This blog is moderated by JackHound

Well, several years ago I went to a private apartment, looking for a specific chica, they had only a fat chick so I rejected the offer, so they told me the girl I was looking for was in an out-call but she was going back to the apartment and asked to wait a few minutes. 2 mins later another customer arrived and they asked me to wait at the kitchen which I did. At the kitchen they had a notebook and I started to read, each girl had a page, and the hours or half hours she worked.

Fuck, so I realized they did at least 8 clients per day, and the more good looking worked more than the uglier (as I remembered the name of the fat chick) she had half or less hours in her page than the girl I was looking for.

Of course, this could vary from apartment to apartment, depending on several factors (marketing, quality, prices) But I think that probably the girls you pay 150 per hour, they would make an average of at least ar$2.500 which it's close to a secretary salary. I think they have no skills for anything else, as they don't make a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHound
    I am curious as to what the house percentage for your typical privado? Or is it a flat fee? If the ladies are charging P150 hhr. & P200 hr. How much does the girl get? Does a lady typically see many mongers a day?

I hope this was posting in the correct section!
    The sluts usually work for a 60/40 split. 40 for the girl. The average person with half a brain would think this is unfair, but they do not know any better only to open thier legs and get fucked. After all the elevator does not go all the way to the top

What is the house cut at a privado?

I am curious as to what the house percentage for your typical privado? Or is it a flat fee? If the ladies are charging P150 hhr. & P200 hr. How much does the girl get? Does a lady typically see many mongers a day?

I hope this was posting in the correct section!

Posting Limitations