Thread: Apartment Rental Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Apartment near Jaz, Cutty Sark

I have visited Buenos Aires about 15 times for business reasons and I have rented apartments from Bytargentina. They are very professional and offer good service. On my last trip I found something even better. Check out Buenosairesdeluxe. Com. I have rented one of their apartments that is just on the corner Paraguay / Reconquista in the centre of the action. Many boliches are in walking distance, so you don't need a taxi to take your chica home. This apartment is like an art-deco museum. It is equipped with genuine antique art -deco furniture and beautifully decorated. Not for the budget traveller, but rather for a caballero who wants to offer something special for his chica.

Buenosairesdeluxe has some other aprtment said to be equally good. They are managed by a very friendly argentinian gentleman called Pablo.

Yours, Snapsu

Only if you're not gay

Check barts I think they have some studios in that range.

I meant 750u$/ month. Looking for maybe 3 months, or if its really nice, even more months.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a cheap, new and nice apartment from 22nd of August. I'd prefere Palermo for living (Recoleta might be ok as well) and budget is 750u$ max - if anybody knows - please, just gimme a hint!

Gracias & greetings,

HH
    From the 22nd until? If it's until the 24th no problem, if it's until the end of the year, maybe a refrigerator box is what you need.

Jax's apartment rocks except for that fucking beam in the bedroom, though I'm sure bondage freaks would find a use for it.

Looking for a new apartment

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a cheap, new and nice apartment from 22nd of August. I'd prefere palermo for living (recoleta might be ok as well) and budget is 750u$ max - if anybody knows - please, just gimme a hint!

Gracias & greetings,

HH

I talked to Nanci off of craigslist about 9 months ago. She seemed down to earth but I was scared off like you from a lack of a reputation.

She had some nice looking places cheap too!

Looking for recomendation late March-April

I'll be coming for a month the third week in March, and looking for an apartment for a month.

I'm looking for a value rental, nice, but not expensive. (Just like I like my women)

Budget is $500-$800 for the month.

Need: Internet, phone (land line or cell), kitchen, living room and a good bed. No plastic or flimsy furnishings. I'm a big guy, and these funky little beds aren't going to hack it. Need a nice firm mattress, preferably Full or Queen sized. Must not be too noisy.

Would prefer in the Microcentro or Recoleta areas. Congresso would probably be okay, as would anywhere else, as long as it's close to a subte, and not too way the hell out. I usually hang out at L'Alliance and Exedra, so the closer the better.

Would prefer one bedroom, but willing to look at anything interesting.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpmann
    I did BYT Argentina last week and loved my apartment. I was on Florida and Paraguay w / a 6th Floor balcony view of Florida. I had cable modem access, but I was connecting wirelessly through someone in the building.

The living room and bedroom had floor to ceiling mirrors which came in handy when you brought the right chica home. Although, I don't know much about their other apartments, I would rent this apartment hands down the next time I am in town.

-Helpmann
    I think it comes down to the same thing with chicas. YMMV. My place was also a place not so comfortable to bring chicas back which I choose not to do. Oh wel. Next time.

BYT Argentina

I did BYT Argentina last week and loved my apartment. I was on Florida and Paraguay w / a 6th Floor balcony view of Florida. I had cable modem access, but I was connecting wirelessly through someone in the building.

The living room and bedroom had floor to ceiling mirrors which came in handy when you brought the right chica home. Although, I don't know much about their other apartments, I would rent this apartment hands down the next time I am in town.

Helpmann
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Florida.jpg‎  

BYTargentina Probs

I just finished a week at a apartment with BYT. I asked specifically for an apt that had internet and selected this particular one (Billingurst 2349, 1st Floor, Apartment G) just for that reason as I needed to be connected for work. I arrived on a sat and the internet did not work until Wed. First they didn't have a cable (ok I could have brought one) then the cable came on Monday, but no internet, not until I called the company did I find out there was no signal. On Wed they fixed it. The remote for the TV in the bedroom never worked, nor fixed, the cd player didnt work and they gave me one roll of TP. BYT tried to help but were of no use. Yes I know the internet is not the fault of BYT, but there is due diligence. Based on this experience, I would not reccomend BYT and for sure this apt.

Deletion

I deleted a recent post I made here where I included the first names of some people who run a local real estate agency. I don't want to make a blanket statement that they are untrustworthy as the problems I had may have had more to do with the owner.

Apartment

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has heard of or used a company called B. A. S.?

Buenos Aires Stay

Thanks,

IPM

No Ben There Yet

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Ben There didnt you make a trip to Iguazu Falls? Any travel report to post?
    I am heading to BA and same day up to Iguazu on the 18th of the month, November.

Ben There,

Didn't you make a trip to Iguazu Falls? Any travel report to post?

Posting Limitations