Thread: Paraguay 930 Dept 4D

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Sportsman
    My first time there, armed with the knowledge from this site, I took $170p exact change. The girl asked for $200 but I insisted that the rate was $170p, and that I only had $170p. The girl calls the madam, talks to her for a while, and then says ok.

The next time with the same girl, I hand over $200p and ask for change but she refueses. Says the rate is $200p and that they gave me a break last time. I argued with her for a few minutes but she would not budge. I caved in, and had a good time. Didn't see this girl again on subsequent visits.

Now, I take exact change with me to this place. So far they have not refused service. Once in a while they ask for $200p and I just say that's all I have, sorry.

You could have claimed your change and turned round in front of the madam given it to the girl as a tip! That would have probably insured you good service. Girls love little things like that!

By the way, it's "El Vuelto". "La Vuelta" would mean something different like for example the return (trip)

Always ask for la vuelta

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52
    Yes, I knew that from this thread, but when I handed the receptionist 200 pesos and no change was forthcoming, I just let it go. Probably few people follow this philosophy, but I concluded a long time ago that arguing over 30 pesos would cost me much more in enjoyment than just letting it slide. You don't want to start out arguing in the presence of someone you plan to fuck in a few minutes! Just my 2 cents.

Bruce
    'Forgetting' to give you the change (la vuelta) I am afraid is a fairly common occurrence in some BA privados. There will always be times you don't have the correct money. As the others have said, always always ask for the change. You won't get any more respect or good service if you let it go. By paying 200 instead of 170, you were paying almost 20% more. If you were in a restaurant and they overcharged you 20% would you let it slide - in case it ruined your mood? I don't think so. And I would guess that none of that 30p went to the girl. If you had given 30p directly to the girl, there's a good change the she would have have agreed to give you a nice bbbj. Out of 170p she probably gets to keep 80p at most.

Review of Paloma at Paraguay 930D by Captain

This girl "Paloma" at Paraguay 930D is usually the only one available on saturdays / sundays. She is a tricky girl. If you talk to her, you can make out she seems quite cunning. When I was fucking her, in middle of fuck she suddenly said that fuck is over because I just paid 170ARS. I said, what do you mean, she said, "oh, this 170ARs is very less and only my half hour price, etc etc". I said but, madam & I agreed for 1 hour. She made a exasperated face and then continued fucking. I somehow dint like her cos of cunning act regarding money but she kisses well and has a very sexy body.

I would like to advise newbies to avoid her as there is a strong possibility of getting ripped off by her. Also, this place 930D has usually very attractive chicas but these chicas are also on websites where they charge higher rates. So when guys go to fuck them at Privado rates, this Paloma chika does not seem to like it.

Newbies, be careful at Paraguay 930D and of Paloma. However, you still want to fuck her, you can as she is looks quite hot without clothes.

At least once a day!

Bruce

Yes, I should have had exact change. No argument there! And I never thought for a moment that letting 30 pesos slide would result in better service. I just didn't want to ruin my mood.

Bruce
    Usually the madams are pretty quick to give change if you casually bring it up-they just hope you don't.

BTW- you are sure busy little boy while there. You have posted on alot of privados-getting lots of exercise. Good posts and have fun.

My fun comes in 1 month.

Suerte.

Stowe

Yes, I should have had exact change. No argument there! And I never thought for a moment that letting 30 pesos slide would result in better service. I just didn't want to ruin my mood.

Bruce

Money isn't the issue

Yes, I knew that from this thread, but when I handed the receptionist 200 pesos and no change was forthcoming, I just let it go. Probably few people follow this philosophy, but I concluded a long time ago that arguing over 30 pesos would cost me much more in enjoyment than just letting it slide. You don't want to start out arguing in the presence of someone you plan to fuck in a few minutes! Just my 2 cents.

Bruce
    Hey Bruce.

You don't argue over the 30 pesos but the fact that they are trying to rip you off. It's the point not the money. And unless you are going to fuck the madam, the fact that you question the lack of cambio would not mean the chica you are going to fuck is going to be involved.

If you have read this board enough you would have seen many posts that indicate the fact that you pay more won't get you better service-if fact, with Latinas they think guys are chumps if they overpay. To us that is a strange sort of thinking but it is reality.

There is a way to question the lack of cambio without pissing the chicas off. And like a friend once reminded me early in my privado days when I did not bring change and they did not give me cambio, ALWAYS have the exact change when going to a privado.

Suerte.

