This blog is moderated by Strad

That's BS MCSE. I feel strongly that PVs are more responsible in service quality.

Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Being an independeant working girl it's not easy.

To run a MP or PV it's about marketing, security, service and money to support any low season. All of these girls has a backup, and IF there are independeant truly independeant girls they should have a backup, a pimp or whatever. Not all of the customers are gentleman, so what happens when an insatisfied client gets angry?

The only independeant girls in my opinion are those married to a guy and 'perfect wives' that you see at the supermarket. As even them has a family to backup on them.

So we can split the Massage Parlors with just one chica, and the others with the recepcionist and several girls available.

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    I see, So how exactly do you deal with it?

Bad
    I carry a weapon between my legs

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    I see, So how exactly do you deal with it?

To run a MP or PV it's about marketing, security, service and money to support any low season. All of these girls has a backup, and IF there are independeant truly independeant girls they should have a backup, a pimp or whatever. Not all of the customers are gentleman, so what happens when an insatisfied client gets angry?

The only independeant girls in my opinion are those married to a guy and 'perfect wives' that you see at the supermarket. As even them has a family to backup on them.

So we can split the Massage Parlors with just one chica, and the others with the recepcionist and several girls available.

Post Madam-run MPs VS. Individual-run MPs

When I read JoeNasty's review about Angie at a massage place, located at Las Naciones Hotle, I must have misinterpreted the place as individual run massage place. It is as a matter of fact, a place runs by a Madam with six other chicas working.

My review can go here: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...845#post374845

My past experience with Madam-run MPs has always been some ups and downs. I think due to the chicas have to split the already meager hourly profits between the houses, these chicas tend to lure mongers for more on "extra services".

I have had absolutely pleasant experiences for example, with Patricia / Nailie, located at Plaza Italia, a couple of times so far, an individual MP run by herself. Services and prices are up front. She understands that she needs to earn her way up by only providing the honest services.

In order to avoid less quality services, I have policies on my own, never pay before the service. In the past, I have turned down attractive offers from chicas because they wanted to get paid first.

It comes to my attention that when in a Madam-run Massage Parlor which appears to pay the fees after the massage, IMO, is an equivalent to pay the fees up front because the house always gets the money first, no matter what happened to the service and chicas' performences.

I would personally be more careful to avoid those "company-run" MPs.

Strad

Posting Limitations