Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

May trip

Will be in Argentina from May 5 to June 2.

Don B.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    Coming into the country with a pallet of tampons, a Blu jr. , guitar tuner and subversive books.
    I brought some tampons in recently and thought if questioned I would explain that they were for fecal incontinence. I thought it would be unlikely that they would ask me to prove it.

And now back to your breakfast.

Bob.

I'm going to look funny

Coming into the country with a pallet of tampons, a Blu jr. , guitar tuner and subversive books.

Iam at home now

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I'm blocked to transfer money to my paypal account, but I have cash.

I need to make a payment and I can offer USD 70 if you transfer USD 50 to my paypal account then I give you USD 70 in your hand.

It's a simple operation, you must be in Buenos Aires, we can do this in 10 minutes in a cafe, your place or my place.

Thanks a lot.
    Give me a call 48274491 I can do it from my house. I am in Recoleta near Azcuenega and Juncal.

I need USD 50 for my paypal account

Hello, I'm blocked to transfer money to my paypal account, but I have cash.

I need to make a payment and I can offer USD 70 if you transfer USD 50 to my paypal account then I give you USD 70 in your hand.

It's a simple operation, you must be in Buenos Aires, we can do this in 10 minutes in a cafe, your place or my place.

Thanks a lot.

Don't need anything from the USA, need it from Europe

A friend of mine is vacationing in Europe starting the first week in February. If anybody is coming from there could you bring some Euros to exchange for dollars here? El Jeffe told me changing dollars for Euros there results in a haircut, and you will certainly get more pesos for dollars here than you will for Euros so it could be a win / win for you both. She is looking to buy 200 dollars worth of Euros. This is a very good friend of mine and I personally vouch for the honestly of the deal and the truthiness of her dollars.

DR.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    They are back to 89 bucks, fastest sale on record. At 90 DR isn't interested because that's almost money.
    Same phone on ebay is still around 50 dollars still worthit to me if anyone can.

Thanks.

Looks like the sale ended

Make it two, I wouldn't mind checking one out.
    They are back to 89 bucks, fastest sale on record. At 90 DR isn't interested because that's almost money.

Footnote 2. Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile; also compatible with other GSM carriers. Phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA carriers. Please contact your carrier prior to purchasing to confirm your carrier will support voice and data on this unlocked GSM device.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.310469500

BLU Win Jr (White) - Unlocked.

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.
    But the ad says $89 not $49?? Or did Argie inflation just strike in the US of A ????

If they are unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.

IF anyone can get me one of these inexpensive ohones will make be grateful

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.

Quick Stop

Will be in town the 15th and 16th. Quick stop before heading north. Been too long. Wish I had more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    First, Argentina has a 100% import tariff on imported electronic goods that effectively doubles the wholesale cost of every item, this tariff being justified as necessary to protect Argentina's domestic electronic manufacturing industry
    I nearly spit my coffee onto my computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by =
    , which in fact doesn't exist.
    Sad but, true.

You also have to look at the import duties on the gear that enables wireless services. I think cell equipment infrastructure gets hit with about a 27% tariff. So that 4 G cell tower, that costs US $100 K (all in, excluding labor) to construct in the US costs at least $127 K in Argentina. Subscribers pay less per month in Argentina than they do in the US and carriers so, it takes much longer for the Argie carriers to make back their investment (I. E. The investment costs more and the returns are smaller). Carriers need to make money in order to stay in business (ergo, lagging infrastructure upgrades).

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Will bring some next trip.Can I pay them with candy?
    Cool, thanks, I'll get you laid. With the exchange rate, two 16 oz jars of peanut butter is almost the price of a half hour session. Maybe at a truck stop it might be more.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations