Thread: Apartment Rental Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    To me, the problem is that most of the flights from the U. S. Arrive early in the morning and depart in the evenings.

Most rental agencies have a 2 pm. Check-in and 10 am. Check-out. When you ask them what to do with your stuff in the time gaps, they say "oh, just reserve the night before and and the night after."

Anyone have experience on the best way to deal with this?

Apartment rentals and chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob
    If you have the budget, the apartments also look beautiful.

Has anyone on this forum had any experience with this company?

Take a look at BytArgentina. Com and Reynolds Propiedades.

To compare value. This two companies have been used by many members here with generally very good experiences ie.

Return of deposits, assistance when there are problems, basic honesty.
    Should I assume that most of the apartment rentals are chica friendly as its private entrance not with doorman or front desk? I am looking at BytArgentina for the apt. Thoughts? Thanks!

They are listed there but no review of International Nest. It looks like it is run by a husband and wife. I've spoken to the person in charge (David Merz) and he seems professional (also seems american)

Also, again, given that he is willing to take Amex as a deposit, that is pretty reassuring to me as Amex (especially depending on your card) will fight for you in the event of any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Timba8
    There are Reviews of Apartment Rental Agencies at indextar. Com, you have to follow the threads down through: more links>real estate>apartment rentals. I think someone here pointed out though, that it is the landlord who really should be rated.

There are Reviews of Apartment Rental Agencies at indextar.com, you have to follow the threads down through: more links>real estate>apartment rentals. I think someone here pointed out though, that it is the landlord who really should be rated.

Yes, they are a bit pricey but this is a house and that makes it easy on us to bring extra people, have dinner / drinks and make more noise without ticking off the neighbors. Is it okay to post the name of the property manager on this site? It's on the website. Also, they take a deposit on my Amex which gives me some recourse in case something goes wrong.

If you have the buget, the apartments also look beautiful.

To compare value. This two companies have been used by many members here with generally very good experiences ie.

They Look Expensive

If you have the budget, the apartments also look beautiful.

Look at the rental apart forums. Contact the the repeatedly recomended agencies by both email and follow-up telephone.

Argentine customer service is lacking, so you will have to be persistent.

At BytArgentina.com send a mail describing what you want and call and ask for Jorgelina who speaks great english. There reservation system does not seem to be working well. Tell her that robert from miami said that she does a great job.

I have a friend who occasionally rents a large two bedroom which has single beds. PM me for info. It is nicely furnished and spacious with an extra sleeping location in the living room. Libertador why Callao. Internet, cable tv, good centeral heat and hot water, the kitchen needs renovation, but everything is there and works.
    Thanks for the help. I'm leaning towards this one. May have a forth person joining us also.

Anyone have any experience with this company, International nest?

http://www.internationalnest.com/details.php?id=43

You should not have any problems

Look at the rental apart forums. Contact the the repeatedly recomended agencies by both email and follow-up telephone.

Argentine customer service is lacking, so you will have to be persistent.

At BytArgentina. Com send a mail describing what you want and call and ask for Jorgelina who speaks great english. There reservation system does not seem to be working well. Tell her that robert from miami said that she does a great job.

I have a friend who occasionally rents a large two bedroom which has single beds. PM me for info. It is nicely furnished and spacious with an extra sleeping location in the living room. Libertador why Callao. Internet, cable tv, good centeral heat and hot water, the kitchen needs renovation, but everything is there and works.

Apartment Recommendations

Hi,

Loooong time lurker... but have met some of you before Been looking at lots of the posts on apartments and also the different apartment websites. Was hoping for some feedback from your experiences. Here is the deal.

I'm visiting with 2 friends at the end of September for a longish weekend (3 nights /4 days) The 3 of us are not really hard core mongers and usually try to hit the non-pro scene and hook up with friends of friends (we have been there a few times and have some contacts of people we can call to hang out with. Nothing close but good for a partying)

If the non-pro scene does not work out (usually the case at least 50+% of the time then we wander into the monger scene, usually led by me who has the most experience in this aspect.

So here is the kind of place I'm looking for. Expense is always an issue but we are willing to spend $200/ day if we need to to find the right place ($70/person/night)

- two bedrooms (two queens or equivalent)

- fairly luxurious (of the quality of a decent hotel, like the Sheraton / Marriott)

- okay with noise and get togethers (we can usually hang out till about 11-12 drinking / socializing and can often have about 8-10 people over before going out)

- safe (our guard comes down with the alcohol)

- location in any of the going out areas (polermo / las canitas / san telmo / recoletta etc) we are all okay with taking remis at night to get to / from where we are going.

- we are okay with airport transfers, cell phones, other more first time type things as we have all been there before and our Spanish is good enough to get around with.

Any and all help is much appreciated! And thank you for the great information in this board

Administrator

Venues: 398

Apartment Recommendations

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations