Thread: Internet - dating

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Redondo
    Andres,

The website you posted does NOT allow me to log on using my US match user name. I see what you mean about their posting a fee based system. This is different then the USA match.

However I was able to log on using my username for the br. Match that I am also a member of (onto the dot ussp match) Then I was able to see what looked like the same postings I saw yesterday of Argentine women. Andres as far as I can tell you are one of the most honest and accurate posters on this site. We both were correct. If you access this through the NON dot ussp they have different profile posting rules (which is silly becuase anyone can just type a different path)

Aqualung are you saying that you were totally suprised when a 200 kilo women and then later a 300 kilo women met with you? I think you must work on your search technique as you seem to be missing something. My god that 500 kilos of fun. Are you paying by the pound? What kind of dating site "Hog Wild"?

Ampfo. Yup all the young ones are myfacing but its not effecient for finding women that are serious about finding a man. Hi dude- cool pictures girl--- its like listenning to retarded 12 year olds--- ie. typical college kids.

Just check out myspace.com. You can still be in the usa or wherever in the world you are at and start up a page, upload some photos and make a page for you and then from any country you can search, and their are tons and tons of women from argentina with profiles. In the past I have become friends and hooked up with these women. It is easy, but it will take time to weed through and get responses. It seems like everyone has a myspace. Best of all it is FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Andres,

What the hell is ussp. Anything?

What is the exact website address that you referred to below?
    BL:

Ussp stands for US Spanish. It's mainly targeted to Latinos in the US, but used thoughout LatAm.

Their website is "ussp dot match dot com"

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    BundaLover:

My take is that many women have a lot of free time and no much to do, so they get bored and fantasize about getting their knight in shining armour. That's why they complete their profiles even though they cannot read or send messages.

Andres
    I agree - It seems to be a National pastime for the girls to do this. They might find the Night in Shining Armour but most of the time they chat with friends they already know and have access to outside the sites.

My daughter has about 50 friends on MSN but most of them are her university companions etc. And if I am using MY computer, she'll walk some 4 blocks to the nearest cyber bar to chat with these "friends" she has just been with 2 hours ago or her cousin who lives ten minutes away!

Cyber chatting is their way of communication.

Some five years back I was fucking around on a chat site to keep awake as I had something to do very early and I came across an interesting Colombian girl.

To make a (very) long story short, she ended up coming to BA for Easter week and fucked me for the time she was here.

The other two experiences I have with internet girls is: (also to make it short)

1º This really crazy gal that worked (works) in the National Registry that was about 200 kilos and had a fantasy of being butt-fucked during a rock concert.

And.

2º This really "loving" young lady which was about 300 kilos which I couldn't fit in the front seat of my car.

Yeah, internet dating is fun. I can make most of you guys piss yourselves laughing over a beer with my experiences.

Erotic? Fuck no!

Fun? Fuck yes!

BundaLover:

I use ussp. Match. Com.

I was able to log in to the Brazilian website, and was immediately transfered to the login welcome page from ussp. Match. Com.

Andres
    Andres,

What the hell is ussp. Anything?

What is the exact website address that you referred to below?

Craigslist

I too put out an ad on craigslist. Its free, you can't beat that.

Its been on for about 2 weeks. I have got 4 replys.

2 seem interesting, the other 2 were girls on the program. One an older blonde girl that posts in the other categories. The other looked like she needed food stamps, her pic is in the private gallery.

The other 2 seem interesting, one has a degree in engineering, and has the math skills to back it up. I am an engineer.

The other is a teacher. I talked to this one on skype and she speaks great english. Both are my age, mid 30's.

Neither are above a 7, but a quality date and stimulating conversation is worth it.

Ill be there in about 6 weeks to see how it ends.

Stay tuned.

Andres,

Hmmm. This is the exact web site I use.

http://br.match.com/MyHome/MyHome.aspx

It is the brasil portal to match international.

All I did today and yesterday was to look at some of the Argentine girls profiles and I have received 2 emails from them (they can see the profile of the people that look at their profile)

I am not disputing what you say. Match may have a different marketting policy for residents of Argentina.

Please what is the exact www you access match from? I will try to login using my password.

How can there be so many women on match living in buenos aries then? Maybe there is some sort of sharing of databases? How did these women find out about it and take the time to answer the questions in the match format and upload the photos? I think I'm going to ask one of them!
    BundaLover:

I use ussp. Match.com.

I was able to log in to the Brazilian website, and was immediately transfered to the login welcome page from ussp. Match. Com.

My take is that many women have a lot of free time and no much to do, so they get bored and fantasize about getting their knight in shining armour. That's why they complete their profiles even though they cannot read or send messages.

I'm interested in finding out what chicas say about finding and joining Match. As far as I know, Match is associated with MSN, so that may be a lead.