Stowe

Bruce

I visited there today, just after noon. It's open on Sunday, obviously. I like the receptionist, who speaks pretty good English. And the rooms are terrific, with private banos, music, windows, nice furniture, etc. Only one girl was free, a tall, properly proportioned blonde calling herself Paloma (the names mean nothing, of course) I paid my 200 pesos for an hour, and we got started.

Paloma is affectionate, a nice kisser. After some preliminaries, we undressed, climbed into bed and got started. I ate lunch at the why, achieving my goal, while she did all the right things. Then on to straight sex, which was pretty good. She complained a little about deep penetration, which I always find annoying. I'm not John Holmes, after all! After several positions, I aimed for the cola, but it was closed. You gotta make those arrangements in advance, or fuggedaboudit! Anyway, I came after 30 minutes or so and remained inside for a while, just relaxing. Nice for both of us.

After a minute or two, she climbed out from under me, went to the banos, then came out and started getting dressed. I objected, noting that I had used only a little more than half my time! She didn't argue but climbed back into bed, half-dressed, and snuggled for another 15 minutes or so. I knew that she wasn't going to cooperate for another shot, and not being sure I could pull it off, anyway, I just let it go. I left after 45 minutes with a nice kiss.

This is a nice place, but it has a bit of a ripoff quality to it. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion. By the way, I accept Paloma's stated age of 26. That seems just about right to me.

Bruce
    Going Rate is 170 ARS an hour, you should not have paid 200ARS. However, they do try to rip you off, if they possibly can.

Cheers

I visited there today, just after noon. It's open on Sunday, obviously. I like the receptionist, who speaks pretty good English. And the rooms are terrific, with private banos, music, windows, nice furniture, etc. Only one girl was free, a tall, properly proportioned blonde calling herself Paloma (the names mean nothing, of course). I paid my 200 pesos for an hour, and we got started.

Paloma is affectionate, a nice kisser. After some preliminaries, we undressed, climbed into bed and got started. I ate lunch at the why, achieving my goal, while she did all the right things. Then on to straight sex, which was pretty good. She complained a little about deep penetration, which I always find annoying. I'm not John Holmes, after all! After several positions, I aimed for the cola, but it was closed. You gotta make those arrangements in advance, or fuggedaboudit! Anyway, I came after 30 minutes or so and remained inside for a while, just relaxing. Nice for both of us.

After a minute or two, she climbed out from under me, went to the banos, then came out and started getting dressed. I objected, noting that I had used only a little more than half my time! She didn't argue but climbed back into bed, half-dressed, and snuggled for another 15 minutes or so. I knew that she wasn't going to cooperate for another shot, and not being sure I could pull it off, anyway, I just let it go. I left after 45 minutes with a nice kiss.

This is a nice place, but it has a bit of a ripoff quality to it. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion. By the way, I accept Paloma's stated age of 26. That seems just about right to me.

Bruce

The past few times I visited this place, I left with a bad headache. My last time there I figured it out. They were using the cooking gas stoves to heat up the apartment. The slight smell of gas was the culprit.

Callao would not be the closest stop on the D line for this privado; you'd want to either get off at Carlos Pellegrini (or maybe it's Nueve de Julio) which is two stops past Callao and then walk, or you could change to the C line and get off at San Martin which I probably would not bother to do unless it was raining or something.

On the subject of Paraguay 930, a friend of mine, Melani or Melina, is running girls out of here. She controls a couple of apartments but I think the main one is 10F. The phone number is 4328-5575. I fucked her last week and she showed me a couple of her girls but I did not think they looked as good as she does. She works in Cutty Sark sometimes but can also be found standing at Paraguay and Suipacha.

That sucks that Devora only gave you no BBBJ. I was there a few days before you and got the "works". I paid 200p, was there for the hour with 2 rounds and a Spanish lesson.

Granted this was my 4th time with the chica over about a year.

I have to say those are some fun tetas.

Another experience @ Paraguay 930: Violeta

Had a go at Paraguay 930 today around 6PM. As with Capitan, I was quoted Ar$170. There were 4 or 5 girls and I settled down for Violeta. Slim, around 1.55, she has a spider tatoo on her left shoulder, small tits, nice bottom, continuous kissing, did not want to do cola, no BBBJ, of course no CIM, but good attitude - always a smile. No problem with taking pictures, but I only had a lousy camera in my cell phone and the result was very very low quality (also, lighting was vere poor)

All in all, the facilities are good, mamasan was very polite (but, for some reason, she would not leave me alone) I could repeat the place, but, while Violeta was one of the best experiences in this trip, for AR$170 I'd expect some more things in the menu.

Greetings.

Posting Limitations