This blog is moderated by Tourboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    My apartment. I will be there in a month, hang on a little bit!
    I won't be here in a month. Leaving the 15th.

My apartment. I will be there in a month, hang on a little bit!

Where?

Where should I go to make this happen? I am staying off of 9 de Julio.

Some hotels won't let you take up more than one chica at a time. Worth checking before trying to bring in two or three.

I recommend you go to any club, pick up a girl you fancy and ask her to pick another two chicks she feels comfortable with. I hardly ever go out with just one girl any more. Not because I'm a stud, on the contrary, if I get tired I just let them fuck each other and don't bother me!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    There was one exception however, At Affaire Recoleta. Remember Jackson? We first became acquainted as you watched the action!
    Hi Sidney,

Yes, I remember. It was the first time I met you. I remember seeing you standing at the bar with three chicas and I told you as a joke that the Game Warden had imposed a two chica limit, and that you'd have to throw one of them back. Ha, Ha.

You were not amused.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Tourboys
    Where can I get three girls on me at the same time? Of course this is every guy's fantasy so this is why I am trying to make it come true while here. I arrive tonight in BA. About how much will this run me? I have heard a lot of good things about the girls in BA, and wanting to find out.
    You can easily visit any "privado" with 3 or more girls.

Choose any 3 of them and you are done.

I suggest that you go there at a time that things are calm. Not during the peak hours. That will give you a better selection.

I believe, depending on how much the privado is charging per hour, that will cost you from 200 to 450 Pesos.

El Greco

Three chicks at one time?

Where can I get three girls on me at the same time? Of course this is every guy's fantasy so this is why I am trying to make it come true while here. I arrive tonight in BA. About how much will this run me? I have heard a lot of good things about the girls in BA, and wanting to find out.

Posting Limitations