This blog is moderated by Redondo

Maybe you should contribute to the forum instead of just asking questions. Then people might be more inclined to help you out.

Thanks,

Bad

I was asking a question, nothing else nothing more.

Concur. Remember he said he has lived here since 2005 and knows prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo
    I don't rend long term now, don't really have an idea about expenses and prefer one or the tourist barrios or near it
    In accordance with Jackson's moratorium rules on posts referring directly or addressing other forum members, I will only point out specific observations of my own previous post regarding inflation examples in Argentina vis a vis reply to this thread quote above.

If one doesn't rent long term, not up to date on expenses, and prefers the tourist barrios. Seems odd someone fitting this self admitted lack of knowledge would comment so strongly on the inflation example thread when my inflation example of rent I'd been paying over time is regarding my apartment in recoleta, presumably counts as a tourist barrio, I've lived there over 20 months which I hope counts as long term, and as reported on that thread, my rents had increased over time to my current market rate of 1750.

So my neutral observtion is just this - you can't both be expert enough to call that example a 'rip off' and 'stupid' to pay that amount while also self admitting no long term rental, expense, or specific tourist barrio knowledge. One or the other, not both.

So I'd second the notion that some people on this board solely exist to cause grief for others or to just make noise for themselves, but Jackson obviously gives people plenty of rope to hang themselves before making the next hall of shame update.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276

Here's a question: Redumdo, how much do you pay per m2, what neighborhood, what are you expenses?
    I don't rent long term now, don't really have an idea about expenses and prefer one of the tourist barrios or near it.

Redondo should be banned, not for being a serial antagonist, but for being a "serial *****".

Hi Doggboy,

Obviously, there are at least a couple other members who would also meet the same criteria, but in compliance with my own mortarium I won't list their names here.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson-

Why don't you just ban this parasitic piece of garbage from this website. He has NEVER contributed anything having to do with the purpose of this forum "finding women for the purpose of having sex". By the way, you are missing a killer time in Rio de Janeiro, see my posts on the ISG.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

I agree with you on this one. If you look back at ALL his posts, they are all questions. He asks and asks and gives nothing back in return.

I usually try to help people but after checking his history I see he gives nothing to the board. So it would be better if we just ignore this one and all future questions. Thanks for pointing out the facts Jackson.

Bad

Can somebody give me the rental price per m2 per neighboorhood?

Pleeeeeease!

A continuing line of posts that offer little but ask for alot. I never spend time answering these general questions, that demand very specific data (costs for phone, gas, electric, aspirin, toilet paper, potato chips, shampoo) that serve no purpose.

Here one of his recent posts: 07-01-07, 09:24

Originally Posted by Thomaso276

That's what I said. Why don't you just tell us how much you can spend and I'll tell you if you can do it here.

Redondo: I live in BA since early 2005. I know the prices.

For a guy who lives here he asks alot about prices.

Here's a question: Redumdo, how much do you pay per m2, what neighborhood, what are you expenses?

10. 09-01-07 23:05

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Redondo never uses the search function. He just blurts out questions and then sees if anyone will do the research for him.
    What was your point again?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy13
    I think someone already posted the link from the Clarin, so you would just have to search the forum for it.
    Redondo never uses the search function. He just blurts out questions and then sees if anyone will do the research for him.

13. 09-01-07 08:53

Average rental price per m2 per barrio (2 year lease)

Can somebody give me the rental price per m2 per neighboorhood?

And if this is the flat rent, how much should calculate for the extra's like phone, internet, water, gas, electricity, expenses, etc?

Posting Limitations