+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Usb3

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    A 55" LED TV.

Too much?

:wink:
    If you're paying I'll figure it out LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Looking for.

Reasonable priced 1 tb or larger ext hard drive. My two passports tb hd crashed same day
    I can amazon a couple, you got to be specific on price range. Want one large one or multiple small ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr

I paid the same price per unit for the two 2TB that are on my desktop right now. These are 3TB with USB 3. If you don't have USB3 WD makes a 2TB drive that is 20 bucks less. You don't have to buy USB2 if you're laptop doesn't support USB3, they are backwards compatible.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr
    You can install USB3 slots:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transcend-...apter/16560884

I swear by these hard drives, never fail:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transcend-...Green/22478016

These are hard to beat

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Looking for.

Reasonable priced 1 tb or larger ext hard drive. My two passports tb hd crashed same day
    Http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr

I paid the same price per unit for the two 2TB that are on my desktop right now. These are 3TB with USB 3. If you don't have USB3 WD makes a 2TB drive that is 20 bucks less. You don't have to buy USB2 if you're laptop doesn't support USB3, they are backwards compatible.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ndingMethod=rr

Quote Originally Posted by Davenyc  [View Original Post]
    Mid to late January, any requests?
    Looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Davenyc  [View Original Post]
    A 55" LED TV.

Too much?

:wink:

Headed Down.

I can get what

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    You can get that in Barrio Chino!
    I know I can get peanut butter, it's only TEN FREAKEN DOLLARS for the smallest jar they make. Root beer I have never seen in Argentina unless somebody brought me one. I have heard of this elusive creature but it's rarer than the semipro at Newport

Barrio Chino

Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.
    You can get that in Barrio Chino!

I too miss Creamy Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup

I Would be willing to pay fair price at blue market rate in pesos upon your arrival and thankful to anyone who is willing and staying in the city and feels like it and has space to do me the favor to bring me one of each Creamy peanut butter (skippy or jif) and real old fashioned maple syrup.

Thanks.

Kevin

Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.
    I've got both you and Ramiro covered. See you in a few weeks.

Peanut Butter

I have 2 large jars where you are staying and you can have one if you'd like but I also have 2 here at home, if you don't want one of them then I will take them all.

No need for Privado Tips.

Thanks,

TL

I also have 4 bottles of Dave's Insanity Sauce which for me is untouchable!

Will trade

This is for a friend of mine

It's prolly heavy as it's all metal. He will pay for it and have it delivered to your home or wherever and if you can schlep it down here I would appreciate it. If you're brining a lot of stuff you're not a candidate, but if you're only coming with a carry on you might be. He will also reimburse for baggage fees. I personally will make sure that happens by paying you myself and having him pay me.

Anybody who can hook a brother up, ping me.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/KGMA/

Found some coffee at Disco. "sin azucar" but 60p for 500g doh! Can't remember the brand. I will have to see what I can get while in Rio for less than 20reals.

Quote Originally Posted by Damman  [View Original Post]
    Have brought six pounds of the stuff and not a whimper, waived through. Often think I am pushing my luck with food stuff, but have never had a problem. Good luck and enjoy Brazil
    I'm going to bring some back. I couldn't find anything in the "restricted or prohibited" part of any list. Coming from Brazil I am only allowed 2kgs of "food products" vs entering from USA / Canada I'd be allowed 5kg.

I brought back 2 big bags of "damn hot" pepperoni sticks on Wednesday but they didn't last me long. I couldn't stop snacking on them LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what the rule is regarding bringing coffee with you to BA? I am off to Rio next week and will make room to bring some back if possible. I wanted to bring a tub of Folgers back from Canada last week but had no room.
    Have brought six pounds of the stuff and not a whimper, waived through. Often think I am pushing my luck with food stuff, but have never had a problem. Good luck and enjoy Brazil

Posting Limitations