Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

US to Rio to BA week of Nov. 30

Hello Team!

I will be traveling to BA 11/30, staying for the work week, in the Palermo Area.

I'm hoping to find the local ex pat bar / club to meet some of the famous (infamous? Mongers on the forum.

I may be able to entertain a request or two for small items.

I've been told by friend that Victoria Secrets Body Creams are the 21st Century equivalent of glass beads and trinkets to the local gals. Is this a good gift to for a GFE Hottie?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornoir
    Arriving in BA next Saturday from NYC. Anyone need anything from the States?

Cornoir
    Yes! And I can give you a discount on my Lincoln Town Car service!

Needed From AutoZone #4060915 (1) Gatorback belt.

#4504 (8) Bosch Fusion Spark Plugs.

TF403 (1) Tranny Filter.

FF 686 (1) Fuel Filter.

None of the parts are big nor heavy, I will reimburse you of course, and give you 20% off my regular low fare!

I am FREE to take you in SAT AM right now.

All parts are for AutoZone.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com (contact info there)

Arriving in BA next Saturday from NYC. Anyone need anything from the States?

Cornoir

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    Hi guys,

I need some stuff from USA. I pay for it. Can someone bring me if he comes soon?

Thank you very much!

GYSELL
    What do want Gysell?

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Rioboy1
    No need to get nasty Exon, MILFs are dime a dozen but young stupid ones that meet all my criteria take time and effort to find / sort thru amongst all the mamas. I guess I'm gettig old and the young ones rejuvinate me with their youth because the experienced hot chica don't always satisfy me.

Rioboy
    Both of you guys are correct, young chicks can make you return to your 20s if they're the right ones, but sometimes they are too worried about pregnancy. Old mamas, they don't care a shit and give you the time of your life treat them reasonably nice, shag them well and they will take you to Nirvana!

Cheers

Request from USA

Hi guys,

I need some stuff from USA. I pay for it. Can someone bring me if he comes soon?

Thank you very much!

GYSELL

No need to get nasty Exon, MILFs are dime a dozen but young stupid ones that meet all my criteria take time and effort to find / sort thru amongst all the mamas. I guess I'm gettig old and the young ones rejuvinate me with their youth because the experienced hot chica don't always satisfy me.

Rioboy

Retired Member

Took my chica shoping for a dress on Florida street, price for laptop is 6000$AR. If any one on the board needs one or has time to sell one, I would let them have it for what I paid (1400$us) Will be at coco, s for the Haloween bash, last two evenings were crazy.

Exon, I only only hunt for chica 21 or under and if I find out the are a mama, I normlly drop them imediately after the first trick. I had to make an exception on this one, because she had just turned 19 and has the tightest pussy I've ever had, but won't do BJ, s w / o dome. And I don't know what time of day / night you go there, but I've never seen anything more than vampire transvestites at the park. Fly out late sat. Evening, will be at Coco's with the old guy, can't miss us.

Rioboy
    Rioboy,

Your proving to all of us just what a "Dumb Fuck" you are, $1,400 dollars for a Lop Top are You insane?

I just bought a Dell Lop Top loaded with Windows XP, a 14" screen, CD burner, WiFi, the works, to nights ago I found on Craigs list for $225 dollars, which included a mouse and carrying case.

And I'm going to give the MotherFucker away to my Novia in exchange for her "Pussy". Moreover, I'm going to lie to her about how much I paid for the used computer so in fact I'll get more pussy than I really paid for.

Plus, I'm also going to give her a $40 dollar "Majic Jack" VOIP phone service provider so she call me after I return and we can have "Phone Sex" and I can Jack Off to her voice.

Now thats real value.

Furthermore, she and her daugher will love it. Its a luxury they could never afford and "Chump Change" to me.

And Finally, I'm not in the least bit interested in Fucking some little 19 year old Chica that has really no experience in fucking, that gives "Covered" blow job's. I prefure MILF's that know what there doing.

