The truffle infused cheese is one of my favorites. If I can get my sh*t together and get back to Bs As, I will load up on supplies for all those interested (I travel light so, plenty of room for stuff).

New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA. If you cannot find "REAL" Italian food in BA, you are not looking very hard.

Tres3.
    Please direct you schoolmarm scoldings elsewhere, I know very well whats available here. I'm here 17 years.

Imports are very rare, however Valenti may have Italian cheeses and prosciutto.

http://valenticorporativo.com.ar/

New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA. If you cannot find "REAL" Italian food in BA, you are not looking very hard.

Tres3.

Are You Kidding?

Anyone coming down soon, I would greatly appreciate two bags of this awesome shredded cheese. Its maybe $15 per bag. I'm staying longer than planned and need my delicious REAL Italian food.

Thanks Amigos,

B.

Tres3.

Coming BA on Oct 21

Im coming from asia via amsterdam but will see what i can do on the cheese. If anybody needs anything, please let me know, Best Richard.

Thanks Amigos,

B.

Need some Pecorino Romano from Costco

Thanks Amigos,

B.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6851.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Dosruedas  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gisell.. Do you remember me..? Soy Dosruedas.. Voy a volver a Bs As Julio 8 ... Tal vez te puedo ayudar ..
    I send you a PM.

M u le...

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    I need a few things from US , I give good reward for mule ;-).

Love.

Gy.
    Hello Gisell.. Do you remember me..? Soy Dosruedas.. Voy a volver a Bs As Julio 8 ... Tal vez te puedo ayudar ..

Someone coming soon?

I need a few things from US , I give good reward for mule ;-).

Love.

Gy.

Done done and done

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Lost mine, cost 4X here, will hook you up with great picks if you mule some.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Ba.../dp/B00DIOALPE
    Mucous Garcias Omegaman.

Posting Limitations