Thread: Barbi from Platynum

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by JengisKhan

I saw Barbi a couple years ago. Same place on Florida. Pics on Platynum are the same I remember. Attractive girl. She was very sweet and accomodating. Pleasant, demure personality. I remember being impressed by the room - very tasteful decor. Typical massage table but also a bed / sofa in the room which I didn't use since I only had a sensual massage. In retrospect I should have requested to go to the bed anyways, massage tables are always quite limiting in terms of movement and positions.

Massage was good but not what I would call 'hot'. Also she used a thick cream I've never encountered before and didn't particularly like. I asked for baby oil but she didn't have any. A good session not a great session for me, and a possible repeat. I'd bring some baby oil and take advantage of the bed if I were to visit Barbi again. I think that could possibly be a great session.

Wow!

You da man!

Thanks for the info

Barbi from Platynum

Wow. This is one of the best experiences I've ever had mongering period. Barbi was very well recommended on the local forum but up till now I've never been able to get an appointment with her. This one is really special guys so even if your not a massage guy I would recommend checking this girl out.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...rbi/Barbi1.htm

I called and spoke to her receptionist and made an appointment for a few hours later. Her receptionist requires you to call and confirm the appointment 15/30 minutes beforehand, which is kind of a bummer but that changes once you become a "patient" of Barbi. Her rates are 90p for half hour, 130 pesos for an hour. The apartment is located on Florida and Paraguay, the address is Florida 868 12C. I showed up on time and was shown in the massage room by and old fat woman. She brings me a glass of water and tells me Barbi would be there shortly.

In walks Barbi and shes a real stunner- gorgeous lips and eyes, she's 26 years old, lean, tan, great smile. Shes got great small breasts, a tight tone stomach, long beautiful brown hair, and a great ass as well. I could barely speak. She asked me if I wanted a shower, and then prepared me one. The bathroom was clean and adequate as the rest of the apartment is.

She starts giving me a massage with a little more cream than I like, but she really knows what shes doing. She used plenty of pressure because thats what I asked for, and she covered my whole body from head to toe. We talk during the massage and she tells me about herself. She's single, living with her mother and her three siblings in a house in the Zona Oeste, where she supports her whole family. She plans to eventually be just a regular masseuse, but for now she has to support the family. Shes been working for about 3 years doing this, since her father died. Really nice girl, down to earth and sweet.

After about 45 minutes of massage she starts the sensual massage, running her hand up the thighs and getting me horny before she asks if I would like to turn over (el famoso date vuelta) I comply and she starts kissing my nipples, and caressing me all over and making me even more horny. She strokes my balls and cock and then starts giving me little kisses all over until she gets to my balls and she proceeds to lick them gently and then runs her tongue up my shaft, licking and kissing my cock while looking at me. This goes on this way for a while, I wouldn't call it a bbbj but it was more like licking than sucking but I was just expecting a handjob so I wasn't complaining. She then says "permiso" and undresses as if I'm gonna mind. Her body is outrageous but I can't really see her all that well because I'm lying on my back while shes doing all this so after a while I ask her "se puede hacer mas?" and she says "si". I said "podemos ir a la cama?" and she says "si". No talk of extra money but she whips out a condom and we go to the bed. Her pussy is cleanly shaven, beatiful, clean, and smelled nice. DATY, DFK, multiple positions, and she seems to be genuinely enjoying it (shes moaning and her upper lip was perspiring) She strokes my balls as I'm doing her doggy style, and I finally come. She asks me if I'd like to lay down a while and rest, which is just an indication of how great a service provider she is. All the time she is trying to make you comfortable, to make you feel good, and there was absolutely no talk of money before or even after until I brought it up. I asked her how much and she said 150 (20 pesos extra for sex which is quite amazing considering other masajistas charge more than that just to take their clothes off)

All in all shes a five star provider, beautiful girl, great attitude and service. She breaks two stereotypes which are 1) that girls in the sex industry only care about money, and 2) beautiful women are usually selfish bitches. I give her my complete recommendation and I'm sure that anyone who visits her will get the same great service you can just see that its her first priority to make you happy.

The only drawback is that shes very popular and sometimes her schedule is completely booked so your best off calling in the morning (she works from 10am to 10pm) Also, I don't think that her receptionist speaks English so if you don't speak Spanish you can try but, even if you need to use Roxanna its definitely worth it. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations