Thread: Looking for some action.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Horny

Come on now Horny, no need to attack relatives, there are plenty of things you can attack Exon with on a personal level. Try dissing his grammar, or the fact that he likes to abuse defenseless fish.

Bad.

PS, stop begging Horny and read the forum.

Retired Member

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    Bad_Man.

PS, I would post a longer reply but I am too busy
    The Gods are smiling on us!

Checkmark

Quote Originally Posted by Horny
    So are these clubs like the hollywood scene or can u actually get some play?
    From the looks of those links Hunt provided you with and your recent posts, I am sure you will get all the play your " ass " can handle. Enjoy and don't forget the park by the embassy, you will get tons of play there.

Now stop begging and read the forum.

Bad_Man

PS, I would post a longer reply but I am too busy studying abstract theories

Many thanks. Yeah, fucking peso, goddman it. I mis-spelled the c to s. Fucking idiot!

So are these clubs like the Hollywood scene, or can you actually get some play?

For our original poster. Here are two places for you to visit to "find some action," as you put it:

http://www.bulnesclass.com.ar/

http://www.sitgesonline.com.ar/

Enjoy!

Exon Don't be such an ass! II

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    These guys only have a few days and need your help, tell the dude how to get to your secret pick-up spot in the park.
    Exon don't ever tell him about your secret chica you cannot get enought off- HILDA! Opps...this boy will tie into her and never surface for air again.

Quote Originally Posted by HellYeah
    "peso" - said with a mouthfull of jizz
    LOL. Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    What's a "peco"?
    I think its in New Mexico.

http://www.pecosnewmexico.com/

Wink Exon don ’t be such a hardass

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Horny.

I suggest You & Your "buddy" read the forum before asking such "Bull Shit" questions. Then you'll have enough information to ask an intelligent question.

So you "Dudes" study up, OK.

Exon
    These guys only have a few days and need your help, tell the dude how to get to your secret pick-up spot in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    What's a "peco"?
    "peso" - said with a mouthfull of jizz

This is my fist time posting anything here. I would prefer not to pay a single peco.
    And with luck the last!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    . I would prefer not to pay a single peco.
    What's a "peco"?

Retired Member

Horny.

I suggest You & Your "buddy" read the forum before asking such "Bull Shit" questions. Then you'll have enough information to ask an intelligent question.

So you "Dudes" study up, OK.

Exon

Posting Limitations