Thread: Apartment Rental Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I used Reynolds propiedades

Hi,

Just wanted to update the board and say that I rented a property from http://www.reynoldspropiedades.com/ and they were very professional. I plan to use them again next time I am in town.

They have the same list of apartments from all the other agencies, but it was their attitude that makes them good to work with.

Stayed in the apartment in Recoleta, very close to Madahos. The only problem with it was that it was facing the road, and thus a bit noisy.

3 girls and a jacuzzi. Nice apartment.

We think alike.

ApartmentsBA

Don,

I have rented from this firm on three occasions and have only the most positive things to report. They are not the cheapest outfit in town, but they do have there shit together and have the most primo rentals in BA (in my humble opinion) I rented AP11 for the second time (look up ApartmentsBA APT 11, 1640 Guido Recoleta) and everything went off without a hitch. 7:30 AM check in (steep fee, but they were there) and one of the most expensive rentals they have at US$300+ per day, but oh what fun you can have! Got all three girls + me in the Jacuzzi, second bedroom, space galore, primo location. Everything you could ever want! Very professional company.

Problems with Barts

Is this the same as BATR? (Buenos Aires Travel Rent) I am considering renting with them and if they are the same company I am going to not use them.

Suprise suprise

I am back home in New York. What a Suprise Ruggero has not responded. All of this for $283. What a #$%^&*.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    Thank you to those that hve taken my side in this matter regarding my deposit being stolen. I don't know what happened or why Ruggero has done this but now he has to answer for his misdeeds. I mean seriously, I did everything to make sure I gave my deposit with plently of time and his helpers like Maria are slow and don't seem to understand how things work. You don't process a reservationj 2 months after the fact and then its I who has to find out things were done unprofessionally. Maria tells me "don't worry the place is yous which is a flt out lie. I don't think its that hard to process a reservation immediately so as to secure the place. 2 weeks prior is unacceptable. Ruggero needs to learn quick he can't do things like this and expect jo one to knwo about it. Ruggero if you readt his, pay me what you owe me or I will continue to bad mouth you and your unprofessioanl busness practices. Thank you to jackson for listening to my complaints and responding.
    Are you still in Argentina?

Retired Member

Lesbians are Welcome

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org...271759903.html

But don't Fuck on the Leather couch.

Exon

Taking one for the team

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    I want my money and I want everyone to know how infobarts is run. RentingBA has been great to me and I recommend everyone go through them instead. I would love to hear Ruggero's excuse for this one. It is black and white. He has my deposit for not doing anything.
    I have leaned away from renting, although I have come close and if circumstances permit, I would happily rent from El Jeffe. That said, this forum is a font of information. My take away is, unless this is set right, Lowlight took one for the team and we should all learn from it. Only do biz with those with good reviews.

Thanks for the support

Thank you to those that hve taken my side in this matter regarding my deposit being stolen. I don't know what happened or why Ruggero has done this but now he has to answer for his misdeeds. I mean seriously, I did everything to make sure I gave my deposit with plently of time and his helpers like Maria are slow and don't seem to understand how things work. You don't process a reservationj 2 months after the fact and then its I who has to find out things were done unprofessionally. Maria tells me "don't worry the place is yous which is a flt out lie. I don't think its that hard to process a reservation immediately so as to secure the place. 2 weeks prior is unacceptable. Ruggero needs to learn quick he can't do things like this and expect jo one to knwo about it. Ruggero if you readt his, pay me what you owe me or I will continue to bad mouth you and your unprofessioanl busness practices. Thank you to jackson for listening to my complaints and responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    Real men pay their debts.
    Damn right! I drink to that.

Excellent Service

Embarking on my 9th trip in four years in September, have always previously stayed in hotels. This time I have decided to try the apartment route on the basis that its a better value for money option + on the face of it easier to check in companions! I have used apartmentsba.com and have found their service and attention to detail to be second to none. They have really gone out of their way to give me what I wanted.

RUGGERO give the guy his money back

Real men pay their debts.

You can file a complaint with:

Court of Arbitration for Real Estate Affairs, the agency works in the headquarters of the Argentine Chamber of Real Estate and Property Law (CAPHyAI) Peru 570 Capital Federal Tel 4342-2232/5128

I had a problem with a landlord and stopped by the office just to see what the deal was. They certainly showed genuine interest in my problem. Did not file, but do regret the decision. Should have filed just to tie him up in paper work and maybe he would have second thoughts about screwing the next poor sucker. You need to appear and present your case which can make the whole thing mute if you are just passing through.

Barts is Unprofessional

I put down a deposit for an apartment on April 20th. I decided to check the calendar 2 weeks before my trip and saw that some of the days were taken. I spoke with a Maria through infobarts and she told me she would process my reservation in 24 hrs mind you this is 2 weeks before my arrival on July 2nd. She told me not to worry. I spoke with Ruggero on the phone and he was trying to accomadate a change to another place but never got back to me. I went through rentingba instead. Ruggero still has my deposit of $283 and has not returned it. My 45 days are up to challenge it through paypal. I have sent many emails and got no response regarding my money. I don't want to be writing this but in essence until he returns my money. He has STOLEN from me and has acted unprofessional. How does someone making a reservation in April and have to find out 2 weeks prior to his arrival that the apt is not avaliable. If I didn't check myself I would have been screwed. If info barts and Ruggero had done what they are supposed to do and tht is process my reservation ASAP then we would have been fine. If ruggero has returned my $ he has not told me and I won't know until I get my c card statement. This SUCKS and this is not how one does buisness PERIOD. I want my money and I want everyone to know how infobarts is run. I would love to hear Ruggero's excuse for this one. It is black and white. He has my deposit for not doing anything.

I moved to BsAs a couple of weeks ago and am not happy with my current apartment, am looking to relocate to Recoleta or Palermo. Does anybody have experience on renting from bahouse.com.ar? Seem to have fair prices, but have seen limited reviews on them. Would appreciate any comments!

Posting Limitations