Thread: Requests for items from the USA

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Yes I have one that I'm ready to get rid of and upgrade.

When I come to Argentina there's a customs document that wants to itemize my cell phones. So I wasn't too sure if I could sell my iPad when I'm in country. Are there laws around this activity?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPW  [View Original Post]
    Does that cross the line?
    Do you want to sell an iPad mini in BA to make a profit?

What line

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPW  [View Original Post]
    Do you want to sell one, have somebody bring you one, bring one in from the USA? I don't understand the question.

What can I do with a iPad Mini?

Carmex Lip Balm

Hi Daddy Ruiz.

I am coming tomorrow.

I just picked you up 3-3 pack of Carmex. (9 total).

Please PM me your telephone number so I can give them to you.

Thanks, Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Way cheaper up there sugar, I have a years supply on the way. Thanks to all that responded.

Thanks all

Small, cheap, IMPOSSIBLE to find here. The little metal cans are available at ANY 7-11.

http://coldsores.com/wp-content/uplo...jar-detail.gif

Undying gratitude will be yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa  [View Original Post]
    If I come in October.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    I see this product here, might be more cheaper in USA, here D$5 .

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...c-boutique-_JM

Love.

GY.
    Way cheaper up there sugar, I have a years supply on the way. Thanks to all that responded.

Carmex

I see this product here, might be more cheaper in USA, here D$5 .

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...c-boutique-_JM

Love.

GY.

Small, cheap, IMPOSSIBLE to find here. The little metal cans are available at ANY 7-11.

If I come in October.

Carmex

A buddy of mine here wants a samsung phone. He will pay for it with his credit card and all you got to do is bring it. In return, I will set you up with, but not pay for, AWESOME pussy.

If you can help a brother out, reply by PM.

Thanks,

DR.
    DR, I am selling my new samsung Galaxy 5. Your friend wants to buy it?

Read this!

A buddy of mine here wants a samsung phone. He will pay for it with his credit card and all you got to do is bring it. In return, I will set you up with, but not pay for, AWESOME pussy.

If you can help a brother out, reply by PM.

Thanks,

DR.

CostCo Pesto Request

Gentlemen,

If anyone can bring me a few small items from CostCo I would be grateful. I need 4 jars of Kirkland Basil Pesto for a small AP dinner.

The jar says-.

Kirkland Signiture.
    Basil Pesto.
    100% imported Italian Basil DOP.
    Genovese Basil 22 oz.

(1) bag of Pine Nuts (about $25 bucks)

Also, if you have room the Large Plastic container of peanut butter filled pretzels would be awesome.

Whatever you want that's reasonable is cool with me.

Thanks Amigo's.

B

If anyone is coming to town in the next week I need a Nexus 7 tablet 2nd generation. Its a 7 inch tablet so it just slightly larger than a smartphone. If anyone can bring one down for me send me a pm. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapatilla  [View Original Post]
    Actually, you can use Amazon Global to get these shipped to you. Pre-paid taxes at the aduana. Yes, it works.
    Erm, between myself and two other friends, we've had a dozen failed attempts to have stuff shipped from Amazon that would suggest it most definitely does NOT work!

Had an interesting exchange with Amazon over the last two weeks though. I'll try and cut a veeeeery long story short:

Ordered a camera from Amazon for US delivery that I'll pick up over Christmas.

They recognized my credit card as Argentinian and offered to bill me in pesos at an exchange rate of 6.23. I said "fcuk yeah!

As I get paid in USD and convert at 9.75 before paying my credit card bill I was getting a USD450 camera for USD280. USD170 discount!

Checked my credit card balance on-line a few days later and it shows a payment to Amazon of USD480!

Contacted Amazon and said "WTF? You said you'd bill me in ARS. Now I'll get hit with a 20% money-grab and be effectively 96 + 170 out of pocket. And where did the extra USD30 come from?

They claimed I was never offered to be billed in ARS, only to do the currency conversion for me to give me an idea of what I'd pay in my local currency. "The extra USD30 was for the conversion service." !!! They included a USD30 refund.

Loooooong and very detailed letter of complaint from me, including screenshots of the very specific offer to bill me in ARS.

I then got a call, a profuse apology and a further refund of USD200.

A week later my monthly credit card statement arrived.....and I was billed for the camera in ARS! (No idea where the USD480 that appeared on the interim balance disappeared to.) :-)

Net result. I got a USD450 camera for USD150.

Luvvly jubbly!

Actually, you can use Amazon Global to get these shipped to you. Pre-paid taxes at the aduana. Yes, it works.

I want one of these and they are over twice as much here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UIX1M4/...SIN=B007UIX1M4.

Should be a small box.

DR.

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations