Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I have never seen it

I will be surprised if you find it. But if you do I will fucking run into town and make pancakes!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Why did you mention maple syrup? You gave me a craving! Now I will have to go and see if it is in the gourmet section. Maybe the price will drive the craving away if it is there LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Maple Syrup. Please!
    Why did you mention maple syrup? You gave me a craving! Now I will have to go and see if it is in the gourmet section. Maybe the price will drive the craving away if it is there LOL.

Always with tthe maple syrup

Another impossible thing to try and describe in spanish. I was telling a friend of mine about it once and her young boy child was there listening. I absolutly lost him at "well its kind of like dulce de leche but not as thick and it comes from a tree."

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Maple Syrup. Please!

Maple Syrup

Maple Syrup. Please!

PB and Video Games!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    It's for an argie friend that has been letting me stay in their house while they're on vacation. I'm ok with the local brands and will be able to buy all I want in two months. He prefers Jiff and I would like to pay him a solid. Thanks for the tip though.
    It's funny that you should ask for PB!

I use to get about 8 huge jars a month from my pilot buddies and they still bring me PB or Hot Sauce.

I have a 5 Pack of Dave's Insanity Sauces if someone here REALLY wants to shit fire!

The local PB is just NOT the same and the all natural, separating variety is worse!

The tree hugger version sucks!

Sometimes you can find Jif or Skippy's at Jumbo or Carrefour if your lucky!

I'd like a used copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 for Playstation 3 from E-Bay or Game Stop if anybody is coming my way.

Look for a limited edition or a deluxe x-rated or whatever it's called.

Will get you super laid and pay you for the game!

Thanks,

TL.

Sorry I just cracked open a huge jar of PB this morning, still have 3 left though.

Peanut butter isn't for me

It's for an argie friend that has been letting me stay in their house while they're on vacation. I'm ok with the local brands and will be able to buy all I want in two months. He prefers Jiff and I would like to pay him a solid. Thanks for the tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I found some good peanut butter ("Dame Mani") here. Finally. The Carrefour on Scalabrini near Cervino has smooth and crunchy, but 36 pesos for a 510g jar. Put it in the Gourmet section and charge a bundle. Campbells soups and lots of other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    One or two medim jars of Jiff smooth peanut butter and coppenhagen packets (I'm a smoker and these are handy for flights) any non menthol lip tobacco in pouches will be fine. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help.
    I found some good peanut butter ("Dame Mani") here. Finally. The Carrefour on Scalabrini near Cervino has smooth and crunchy, but 36 pesos for a 510g jar. Put it in the Gourmet section and charge a bundle. Campbells soups and lots of other stuff.

Two items

One or two medim jars of Jiff smooth peanut butter and coppenhagen packets (I'm a smoker and these are handy for flights) any non menthol lip tobacco in pouches will be fine. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help.

I got one, thanks everyeone! Its good to have a network in this town!

I need a wifi router or access point for my girlfriend I bought her an iPod touch and she has no wifi. I can buy one online and have it shipped to your house.

P 51 Mustang wow!

Yo Tom,

Suit me up and let me fly it in defense of the Falklands.

Jackpot, over and out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Anyone coming down in next couple of weeks have room for some small light weight plastic model kits, please send me a PM. Naturally they are 2-3 times more expensive down here.

Thanks Tom.

(need some lead time to buy & ship to you before your trip)

Attachment 28235
    Look awesome Tom!

In BA before May 17

Anyone coming down in next couple of weeks have room for some small light weight plastic model kits, please send me a PM. Naturally they are 2-3 times more expensive down here.

Thanks Tom.

(need some lead time to buy & ship to you before your trip)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120426_152817.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	28235

Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Anyone coming down in next 30 or so days have room for about a 1/2 shoebox of cosmetics. I can buy online (need lead time for delivery thus the 30 days or so) , ship to your address.

Stuff is super expensive here and my wife ran out of some of this worthless crap. PM me for compensation details for your trouble. Thanks
    I think Waterboy for sure!

But that's 2 months away.

He brought me my 32 that I gave away, traded for my life!

May ask him to do it again!

Thomaso,

I can get you huge discounts on cosmetics from Saks 5th. Avenue.

Up to 80% once a year I think.

Have it shipped to your pad.

TL

Makeup

Anyone coming down in next 30 or so days have room for about a 1/2 shoebox of cosmetics. I can buy online (need lead time for delivery thus the 30 days or so) , ship to your address.

Stuff is super expensive here and my wife ran out of some of this worthless crap. PM me for compensation details for your trouble. Thanks

Posting Limitations