Andres

Bunda:

I receive an average of 2 emails per month on the latin version of Match, and I'm never able to open them without paying.

As far as I know, Match doesn't advertise in BA.

Andres
    Andres,

Hmmm. This is the exact web site I use.

http://br.match.com/MyHome/MyHome.aspx

It is the brasil portal to match international.

All I did today and yesterday was to look at some of the Argentine girls profiles and I have received 2 emails from them (they can see the profile of the people that look at their profile)

I am not disputing what you say. Match may have a different marketting policy for residents of Argentina.

Please what is the exact www you access match from? I will try to login using my password.

How can there be so many women on match living in buenos aries then? Maybe there is some sort of sharing of databases? How did these women find out about it and take the time to answer the questions in the match format and upload the photos? I think I'm going to ask one of them!

Retired Member

I've been trolling on Craigs List for Buenos Aires.

http://buenosaires.craigslist.org/

The Ad has been up for less than a week with two responces.

One, some 58 year old "Battle Axe" woman from New York City, wanted to know if I was a "Nice Guy" & did I dance "Tango" and all. I wrote her back saying I was sorry, but I was looking for an Argentine woman and that American women couldn't compete with the women in South America.

The other reply was an Arge, 41 years old and to ughly to Fuck.

Exon

Andres,

You are incorrect about match charging to send or receive. They charge a monthly service fee. Amigos and other sites do have that policy and what you get is alot of poor girls who post then dissappear. That's why those other sites list 8 billion users and when you check them out 95% are not applicable.

I was just checking match for buenos aires. Holy shit, there are alot of educated attractive women with very detailed profiles! I can tell you that by comparison the brasilian posting contain alot more girls that are high school drop outs or live in the country. This is kind of amazing. Perhaps its social unacceptable for Portena girls to look for boyfriends on the street but perfectly acceptable to post on match. Com I am really suprised at the number of women that are posted. It is way more than Rio de Janeiro and more than Sao Paulo. Also there are almost NO postings for other cities in Argentina which I find very weird.

Match MUST be advertising heavily in Buenos Aires to get this many decent girls. Bye---- I have to do more surfing

PS you guys should check out the photos of the columbians posted. OH MY GOD they are cute.
    Bunda:

I receive an average of 2 emails per month on the latin version of Match, and I'm never able to open them without paying.

As far as I know, Match doesn't advertise in BA.

Andres

Andres,

You are incorrect about match charging to send or receive. They charge a monthly service fee. Amigos and other sites do have that policy and what you get is alot of poor girls who post then dissappear. That's why those other sites list 8 billion users and when you check them out 95% are not applicable.

I was just checking match for buenos aires. Holy shit, there are alot of educated attractive women with very detailed profiles! I can tell you that by comparison the brasilian posting contain alot more girls that are high school drop outs or live in the country. This is kind of amazing. Perhaps its social unacceptable for Portena girls to look for boyfriends on the street but perfectly acceptable to post on match.com I am really suprised at the number of women that are posted. It is way more than Rio de Janeiro and more than Sao Paulo. Also there are almost NO postings for other cities in Argentina which I find very weird.

Match MUST be advertising heavily in Buenos Aires to get this many decent girls. Bye---- I have to do more surfing

PS you guys should check out the photos of the columbians posted. OH MY GOD they are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I always saw girls in the locutorios doing the internet video chat on MSN. Surely they must be using some sort of social networking site. Which ones are popular for Argentina?
    I posted before about it. Anyway, here are some that I consider popular.

- Te Busco, at www.ciudad.com.ar

- buscatupareja.terra.com.ar.

I would avoid sites like Match.com because they charge not only for sending messages but also for receiving. So, if you register, pay, see an interesting woman and write to her, she may not be able to answer if she doesn't pay. For amigos.com, the comments of Bundalover hit on the nail.

Andres

Match.com has several sites and they do not make it clear which one would be appropiate for Argentina. For example should you join Latin America site or the Brasil site? Fact: If you join the match Brasil site the you have access to Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, countries via the search page. For example there are:

Argentina 510 women between 28 and 38 that have checked the site within a few days (all with photos) Some them are very attractive and some of them look like they would make good company for Exon onhis next fishing trip.

Now search within for Capital Federal, Buenos Aires and its about the same number so either the search isnt working or the girls in the provances don't use match. Com.

This site looks decent. You can't pull them up if you use the usa version of match. Com interesting.

I always saw girls in the locutorios doing the internet video chat on MSN. Surely they must be using some sort of social networking site. Which ones are popular for Argentina?

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I have a peruvian friend who uses a site called hi5. Com all his peruvian friends in peru are on it. I think it is a major social networking site used in latin markets. Maybe try that out. Anyone have experience with it?
    I use it sometimes, but I don't think you can get laid. Maybe you can in Peru as almost all the girls want to leave Peru.

Posting Limitations