Thread: Internet - dating

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redondo
    Quote Originally Posted by Volpone  [View Original Post]
    I lived about 6 months in Peru, most of the time in Lima and it was pretty hard to see hot European looking girls in the streets, except the tourists in Miraflores.
    I can't believe this reply. Not the answer, just the time lag. 22 months. Be a long time between fucks if that was the norm.

Argento

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzonzon  [View Original Post]
    Got a question for you guys on Peru. I have seen some photos of hot European looking girls - but I think there are very very very rare. Is this true?
    I lived about 6 months in Peru, most of the time in Lima and it was pretty hard to see hot European looking girls in the streets, except the tourists in Miraflores.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzonzon
    I agree on dating sites tons of work for dubious return. If you like it the hard way, shopping centers; dance classes (any classes really); hell I even tried churches. It all works, but takes time.

Got a question for you guys on Peru. I have seen some photos of hot European looking girls - but I think there are very very very rare. Is this true?
    Don't think it is so rare. David_33 set me up with a beautiful natural blonde spinner a few years back. And she really was beautiful. But why would you go past buying the local product. The chicas from the Amazonas would have to be amongst the most beautiful in the world with the added bonus that the main activity of their brain is devoted to how to get laid more often. Money is a very secondary consideration in my experience.

Argento

I agree on dating sites tons of work for dubious return. If you like it the hard way, shopping centers; dance classes (any classes really); hell I even tried churches. It all works, but takes time.

Bump? Anything new on the Internet Dating scene (specifically in BA? Seems like all the sites barely has women now, and Buenos Aires has even less then other countries.

Amigos. Com

I posted this a couple of days ago on the Peru forum. As I remember there are always far fewer girls in the Argentina pages of these sites than in other S. A. countries'.

Years ago these sites were worth it. Match. cm, Cybercupido, etc. I actually got to be ranked number 32 in all of South America on Amigos.com for girls checking me out and writing me and had about an 80% success rate with the ones I met. Those days are long gone. Too many guys now know about the sites and many spend every spare minute trolling for girls. One of the posers who posts non-stop on the Peru thread filling it with boring B.S. does this. They tell all the girls they are looking for a fiance or wife. You know the rap. Another of these guys is the one who murdered the chica here, stuck her in a suitcase and threw it in the Pacific.

I really don't think its necessary nor worth the time and expense. Even in Asia, I didn't get in touch with anyone in the Philippines before my trip and had no lack of girls to hang out with.

Amigos. Com

I used Amigos.com when I went to Lima, Peru almost two years ago and it was a goldmine for me. I lined up about 3 non-pro chicas to have sex with but only managed time for 2. I also got maybe a dozen numbers of other chicas to call just to meet and then see whatever happens. I didn't have time because I ended up handing out with just a few chicas while I was there, at different times of course.

I later also managed to hook something up with this really cute Uruguayan chica who was living in Munich at the time. She eventually returned to Uruguay and came to visit me in BA during my stay last year. I had an awesome AWESOME time! Great sex, great company, great non-pro. It was one of those experiences / adventures we all live for. Last time I saw amigos. Com it didn't seem the same. It seemed like it might be getting flooded with spammers or fake ads.

I'll agree that it takes A LOT of work to meet a handful of chicas. You gotta spend hours at the computer sending emails, responding, etc. I'll say this, Peruvian chicas know how to fuck. I never had much luck with meeting any Argentinas through amigos. Com. Perhaps some of you have had better luck.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Bahia
    Whatever there is in BA on non pros or semii pros.

Posted my last on this subject 12 hours ago.

When I went to Copa beach posto 2 in RIO.

Have now the most fantastic chica, met on.

Praia today, not even semi pro, normal work during.

The week. Does not want a penny.

COMING TO BA NEXT WEEK!

SO, COME ON, HOW DO I DO IT IN BA?
    Pray and hope you are getting lucky from Sunday untill Tuesday and go out a lot from Wednesday until Saturday.

To do internet dating?

Another update if somebody is interested.

I met the following girls in Argentina.

A 22 year old Colombian student.

A 26 year Peruvian Student.

A 32 year old Argentine woman.

I didn't really think any was attractive so nothing happend but they seem to be ok girls to have a drink with.

I also tried it a bit in SP and there I seem to get better looking girls.

One Girl I liked and she showed me around, which I liked but she didn't want to go for the kissing.

Another girl from Santos who looks ok on the foto but didn't meet.

And some more girls who I talk with with MSN

An update.

I used Latin American cupid and it didn't really work out. Most girls don't use the page. Some girls on the photo look hot. I would go out with them.

The last few days I have used the page to look for Brazilian girls from Sao Paulo, where I will be a few days next week. That seems to work a lot better. 2 girls who I think look hot want to go out with me. One offered me to pick up from the airport but that I declined of course. I just want to go out and want to have some free time as well. I also don't intend to take them to my hotel.

Phoning 55009900 is also fun, they say there are no additional cost, but I have no clue what the total costs are.

I met girl number one, a 22 year old from Bogotá who studies in BA. Normal girl, average looks, but a bit too young for me. I had a burger and a chat at Hard Rock Cafe.

Tommorow girl number 2, she looks better on the foto, 25, and I go to the movies. I have never went to a girl to the movies I liked who I atleast kissed. Let's see how that one goes

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Aqualung are you saying that you were totally suprised when a 200 kilo women and then later a 300 kilo women met with you? I think you must work on your search technique as you seem to be missing something. My god that 500 kilos of fun. Are you paying by the pound? What kind of dating site "Hog Wild"?
    Maybe I did exaggerate a little but believe me they were very fat. The worst part is that I had seen mugshots of both and they were very pretty. I had guessed from the picture that one was a little plump but I never dreamt how plump!

I use Latin American cupid now for a month to try and so far the response is not really great. It seems it's better if you are looking in Colombia or Peru, tons of girls from those countries on the site.

About 10 girls have shown 'interest' in me but most are not from Argentina. I am emailing with a girl from Las Canitas now and I would think we meet someday.

I am just looking for a night out, fun and not really need to fuck. Only if the girl wants and I like her.

I sometimes use a site WAYN which is like myspace and I got some girls on that site to chat. I met one on Saturday who is really educated, has a good job and is from zona norte. On WAYN you can send as many emails to girls as you want. It's worth the try I think, but it's not really a dating site

Posting Limitations