Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

9-11

Lost mine, cost 4X here, will hook you up with great picks if you mule some.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Ba.../dp/B00DIOALPE

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys. I go two days without checking the page and I missed these requests. My bad. I could have brought both.
    Sorry guys. I checked the site but I am not going to be there. I couldn't have brought them. But I am thinking of you. I am checking with friends that may get there.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Bring me a couple bottles of Cholula regular and chipotle and I'll steer you to a few choice picks. Unlike Thomaso, I'm gonna fuck you on the exchange rate when I pay you back, somebody has to help you get acclimatized to the city.

Seriously, we are both good guys to have owing you a favor.
    Sorry guys. I go two days without checking the page and I missed these requests. My bad. I could have brought both.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Troyster For This Post:

While you're at it

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Desperate for Jif creamy 16oz or more. No limit on how many u can bring.

I will exchange your dollars for pesos at best rate available. Plus cost of PB. 2 days ago I got 15.75 before the big drop. Usually a split between buy / sell blue rate on ambito.com. PM please, thanks.
    Bring me a couple bottles of Cholula regular and chipotle and a bottle of chili powder. If you do, I'll steer you to a few choice picks. Unlike Thomaso, I'm gonna fuck you on the exchange rate when I pay you back, somebody has to help you get acclimatized to the city.

Seriously, we are both good guys to have owing you a favor.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

JIF Peanut Butter

Desperate for Jif creamy 16oz or more. No limit on how many u can bring.

I will exchange your dollars for pesos at best rate available. Plus cost of PB. 2 days ago I got 15.75 before the big drop. Usually a split between buy / sell blue rate on ambito.com. PM please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    I'm already hauling some things down for TejanoLibre but might have a little space on my trip this month. I leave the U.S. Thursday evening though - can you provide specifics on what you're looking for?

Best.

Drama.
    This is exactly what I need.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aveeno-Bab...t-Set/17215448

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    I need medicinal soap and shampoo for my daughter.

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.
    I'm already hauling some things down for TejanoLibre but might have a little space on my trip this month. I leave the U.S. Thursday evening though - can you provide specifics on what you're looking for?

Best.

Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.
    Will be down mid March if you can wait. Should have some room but not much. Have a long trip.

Hello everybody !

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.

Tablet needed

Looking for a used, android tablet, 8-10 inches, for my 5 yr old grand daughter. So if you are coming down and are ready to upgrade, sell me your old one before you fly out (wiped clean) and you can upgrade back in usa. PM if interested. Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbill1963  [View Original Post]
    Be in BA Feb 6-14, no problem bringing. I'll be staying at Jackson's place in Recoleta. Confirm you haven't found someone else and I'll place the order.
    Thank you, please place the order. See you next month.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I friend of a friend needs this cable.

http://www.amazon.com/Gametown-Scree...piron+14z+5423.

Up there it's 15 bucks, here it's closer to 50. Anybody that can order one and bring it down I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

DR.
    Be in BA Feb 6-14, no problem bringing. I'll be staying at Jackson's place in Recoleta. Confirm you haven't found someone else and I'll place the order.

Might not be enough time

Quote Originally Posted by BigHands  [View Original Post]
    My wingman is arriving next week. If it's only a 15 dollar cable I think he can mange it. Do you want his email?
    It has to come from China and from what my friend here said delivery time was more than a week.

How is that a free chica if you aren't paying in cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Transportador  [View Original Post]
    My feet are killing me. I can't find the shoe size I need, and the sandals are ridiculously priced. Please, someone bring me some shoes and sandals. Easy money.

Also, I love stepper motors. And quite frankly, who doesn't.

I would love to get some more to play with. The stepper motors require these little driver boards, and I would need those too.

The stepper motors are kind of heavy, like 12 lbs in a pack of 5 Nema 17 motors (76 oz torque), so if you could not bring those, that would be no big deal, but the little driver boards are really lightweight and I could still use several of them, even without the steppers.

So, if you invested say $200, you could walk away with $70 USD X 14 peso/$ = 980 pesos. Free Chica!

I would want to paypal the money to your paypal account upon receipt of the stuff, so I can hang on to my dollars here.

Please send me a private message.

My feet thank you.

Muchisimas Gracias,

El Transportador.

My wingman is arriving next week. If it's only a 15 dollar cable I think he can mange it. Do you want his email?

Posting Limitations