Exon

PC prices

Took my chica shoping for a dress on Florida street, price for laptop is 6000$AR. If any one on the board needs one or has time to sell one, I would let them have it for what I paid (1400$us) Will be at coco, s for the Haloween bash, last two evenings were crazy.

Exon, I only only hunt for chica 21 or under and if I find out the are a mama, I normlly drop them imediately after the first trick.I had to make an exception on this one, because she had just turned 19 and has the tightest pussy ive ever had,but wont do BJ,s w/o dome. And I don't know what time of day / night you go there, but I've never seen anything more than vampire transvestites at the park. Fly out late sat. Evening, will be at Coco's with the old guy, can't miss us.

Rioboy

I'm i town for 5 days, unable to confirm sale of Laptop, but I am making good use of it. At least I can read this bo (a) rd between the chika management

Unlike previous trips to BA, having phenomenal results at new orleans, newport. Better pussy than even a black pussy, and of course it's discounted at those clubs and you take 75% home with you at the end of the night.

Sucretes

Retired Member

My travel partner feels the same way as you do exon and the depreaciation issue do to no box could pose a problem. I do live in O. R. Punter so no sales tax. But I think I'll buy the VIVO anyways and use it to chica hunt while I'm there and if my sale falls thru I'l bring it back to costco. I did manage to sell my cell phones in Rio last month and the guy really wanted a laptop. Hows the market for used cell phones?
    Rioboy,

Any dumb MotherFucker can spend money, it takes no brains at all to go out and spent a bunch of money.

Assumeing you live in Portland go to Craigs List and buy what you want at a fraction of the price you'd pay for it new. You'll have no trouble with Argentine customs and you'll make money on what you buy.

As an Example: I'll be down next month and plan to bring a $200 dollar Lap Top, bought on Craigs List, down for my "Novia's" 12 year old daughter. (Exon likes to fuck MILF's, since they know what their doing, not those little Chica's you find at Hook, the service is better with MILF's)

The machine would sell in Buenos Aires for 5 to 6 hundred dollars, maybe more, and my Novia knows it. I will give it to my Novia in exchange for putting my cock inside her pussy, not just once but several time's. My Novia will agree to these terms since she loves her daughter, knows how much she would love to have a computer. Something that the two of them could never afford.

Everybody wins, I get my pussy and the ladies get an expensive computer. Thats what I call spending money wisely.

Exon

My travel partner feels the same way as you do exon and the depreaciation issue do to no box could pose a problem. I do live in O. R. Punter so no sales tax. But I think I'll buy the VIVO anyways and use it to chica hunt while I'm there and if my sale falls thru I'l bring it back to costco. I did manage to sell my cell phones in Rio last month and the guy really wanted a laptop. Hows the market for used cell phones?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Thanks Punter its nice to have you in some agreement with me.

Now you "Cheap CockSucker" when are we going to hook up again in Buenos Aires. We'll rent a cab, Moe sold his car, and I'll take you out to the park and show you where the real action is in Argentina.

Exon
    Hi Exon,

I can only think of two things that we really disagree on; politics and the park.

So I think I will graciously decline your offer to visit the park, but I hear Daddy Rulz likes that kind of thing …it must a desert rat thing, or something.

Now please excuse me while I go puke.

Exon

Sales taxes are assessed by every state except Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon. I think this is still correct, and in many states you can get around sales tax by mail ordering from another state.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Retired Member

Correction, the 350MB HP is 599$ and the Sony VIVO is 1299$ and there is no tax in my state.
    Your being "Dumb" Rioboy,

First off you've going to pay sales tax on any new machine in the US which of course raise's your cost. I've never heard of a state with no sales tax.

Then your going to have to open the box it comes in and pack it away some where or Argentine customs will surely tax you on it. This of course depreciates the product by opening the box.

Buy good used or re-conditioned machine's off E-bay or Craigs List at a fraction of there retail price here in the USA. They provide greater value and offer plausible deniabilty if questioned by Argentine custom's. And the best part is you expose less capital and it makes you more competitive.

Exon

Posting Limitations