Thread: Lesbians

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. 08-28-07 22:15

I erased my post Sol, you are very right. It is impossible to keep these guys on topic and sometimes I get caught up in it. Ok, now back to lesbian recommendations. I actually had a threesome with two sisters who work at Black. I liked one, started talking to her at the Bar, her sister came over " to ask the other one a question ". She left. The girl I was talking to noticed my lingering glance and offered her sister up on a platter. You might want to try them out Hunt.

Bad

Derailment

So one minute I was in bed with a beautiful woman and the next thing "There Were Arabs With Knives At The Foot Of The Bed, Right At The Foot Of The Bed."

WTF. How did a thread about hot lesbos munching each other turn into a government lesson on Russian Politics. Theres no place like lesbos, (click, click, click) Theres no place like lesbos, click, click, click) Theres no place like lesbos (click, click, click)

4. 08-28-07 19:12

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    The Communist Secret Police. They tried to shoot me in the DR! I'm packin, Good Sid
    Sorry Dude but I think that's "KGB" not "KBG". And I don't think you can handle them either.

You better be "packin" to leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    She also likes to play in the shower and be on the receiving end.
    Yowzah!

OK, I give up what's a "KBG"?

Your rule are very nice, but I suggest you cut and run like you did in the DR!

Perhaps South Africa?

Cool

There ain't room in BsAs for both of us!
    Then you better get the fuck out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Erika looks different when she's eating pussy. I hear she is at Ness as well, and have not seen her hanging about Madelaines (or whatever it's called) She probably got tired of freezing her ass off.
    She also likes to play in the shower and be on the receiving end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BsAs 012 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs 009 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs2 (Small) (2).jpg‎  

I doubt it! Did the oft used Erika name her newborn, Puta Punter? She is a very nice person.
    Well we know she didn't name it Sandy, because she wouldn't fuck you!

Erika looks different when she's eating pussy. I hear she is at Ness as well, and have not seen her hanging about Madelaines (or whatever it's called) She probably got tired of freezing her ass off.

Hunt99

The one on the bottom is Erika, you may remember Dickhead and I called her “Our Mexicana ”. Erika loves to eat pussy, hell she likes any kind of sex, and I heard she is working at Ness. If you find her make sure you tell her what you want, not just 2 chicas, but 2 chicas who are in to chicas and I ’m sure she will find another chica. If you want you can PM me for her phone number but I ’m not sure it ’s still good.

If all the above fails meet me at Exedra Saturday night and I will take you by the hand and show you the way. LOL.

BTW; I think the other chica is in Spain, and I heard she got fat.

Sportsman and Punter127

Nice photos.

But neither of you has any recommendations to share? Hmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    Perhaps something link this?
    I think I know who's at the bottom of the two chicas. If I'm right, I had a threesome with her too and it was gooood.

Hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Occasionally I like to make a Hunt Sandwich, but honestly, there's only so much fucking that even a virile stud like me can do. So sometimes it's just better to sit back and watch the show.
    Perhaps something link this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BsAs 2-06 034 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs 2-06 038 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs 2-06 039 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs 2-06 040 (Small).jpg‎   BsAs 2-06 042 (Small).jpg‎  

Thumbs up I can give you a recommendation with two girls I have been with

Hunt,

If you are somewhat fluent in Spanish, you might want to check the local board. These argie pervs seem to share your sexual proclivities and their favorite pass time is to get two trophy fucks together to give each other some face, finished off with a little sandwich action. The XP's I found the best were generally with AV and Platynum girls. One that sticks in my mind is the Agata (Area VIP) and Astryd (Platynum) threesome. These are two girls I have been with individually and they both blew my socks off, gorgeous girls with killer bodies and I hear Agata is definitely Bi.

I have a couple more recommendations but the local forum is a good place to look for ideas, you can also never go wrong combining two top notch AV or Plat girls that are proven providers. Have fun and good luck.

Bad.

BTW, I am just wondering, do you consider yourself the ham or the cheese when making a Hunt sandwich?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Hunt Sandwich!

Haven't seen that on the Subway menu, but I think I saw it on Cafe Orleans menu.
    Funny you should mention that - I did pull a pair of chicas out of Orleans for a threesome a while back. But unfortunately for this particular fantasy, while they were each willing to have sex with me at the same time, they weren't willing to have sex with each other and have me watch. I guess the lesson is that next time, I have to be more specific about my requirements with girls working as a tag-team.

Now there's nothing wrong with hetero girls working as a tag-team, but variety being the spice of life, I'm hoping to come across something a little more uncommon for my next visit - hence this thread.

Posting Limitations