Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bringing in coffee

Anyone know what the rule is regarding bringing coffee with you to BA? I am off to Rio next week and will make room to bring some back if possible. I wanted to bring a tub of Folgers back from Canada last week but had no room.

Not Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon  [View Original Post]
    TL: Did you get my two jars of Skippy creamy PB a couple weeks back from Jackson?

Bf.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 427708]Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please!
    [/QUOTE]Thanks Again BF!

They are waiting for me at the house, I forgot to grab them when I was there Friday night.

I was distracted for a few moments.

PB cookies would be great too if I knew how to make them.

I owe you one!

TL.

Behave? I did not do anything wrong except bring a Silver Spoon Lucky Sperm Club Member to the party!

My Fault.

TL: Did you get my two jars of Skippy creamy PB a couple weeks back from Jackson?

Bf.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 427708]Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please![/QUOTE]

Thank You Very Much!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    If you want to get on the good side of a semi fluent EXTREMELY experienced monger living here in BsAs, a big jar or two of Jiff Creamy will get that job done.
    Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please!

Peanut butter

If you want to get on the good side of a semi fluent EXTREMELY experienced monger living here in BsAs, a big jar or two of Jiff Creamy will get that job done.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I'll be heading down to BA in a couple of days. I'm leaving here on the 29th. If anyone still needs anything from the USA send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Venues: 8

Maple Syrup

I have a standing order for Maple Syrup, for anyone who would be so kind and is not already loaded up with other's requests.

Tomaso was kind enough to bring me a couple of bottles last time he was there. I went almost a whole month without any! Help! Heh. I'm stocked up now, but it doesn't last long.

Fishing dates are October 8 to 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    Should I bring the 4w and 9w? You are so right about my need to see the dentist.
    I have equipment for you dude, fully stocked! If you want to bring your own rod and reel, then 8 wt large arbor reel with 7-8wt bonefish floating line. We will be leaving for corrieties on Saturday night October 8 and returning the next Sunday morning early. You will love all my friends in corrieties, and we have a new boat. We are fishing out of repeski on the Rio parana (about 1 hour drive from corrienties). The family party on Sunday afternoon is wonderful, best asado I have ever had! I am close with 4 families up there and they really treat me super! The kids mostly speak english and the parents not so muck. Killer folks. They even tolerated Jackson for a few days! Jajajajajaja. Let me know if this works. Monger on Dude. Toymann

Maple syrup

In a pinch, you can make your own with sugar, water and maple extract (probably on the selves of every Carafore's. Not). If I think of it, I'll throw in a bottle of maple extract to put in the cupboard at the AP House.

You're on

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I will be in BA from September 28 till late October, as usual. Hope we are in Argentina at the same time dude. Monger On WW. Toymann.

Ps. If not PM me for the "dentists" contact info, she is certainly 1 of a kind and right up your alley (just ask BlancoKitty, jajajajaja)
    Should I bring the 4w and 9w? You are so right about my need to see the dentist.

In search of the elusive Maple Syrup

Ok I went off in search of Maple Syrup. I looked near and far, ok maybe not that far, in Palermo and Recoleta. Only place I saw that had it was on Av Pueyrredon about 1. 5 blocks north of Las Heras, called Reale Gourmet Productos, Av Pueyrredon 2054, ph#.4803-8535, mon-sat 9:30-14:00 and 16:00-21:00. A can was $190 pesos and a teeny weeny little bottle in the shape of a maple leaf I believe was 130. I can't be sure as my mind was trying to process the 190 pesos. The can even said "Product of Quebec".
    Last edited by SunSeeker; 07-31-12 at 14:37. Reason: can't spell syrup

When do you arrive dude! Bring your flyrod!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    I should be heading to Bs As within the next 30 days. If that happens, I will toss some Jif (really? Skippy rules!) , maple syrup, trojans and astroglide in my bag (you don't mind if they all get mixed together do you?).

If I was a real dick (who is saying I'm not) , I'd bring DR a couple jars of chunky PB.

I might also have a (new / unused) iphone 3Gs, used Blackberry Bold and a used Pearl (all unlocked) that I could throw into my bag.
    I will be in BA from September 28 till late October, as usual. Hope we are in Argentina at the same time dude. Monger On WW. Toymann.

Ps. If not PM me for the "dentists" contact info, she is certainly 1 of a kind and right up your alley (just ask BlancoKitty, jajajajaja)

Mucous garcias mi amiger

BA Expats is a helpfull site but they have account issues. I've joined it 3x's now and every fucking time I try and post it asks me to sign in. I try and sign in and I either get a password incorrect error or no account under this user name. In the second case when I try and create a new account using the same email it says there is an account with this email. I've tried to use their account help and have never received the password reset email they said would be forth coming (looking in every mailbox, inbox, junk, whatever) I wrote customer support and they told me to create a new account, when I told them I had done that with all my emails they asked me for the emails and then BANNED ALL THREE FOR LIFE, due to multiple user names even though I had never posted a thing. I use it for info and articles but whoever administers that sight has their head way the hell up their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardo  [View Original Post]
    DR,

Check out this site.

http://baexpats.org/food-drink/18740...where-buy.html

Good luck.

AF

If all goes as planned

I should be heading to Bs As within the next 30 days. If that happens, I will toss some Jif (really? Skippy rules!) , maple syrup, trojans and astroglide in my bag (you don't mind if they all get mixed together do you?).

If I was a real dick (who is saying I'm not) , I'd bring DR a couple jars of chunky PB.

I might also have a (new / unused) iphone 3Gs, used Blackberry Bold and a used Pearl (all unlocked) that I could throw into my bag.

Maple syrup

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I will be surprised if you find it. But if you do I will fucking run into town and make pancakes!
    DR,

Check out this site.

http://baexpats.org/food-drink/18740...where-buy.html

Good luck.

AF

Posting Limitations